• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

jiggly's final smash

tacticslord

Smash Rookie
ahh.... i thought it was from the anime episode where a giant jigglypuff fought the giant gengar/alakazam...but your idea is much better.

In episode 72, The ancient puzzle of Pokémopolis, was where jigglypuff was turned huge to defeat a giant alakazam and gengar (and no, I didn't know the episode number off the top of my head, I had to look it up). I can only imagine that this is where that attack came from.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Yeah, Jigglypuff is said to be able to inflate to large sizes (but the Giga size definitely came from the anime). In that video, she yells which sends people off to the sides nicely (perfect on a small stage to get everyone off).

Theres no doubt its Hyper Voice now. The yell is what did the damage and knockback. She didnt physically slam them or anything.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I love the FS... it's hilarious... especially when she shouts and deflates... anyway... it might be able to kill people even before she yells... on a small stage, she's as big as the entire platform

I

i8waffles612

She becomes really huge and pushes people off the stage. Pretty hard to avoid

DQP

Smash Ace
he could be like peach and put everyone to sleep...
or he could evolve into wigglytuff...
or hyper voice...

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Actually in the other vid where jiggly fights against falcon, snake, and ganon he hits everybody with the final smash. I think it only hurts if your inside of jigglypuff when he says JIGGLY! and then starts to shrink back.

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
Actually in the other vid where jiggly fights against falcon, snake, and ganon he hits everybody with the final smash. I think it only hurts if your inside of jigglypuff when he says JIGGLY! and then starts to shrink back.
I could've sworn that they took damage because they were attacking each other.

Yeah, Jigglypuff's is THE WTF FS- it does NO damage whatsoever. Even PEACH'S does damage, and it's not even an attack! Oh, well, its unavoidable, and probably KOs at low percentages.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I could've sworn that they took damage because they were attacking each other.

Yeah, Jigglypuff's is THE WTF FS- it does NO damage whatsoever. Even PEACH'S does damage, and it's not even an attack! Oh, well, its unavoidable, and probably KOs at low percentages.
They did get hurt by jiggly's FS. Look at the video, the 3 cpus are farthest away from each other as possible and they all get hurt at the same time.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...88&start=0&num=100&so=0&type=search&plindex=6

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
I'll just call it Hyper Voice. It inflates, does a bit of damage, and then it deflates...that's it...

Pretty useless on a stage like New Pork City, but pretty good on something like Final Destination. That's the way I see it, anyway.

skullkidd

Smash Ace
She takes up the entire Final Destination stage.
Even if you use rest or not, even a DSmash looks like it would be sufficient on a small stage.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
She takes up the entire Final Destination stage.
Even if you use rest or not, even a DSmash looks like it would be sufficient on a small stage.
why don't people seem to understand that that's not an option... you don't control jiggly during her Final smash at all

Gary

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, basically she grows really big, pushing people off the stage, then turns small again. Seems kind of weak, but I imagine it'd be a good edgeguard.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
On a scrolling stage she would 1hit kill anyone in the wrong direction...
this is also similar to peaches amazing Final smash on a scrolling stage which promises an auto kill.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
except it only hits people who are touching the ground... peach's that is

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
At 05:29-05:42 Even though they were in the air yet they still fell asleep...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=V-5CIZYzL9s&feature=user

Anyways I would love to see her FS on a small stage...
Do you think her FS will vary in size depending on stage like the IC FS? It seems like it soes but I'm not sure.
Thank you airgemini... I guess Peach's FS isn't as bad as we thought... and it's t3h m3ga pwnage on scrolling stages.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725

ShumPenPo

Smash Apprentice
no they weren't... um... pit landed and then fell asleep

yes pit landed and fell asleep, but what you dont get is that her final smash MADE HIM LAND, he was in the air at the start of the final smash and at the end he was sleeping so it still gets people that are in the air. You can also see that as hes landing his already falling asleep.

but staying on topic, also notice that jigglypuff's final smash has that launching action at the end so if people actually used it somewhere other than the direct center of the stage it can be very effective.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
yes pit landed and fell asleep, but what you dont get is that her final smash MADE HIM LAND, he was in the air at the start of the final smash and at the end he was sleeping so it still gets people that are in the air. You can also see that as hes landing his already falling asleep.

but staying on topic, also notice that jigglypuff's final smash has that launching action at the end so if people actually used it somewhere other than the direct center of the stage it can be very effective.
I'm still harboring doubts since it would insta-kill anyone off the edge and reports say that it can be avoided by staying airborne.

Also, Jiggly's finall smash is just lookig better:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvvtTYcr8mI

not only does she grow bigger on a bigger stage, but she also sends enemies flying the entire time she deflates

Twilight Emblem

Banned via Warnings
This should work on any non scrolling stage that doesn't have a wall if you pull this off near the edge with the opponent facing away. They'll get pushed out so far they'll probably end up in a bubble blast KO. lol

And for stages with walls? lol i hope they get crushed against them.

Fodder

Smash Apprentice
Holy...Crap. I think Jigglypuff's Final Smash may just be one of the most effective in the entire game. (after the sheer brokenness that is Marth's, of course)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Holy...Crap. I think Jigglypuff's Final Smash may just be one of the most effective in the entire game. (after the sheer brokenness that is Marth's, of course)
marth's has like 0 range, so it's not broken.. it's akin to ZSS's FS

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
People forget that you can use this in the air too. To use if effectivly you have to trap your opponent on the edge, or better yet, knock them off then get on the ledge, let go and press b. If you touch jigglypuff even if shes still small you will be pushed back and there will be no way to recover unless if you are able to get above jigglypuff before she gets too big. Using it in the center is just plain stupid. You have to set it up first.

Wight

Smash Apprentice
marth's has like 0 range, so it's not broken.. it's akin to ZSS's FS
What are you talking about? Marth's FS has long range, just like Link's, its just that you have to be horizontal to your opponent.

oh right, and while still on topic, Jigg's FS < dirt. Worst FS ever. really silly also.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
What are you talking about? Marth's FS has long range, just like Link's, its just that you have to be horizontal to your opponent.

oh right, and while still on topic, Jigg's FS < dirt. Worst FS ever. really silly also.
Did you just ignore my description >_>

Jiggly's Final Smash is the ultimate edge gaurder.

The person that I've seen use Jiggly's FS the best is in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_OlKs65gOU

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Did you just ignore my description >_>

Jiggly's Final Smash is the ultimate edge gaurder.

The person that I've seen use Jiggly's FS the best is in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_OlKs65gOU
5 things I noticed:

1. Her fair is still awesome.
2. Her nair is still awesome.
3. Her Final Smash, when used right, is ****.
4. She caught Mario's thrown Pokeball by dashing into it, hitting Mario in the process.
5. It's strange how at the end of the match, Jigglypuff bairs Mario the first time, sending him at an upward arc. Then, she hits him again, and he shoots straight off the level.

Top Bottom