• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jiggs Critique

Status
Not open for further replies.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Y'know, for the longest time, I thought that was a wink or something. The smiley is actually eating his eye...
Lol, well I wanted to put in a smiley doing some suggestive motion to fit my post :laugh:.

That was the best I could find xD. :lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick:

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
bowyer u gotta stop dair to resting unless ur opponent trips. if ur on defino against d3, u can u-ar mind game without punishment.
yee an actual comment for once :d

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
bowyer u gotta stop dair to resting unless ur opponent trips. if ur on defino against d3, u can u-ar mind game without punishment.
yee an actual comment for once :d
D-air into u-tilt is pretty awsome. It has the same potential as drill rest, except if your opponent sheilds it, you can hit them before they can land a counter-attack.

You know he's just screwing around seriously. Woody, I would like to see him play you. I could use some humor by laughing at you playing him.
He wasn't fooling around. He had smashballs on, so he must have been playing at a major tourney.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
sigh....alex ur such a noob. i improve everyday, dont base my skillz on a time a 3 stocked u and expect that i haven't improved
In Woody's deffence..... sort of...

You can't assume that he hasn't improved. (I would be nice if he would imporve his grammer.) He may have, and he may be a decent player. However...

He is a troll, and he has a very bad rep because of it. He is obviously not the best jiggs player. Not as good a Bowyer, PND or thinkaman alike.

Wooden troll is Wooden.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
i watched the tourney vid vs lain :/
Umm yeah he sucks because he beat the best IC in the world....... And your a god. Oh wait I think I mixed something around. Oh yeah, you suck and everyone here could kick your ***. And you never 3 stocked me, we played Jigglypuff dittos in red lag and you though that meant something. Wow you suck ***.

Everyone from Thinkaman to Bowyer to myself to M-Wuz hates you here. Just leave the boards already.

lain

Smash Master
Umm yeah he sucks because he beat the best IC in the world....... And your a god. Oh wait I think I mixed something around. Oh yeah, you suck and everyone here could kick your ***. And you never 3 stocked me, we played Jigglypuff dittos in red lag and you though that meant something. Wow you suck ***.

Everyone from Thinkaman to Bowyer to myself to M-Wuz hates you here. Just leave the boards already.
hey i beat him 3-0 after that :[

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
u have no evidence to back up wut u say. a few people at cot4 said the only jiggly they played before me was some guy named "illinialex". they said u rely far too much in thory and never back up ur words. he said my jiggz was nearly untouchable and my ability to approach my opponents perfectly was great. im not a noob, im not stupid so plz stop telling me i am. if anyone is trolling its u :/

illinialex24

Smash Hero
u have no evidence to back up wut u say. a few people at cot4 said the only jiggly they played before me was some guy named "illinialex". they said u rely far too much in thory and never back up ur words. he said my jiggz was nearly untouchable and my ability to approach my opponents perfectly was great. im not a noob, im not stupid so plz stop telling me i am. if anyone is trolling its u :/
Ask anyone else here. You truly are an idiot. And yes you are.

Metatitan

Smash Master
stop the fight you two. i say we settle this with me playing woody and ill give my opinion on it. im probly the only puff here willing to venture into lagfi from the other side of the country

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Do you have evidence to back up their comments?

And you are probobly a decent jigglypuff now, but you trolled before and no one will take you seriously for that.
-----------------------------------------------
*Ends fight with a mighty rawr!*

Now how about that bowyer eh? Pretty good with the smashball wouldn't you say?

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
sigh....alex ur such a noob. i improve everyday, dont base my skillz on a time a 3 stocked u and expect that i haven't improved
You know he's just screwing around seriously. Woody, I would like to see him play you. I could use some humor by laughing at you playing him.
Woodman can't use grammar and Alex can't stop leg humping Bowyer.

You're both stupid. Stop arguing.

PND

Smash Champion
Who said that? For curiosity's sake.

Metatitan

Smash Master
shut the hell up *******es *may not mean that but iz kinda annoyed*. you two are just putting up spam. and just play me woody, dittos may suck in lag but it still doesn't hide what your playstyle is, it just may screw certain moves/DI

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
shut the hell up *******es *may not mean that but iz kinda annoyed*. you two are just putting up spam. and just play me woody, dittos may suck in lag but it still doesn't hide what your playstyle is, it just may screw certain moves/DI
Oh please no Meta, jigglyouff dittos are horrible. Use a different character against him. That shows a lot more play style than trying to fight another very aireal character.

I hate jiggs dittos :laugh:

PND

Smash Champion
He? Who is "he?"

Or is *shoulder shrug* his tag?

:(

Unless you can come up with a name, it sounds pretty fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom