• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
Can't believe i didn't find this thread earlier... been way to busy lately...

But you KNOW i'm in....This guild will be good and we will have some amazing Ikes that will own.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
I'm maining both Ike and Ike. >_>

Which leads me to a question somehow: What do you guys think about making this an Ike/Marth guild, home of blue haired fire emblemers? Yes? No?

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
I personally think we should keep this an ike guild but im for it if yall want it. And im maining ike but marth is my secondary so.........whatever yall think.

I haven't even posted a hundred yet, but if i keep posting the way i have been, it won't be long.

PityLord

Smash Apprentice
Well i cant have only 1 main. I also get bored by playing only 1 character but i asure you that Ike will be most played of them all. Besides i find variety good if i ever will go to a tournament and fight someone that really well counters Ike i just switch to Meta Knight or Poke Trainer or other gut from my sig xD.

Torchik

Smash Ace
No. Definetly not! We are soooooooooo not including Marth in this. He would steal some of Ike's thunder. I say just Ike.

By the way, Reo, I'm having some technical difficulties, but it should be done soon...and why aren't you at school?! (I'm sick, that's why I'm not.) >_>

PityLord

Smash Apprentice
I havent posted my name idea. How about "Ragnel Wielders" ? I dont know if i spelled that corectly.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
all i have to say is there is an ike forum and marth forum ill like both of them equally and they both will be my first mains but.....this the IKE forums.....

Kr3w

Smash Journeyman
Wow, you guys post a lot. Especially Reo and Roith...=P

Anyway, I'll be switching off between Ike and Zamus as my mains. So be prepared. >_>
i was thinking the exact same characters to swith off too :o
but i think maybe ill just stick to Ike only.. idk I'll see when i get it

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
i will still main marth and ike equally but now that i think of it as my friends say

u should definently be ike....hes more johnny like then anyother character".....>.> yea i can bench my friends...lol

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
lol....just say i want in or im gona main ike and i want to join lol

im still only for ike tho

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
ill use the ike combo...lol....not funny?....yea....uuummmmm...im done..>.>

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
I just get time at school to get on the net.

Thank you so much for the sig torchik. I love it.

Yeah, I say let's just keep this Ike. No need for glory to be stolen from the coolest character in the game.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
i like the sig reo..nice job torch..:)

yea keep this to ike only but zar u made the thread so it entitles u to do whatever u want and we have to follow

Allin

Smash Journeyman
Umm i thought zamus ike because well i played them and they were cool >...> plus i loved PoR *waiting for RD still >.> i knoe thr storyline though*

Betaz

Smash Ace
T.T Ugh, does EVERYONE want to do the Zamus Ike combo?! Jeez!!!
Wow when Zamus was shown I thought I was going to main her (I mained Marth,and Samus in Melee...and I'm a huge Metroid fan) So when I saw her...ya....
Then Ike came:)
anyways...I'm not going to duel main Ike and Zamus...Zamus might be a secondary but I actually want to try out Lucario as a dual main...
idk the whole % thing with him sound's cool

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
I'll probably be seconding Toon Link, but the times I'll not be using Ike will be rare.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
No, you're pathetic. =P

On a related note, Marths don't seem to want to join. Ah well, I'll probably just take that off later tonight. xD

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Cool, It's not that I hated the marth idea but I think I like it better with just Ike. Sorry those who supported it. And if you decide to keep it, make sure it stays kinda seperate, kinda like it is but that's just one opinion.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Hey, don't nobody leave us for RoktheReaper. He's a copycat and our guild is so much better. Whoever he get's to join him we will shut down with our awsome ikeness. Stay true to this guild. And stay true to our fearless leader zareidriel.(I got your back)

PityLord

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Ike only seems better. There already be many Marth players and we dont need 2/3rd of the guild consisting of Marth members. That would **** major ****.

I would like to point out something. Since (if possible) we will fight/train among ourselves i think that in such fights one side should play another main or secondary and otyher Ike. I mean sure Ike dittos can be played but to often would be quite borring and wouldnt help much in developing some strategies with Ike against other characters.

Thoughts?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
SCREW ZAR'S GUILD! I'm RoK the Reaper and I've created a Guild "Blood-4-Blood". Read my mission statement. i'll also created more things such as wide-scale battle-partys and exhibition matches against other guilds once established of other players, including helping people who need help against particular characters. Join my Guild for the Win.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
SHUT THE #%*$ UP!!!!!! If youve got a problem or if your scared go back to your clan and cry over there. Nobody needs your opinion. I promise, we'll be o.k. without you. You stay outa here, I'll stay outa there.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Well, then, I propose a little bet. April 9th, one month after Brawl comes out. Myself and 1 other from my clan will best 2/3 this guild in a two on two. Winner rules, loser has to shut the **** up.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
I agree to and welcome your challenge. May the best Guild reign supreme.

Thanks for your support, reo. =)

Pity, that's a good idea; hopefully we'll have enough members that we'll have at least one of every alt in the game to practice again.

On a final note, after taking the vote based on the opinions of guildmembers in this thread, the Marth chapter has been abolished.

Top Bottom