• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JLB An MD crew......We coming back!?

Lobos

Smash Master
Yes EE same girl, boss she was over 9000!!!!!

Lukky, yeah everyone has been telling me that and thanks everyone

Lobos

Smash Master
So apparently, i was killed off by boss...news to me. anyway my phone got cut off so im pretty much dead to the world. so lobos, hows the fathrly life treating you? gettin any sleep...
barely any at all lol.....

also lol at team traitor....

**** gonna be playing online for awhile lol

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Yo im tryna go to Cyberden and MAYBE the NJ tournament on the 4th...but cyberden for sure, so hit me up (text/phone preferrably or PM) so we can get some practice in

And Demn can I get my glasses from you, going blind here man lol

boss8

Smash Hero
Send a message via AIM to boss8

its just that y do i hafe to leave my house to go everywhere i dont mind people coming over here and smashing but u all come up with gay johns............originals are slowly dying out due to the simple fact of....

1.rich u dont enjoy singles.......if i die in teams.....u cant handle a 1 v 1 FOR THE TEAM!! therefore u must be on your game and able to handle any situation..... 2v1 or 1v1 this is y you need 1v1 practice........and the GF johns are killing me..........we alll noe u need the money for her >_> so y not just win the **** turneys???

2.CK u are a lazy ***....GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE!!!!

3.korn change your schedual and get out of your house stop....working...and on your days off dont demand a ride......take anything that can be handed to you..metro idnt that painful.........

4.MD......wtf originals come to MD all the time u guys need to step it up and come down to VA (aka better people) we dont mind coming but not all the time!!....sTEP IT UP!!!!

5.ODD NUMBERS-yea we have odd numbers due to lack of people candy being partnerless isnt acceptable......like i said i dont mind reaming with anyone if u ask me ahead of time...im sure korn....nor CK nor chozenone has a problem either......nor GONZO (yea he still plays....and ESOJ........

umless this shizz changes we will slowly die out ........and i will go solo.......as a lone mario player and conquer whoever i step up to except pros........

H2YL-you guys are mad chill....hahaha this little war is fun...u beat someone from my crew and i beat someone from yours......(no disrespect) i actually love this.....lol chudat 2-1.....soon to be changed to 2-2 hahaha ........but seriously have fun with it............

STEP IT UP!!!!!!!!

PS:world of warcraft is gay

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
we can ask and if they let us then wooo but if not only competition is MD which isnt Much besides cooters and GIMR who was original VA

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
its normal you know for crews to keep smashin with one another :o its best to keep **** you find out for the tournaments Lol

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
o well...uh somebody hold a smashfest. get the college park kids playing again
i miss those days when me and boss used to travel to College Park like every month to play with ppl like Voodoo, Aero, Rebel

good practice D:

they dont give us that luxary........sure i can ask a million times but they will always say no......therefore.....yea the only lucky one is forute........we are nothing to them but competition..........:ohwell:
thats so true.. lol

they really dont let you guys play? dayumm

o well, yosters the only one doing smashfests, so somebody else gotta step it up
yeah.. i wish i can help Yoster : (

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Well I've been getting some one on one practice in but Im about to have some free weekends cause we don't have any performances for a while so I might be able to make some moves in the smashfest area but if people are doing stuff let me know and ill try to show up

College sucks...takes up too much time lol

For the record I just got on that Vic status, my phone is pretty much done for...life is the pits...that is all

Pegachris

Smash Apprentice
I don't post here at all but I was tryin to find some local players. I'm in Silver Spring on New Hampshire Ave. Was wondering where you guys play at?

Lukky

Smash Cadet
You guys have to do the JLB challenge...lol
LMAO the JLB challenge

Anyway, I got my phone back but lost all my numbers so if people could message me or text me their numbers I could reconnect with the lost world lol

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I move on from Brawl (for a few months) and suddenly I got kids!?
Lol, Lukky your glasses are still at my place, but have become a plaything for my niece(3) and nephew(1). I suggest you rinse them thoroughly when you get them.
Lobos, Congrats and she needs to be able to wavedash by 5!
Vik... good to see you aint dead.
Jayo, keep on grinding or whatever (legal) gig you got going on.
Femi (SMK) are you still alive?! and who is K~OS (sorry, seriously don't remember). But shout to all JLB and honoraries.

On another note, I am now a master at Mario Kart Wii! and Force Unleashed...

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
I will check back in a few weeks so don't expect a fast reply... Lobos, the wify said congrats.

BTW, isn't tonight Midnight Madness at Univ. of MD!!!

Top Bottom