• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
hhmmmm well then idk what to do.......were gona have to do it tho...well in my opinion

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Got it. Your on, whether we join or not. Just a "friendly" fight. lol.

*zareidriel, no problem. I'll do what I can anytime you might need me. (especially when our guild's gettin dissed) Count on me. And if we do this, let me have a go at rok. plz

Allin

Smash Journeyman
I wanna fight rok to. You cant just diss a guild' like this and get away with it

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Exactly my point. Hey zar, would you consider me for the april 9 fight. Well i guess we could just play each other and see whos best for job teamin with you. Go Zar's Team!!!!

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
If any battling is going to be going on it should be between Rok, Zar and whoever they pic as thier best. which we could just have playoffs to decide that.

and this thread is a bit spammy guys, don't mean to mini mod but just answer your PMs so you don't have to tell each other to.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
well i no this may sound cocky but ill tell u right now ill be in the playoffs with Rok....wherever the hell he is..>.>

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
aawwwwww i dont belong here windlord.....oh well then i dont see y but..whatever

hey reo u gotta battle torchik, death, and the rest of this guild but yea even if we unite were still doin this

WHERE THE HELL IS ZAR, AND ROK

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
I know the odds are against me, but I love competition. If I don't make it, I'll still be happy, cuz if they can beat me, their gonna do great against ya'll. But no matter what roith, you and me, we got that "friendly" score to settle over you leavin. I'll be ready. Hope you are.

And they do need to get here. Before things get "too" outa hand.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
what ur tagline? the hell is that...?
im ot gona steal whatever ur talkin boutlol

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
The ones to fight in the guild match on April 9th will be the two best from our ____ Guild-exclusive round robin ranking tournament which will probably be held late March.

I'll be fighting Marth 9th by myself, if they agree to it.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Well Zar, we're here if you need us March 9. All I can say is good luck.................oh and kick their #$$ for me plz.

Oh, and shouldn't you take the names of people who switched guilds off of the member list. Just wondering.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
wait werent u guys or ur guild just pissed b/c Rok did that A** move and now ur disin his clan....but aaasnnnnyways...i think ill make that thread then

EDIT: oops wrong thread...lmfao....heh

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
i gotta stop posting here windlords gona be mad at me b/c i dont belong it was just like wth i directed shrimp to UR GUILD and i got bashed for it....ill stop posting here

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
@Roith: I'm not mad at you I just don't like it when people suck up to everyone that can offer them any sort of special position.

@Zar: I agree with Reo, we should take the members who switched guilds off the list to avoid confusion.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
well windlord i never sucked up to anyone about any position idc bout position i think there shouldnt be any not even a leader....but it makes things moar competitive

and yea u should take me off b/c i dont belong

PityLord

Smash Apprentice
WOW!! O.o There was a lot of comotion around here since i last posted :p. I cant say im glad about the atmosphere around our 2 guilds, but it can turn out for better IF we put up a nice friendly competition between ourselves. And i think its childish to call Roith a traitor. If he wants the other guild so be it.

Anyway about the topic that i started before about other main characters. I think other members should state their other mains and secondaries to have some diversity in sparing matches. Like 1 other main and 1 secondaries. Not that you will see me fight sometime soon but i would like to state mine now if the idea gets aproval. So mine would be Meta Knight and Yoshi.

Ok now would like some more replies then just Zars :p.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
thx u pitylord......

oh my thread bout ike is coming along if anybody would like to add or clarify me id love that
P.S. the thread has nothing at all to do with guilds so dont flame me i just want everyones opionion, ideas, and contributions

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Roith, will you please get out of here, you keep saying you're gonna leave but you never do...>_>;

Kadet4

Smash Cadet
Wow, alot happened since I last came here. Just want to say I'm still here with you guys!:)

PityLord

Smash Apprentice
Guyswould like seriosly discuss some guild matters and some opinions on the proposition i posted earlier plz. Especially Zars.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Wut? I already said I liked your proposition, it's not my fault no one else is answering your question. xD

I'll probably be Alt'ing Marth and Toon Link, but maining only Ike.

Top Bottom