• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

jiggly's final smash

Dry Bones

Smash Ace
what do you think jigglypuffs final smash will be? i sure hope she turns giant like giga bowser, which would mean i was right to begin with. but i predict a super sing type of move. any thoughts?

Navajo7

Smash Rookie
ive seen it in another pic, im thinking that it will make rest pretty harsh seeing it will be easy to pull off

DarkDisco

Smash Cadet
NNID
n8RhymesWith
3DS FC
2707-1751-6632
Gigantlypuff? Idunno, but i'm looking forward to that stage. Pillar spear from DP? Are there any videos of the jiggly FS?

bobwaffles

Smash Apprentice
The developers got lazy with that one in my opinion. I would've expected something to do with singing. This is completely random.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Hoping this is fake so Jiggly does sing and everyone falls asleep then Jiggs pulls out the marker and draws on their faces...that would be just great...

AzureWing

Smash Apprentice
My guess is that it'll be Hyper Voice. She has that move in the Pokemon games and it's pretty good.

MirageofMadness

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, they should really give Jiggs a move she has from previous pokemon games for her FS- I like the idea for "Hyper Voice."

The Pope Of Pie

Smash Rookie
I third that motion for sleep and marker

it was Jigglypuffs signature move in the Anime

But they would have to have found some way of making it very damaging
Not just humiliating

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
But how the hell is Jigglypuff's FS still a secret? Upload videos on youtube, you lazy people who got the game!! XDD

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I recall seeing a picture of Jigglypuff growing insanely huge; not like Super Mushroom huge, but really really big. That might be its Final Smash.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCQWwvZYE1c

At 3:45 Jiggly turns huge and then shrinks?
Thanks for the video link.

I believe her Final Smash is either Body Slam or Hyper Voice. I say Body Slam because Snorlax does the same thing in the Super Smash Bros. games. Hyper Voice because she screams when she is huge. Not what I expected.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
What

The

It could've been something relevant to Jiggs, like pulling out her microphone and putting everyone to sleep (from the show), or having other Jiggs come on the stage to put everyone to sleep.

But this?

WOW

Tyeforce

Smash Apprentice
I KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!

All she does is grow HUGE... SO YOU CAN USE REST!!! It'll OHKO everyone!!

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
I am just hoping we get her Update on the DOJO soon. I'm curious to know the name of her Final Smash. Pretty sure it's Body Slam or Hyper Voice.

BalloonBoy

Smash Cadet
I totally go against Jiggs using the microphone because it's from the anime, and I have to say the anime sucks ****.

What I do say is that she grows large and does a super mega non sleeping rest O.o

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I totally go against Jiggs using the microphone because it's from the anime, and I have to say the anime sucks ****.

What I do say is that she grows large and does a super mega non sleeping rest O.o
we already know what it is... she inflates herself in an attempt to passively push all other competitors off the edge, then shouts her name loudly "PURIIII!!!!!" damaging enemies and deflating quickly

cheesewiz189

Smash Rookie
we already know what it is... she inflates herself in an attempt to passively push all other competitors off the edge, then shouts her name loudly "PURIIII!!!!!" damaging enemies and deflating quickly
ahh.... i thought it was from the anime episode where a giant jigglypuff fought the giant gengar/alakazam...but your idea is much better.

Top Bottom