• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jj sprockets invitational 2 - Lisle, IL 08/04/12

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
Doubles:
1: Weaboo Slayers (Zwarm + DLA) :metaknightbrawl: / :ganonbrawl: + :robbrawl: / :wariobrawl:
2: That Poor Udyr! (JJ + Mintygreen) :diddybrawl: + :foxbrawl:
3: Slenderman's Best Friend (SbF + Skid) :wariobrawl: / :falcobrawl: + :gwbrawl: / :snakebrawl:
4: Slindermin (Eagleye + Dig-Dug) :nessbrawl: + :yoshibrawl:?

Singles:
1: JJROCKETS ($2.00 that wasn't actually ever obtained) :icsbrawl: :diddybrawl: :falcobrawl:
2: DLA (A McDonalds Spongebob toy + a plush aligator. Approximate retail value of $2.00) :metaknightbrawl: :sheikbrawl:
3: SbF (Slenderman's Best Friend) :falcobrawl:
4: Skid :pikachubrawl: :snakebrawl:
5: Eagleye :nessbrawl:
5: Zwarm :sheikbrawl: :falcobrawl: :robbrawl: :wariobrawl: :diddybrawl: :lucariobrawl:
7: Fooly :gwbrawl:
7: Mintygreen :foxbrawl: :marthbrawl:
9: Dig-Dug :yoshibrawl: ?

Thanks everyone for coming was fun, next one should be over Thanksgiving break when I'm back from Iowa.

Also the reason me and DLA played in semi finals instead of winner's finals was because Skid beat DLA in pools to take first seed.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Zwarm :sheikbrawl::falcobrawl::robbrawl::wariobrawl: :diddybrawl::lucariobrawl:

Basically.

Also DLA used :ganonbrawl: in doubles, and I used :wariobrawl: in doubles on top of :metaknightbrawl: and :robbrawl:

I had a really good time at this. Thanks for inviting me JJ!

Also I got to keep the alligator because DLA is a good guy. :3

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
My ganon is the ICs slayer! If only I realized this before almost getting double 3-0'd in GFs. I really hate ICs...

Anyways thanks for hosting, it was a fun little shindig. I still don't understand how the Spongebob toy works lol.

Also shoutouts to Skid for beating me in pools. SbF impressed me too. Keep practicing guys.

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Sorry that me and Akashi didn't make it. I hope college goes well for you though JJ, and that we see you next summer =)

Top Bottom