• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
yea it did i was just gona make something just like this when he posted it....:(
so yea......its of course on the first pg

yea we need a good name we got

knights of choas
lords of choas
lords of redemption
lords of rebirth
lords of yune?

uummmm......

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
eehh the fire emblem was a significant object it sounds weird ok now help me out yune was chaos the goddes of dawn was.....?

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
Ashera = Goddess of Dawn

but it wouldn't make sense to use that
since she's the evil goddess and Ike follows Yune not Ashera

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
The question is, do you know where you are? HMMM?
I'd go with Greil Mercenaries... partly because that's the name of the main team that Ike led in FE 9/10, partly because I can't think of anything better.

....a little aside whine here, but the sad part of RD is that there became two main character teams, you got to see the perspective of both sides, but neither side got a lot of character development (compared to PoR). T_T

Anyway, I'm glad I'm done with science classes for HS. Ugh.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
I'd go with Greil Mercenaries... partly because that's the name of the main team that Ike led in FE 9/10, partly because I can't think of anything better.
thats not bad... a little unoriginal but at least it fits.
....a little aside whine here, but the sad part of RD is that there became two main character teams, you got to see the perspective of both sides, but neither side got a lot of character development (compared to PoR). T_T
yeah i see where your comin from, the only dawn brigade characters I liked were Sothe, Edward, and Nolan. I REALLY enjoyed continuing on with the greil mercs though.

Ragnarok knights? idk
same problem as using chaos... ragnarok is also an over used word.

Betaz

Smash Ace
How about Perturbo Militis

Perturbo means Disruption in Latin(which is the closest i could get to Chaos...because Chaos is Chaos in Latin...or the translator just couldn't translate it:() while Militis means Knights

Betaz

Smash Ace
Well it Follow's the whole Latin Theme and all.....I just thought it sounded cool *shrugs*

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys. Had a tornado warning but it's over and i'm back now.

Radiant Lords. I like that. How do you choose. So many great names.

South. It fits. I do live on a farm.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
TORNADOS ARE ALL AROUND ME!!!

Oh well, not gonna stop me from talkin for too long.

I never realized pikin a name could take this long.

PityLord

Smash Apprentice
Well Zareidriel is kinda right lol. I would like to join for now and look how it works. Also i will be getting my Wii and smash around June so it will be a looong wait T.T . At least i will see how Ike develops.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
we aren't picking the name just yet, just coming up with several choices, each guild member gets to pic one.

so far I like

Lords of Yune and Greil Mercenary's

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Sure, stick around pitylord. I have a feelin this guild is going to be the best guild in all smash guilds anywhere. No matter what we choose for a name.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
geez u no what i want sumtin bada** but some people want FE 9 and 10 theme some are OUT there somewhere id like for everyone to decide on a name befor zariedriel gets back im starting to get impatient....:(

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
i dont think it ever started should we make a seperate thread put down the names take multiple votings eliminate them and do it again until we decide on one or two names...?

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Looks like we ticked him off. Sorry zariedriel. Thought it would just make things easier.

Oh, i changed my avatar. Much better than batman.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
yea me too just tryin to help but...
aaaannyways a lot of people are saying that DDD will be the top heavy weight....how does this make u feel, u think itll be true, can ike overcome him.......i think so

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
I'd like to wait a few more days until we vote so that we have a lot of input; this guild was only created a couple days ago. Voting will probably be held on Thursday, and it will be held via PMs to me to maintain anonymity. The nominations to choose from will be listed in a thread at that time.

Personally, I like the Latin language, so I may propose something in Latin. Something like Deus de Terminus, meaning "Lords of the End".

Edit: And nah, I'm not ticked off, don't worry about it. xD

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
yea me too just tryin to help but...
aaaannyways a lot of people are saying that DDD will be the top heavy weight....how does this make u feel, u think itll be true, can ike overcome him.......i think so
tell that to gimpyfish, He would be able to pull 888888888888888 reasons why dedede sucks just to prove bowser's superiority... I join *unamed* guild too...

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Naaaah. Ike overpowers anyday. Ragnell is definitely better than that stupid hammer.

Alright, im gonna go check out that other thread.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
yea ike just has too much goin for him my bro jimbocav09 told me that ddd was expected to hit high tier but u no..... btw hell main wolf

aaaanyways new subject i still say we do the regions thing kinda like the war on tellius XD

Kr3w

Smash Journeyman
wow so many new pages since i last visited :o nice!
i dont know what i missed, but I'm thinking i have to put where im from.
Riverside, CA

PityLord

Smash Apprentice
Wow. The guild keeps gettin bigger. This is great.
Y international even xD. Anyways i hope there will be some European players here so if the lag will be to much to held some games betwen continents, i wanna at least few members from "my place" to play with at least :p. Hope somebody finds a solution for the connection thing.

Top Bottom