• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff?

moogle

Smash Ace
>_<

vs Falcon/Fox/Link from 0%: fthrow, utilt, utilt, turnaround grab, fthrow, uair, rest

DI on the up tilts might mess up the combo... or it might not.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
eheh moogle, I use that sometimes too. Well, not really but almost. More like :

fthrow, utilt, turnaround grab, fthrow, uair, uair, rest

I don't know if it's harder or not to DI since that second uair might get tricky if they do.

AlexBarry

Smash Journeyman
Sorry if you weren't looking for criticism.

You shield a lot. Most of the times I saw you die, it seemed like you were shielding and attempted a roll then got smashed out. Also, work on Z-Cancels, I see you land and hold shield for a short duration when it isn't necessary.

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
Mario spammed up smash too much... you only capitalized on like 1 or 2 of the ones he missed instead of using that to your advantage

Also, use jiggly's back throw more ... its powerful

shorthop into stuff.. you jump too high/much a lot of times

greenblob

Smash Lord
Yeah, I've noticed that I shield way too much. Actually, my whole style is somewhat campy... Oh, and half the time when I shield after an aerial, it's on purpose...but then that's probably worse.

I like to stay in the air (or on platforms when I can't) because I dunno what to do on the ground. It seems like my only ground options are grabbing and down smash. My main approach at this point is nair or dair or a grab if I can get one.

And yes, I'm looking for criticism.

Top Bottom