• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff Videos

RPK

Smash Lord
This is the gallery of Jigglypuff Videos this can be used to either favor jigglypuff or totally destroy Jiggs. Any video may be put up here ^-^
If there are any that you think should be put up upload it to google or youtube and send me the link and Ill decide =3
If you do not want your video up just PM me and I will remove them Thank you.

Pro 1 v 1s

King Vs-

- Zelgadis
Fox
Shiek
Shiek
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Isai
Fox
Captain Falcon
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Forward
Forward(Marth)R1
Forward(Marth)R2
Forward(Marth)R3
Forward(Marth)R4
Forward(Fox)R5
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Specter
captain falcon
captain falcon
captain falcon
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KillaOR Vs-

-Chudat
Iceclimbers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anden Vs

Azen
Marth
Pro Team Battles
Pc Chris(Marth)+KillaOR(Jigglypuff) Vs Husband(Marth)+Wife(Peach)
Isai(Shiek)+Ken(Marth) Vs KM(Shiek)+KillaOR(Jigglypuff)
Isai(Shiek)+Ken(Marth) Vs KillaOR(Jigglypuff)+C0mp(Peach)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other Player Videos
Doyoung2win Vs-

Marth
Marth
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Magus Vs-

-Mew2King
Peach
Ganondorf
Samus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-RyokoYaksa
(Peach)
Peach
Peach
Peach
Jigglymaster Vs

Velocity
Doc
Tipo Mastr
Doc 1&2
Captain Falcon
Fox
Fox
Mud
Bowser
Bowser
Bowser
Puffinator Vs

Tapion
Captain Falcon
Captain Falcon
Misc Videos
Jigglypuff going through adventure mode
Combo Videos
PuffStuff by AOB
Rollout by King
DBR Evolution-The King

Dan+

Smash Cadet
Great list. You should put in "King"'s DBR thing on. it's on youtube.

RPK

Smash Lord
I thinking of putting all videos up there but the pros get their own section and because I made this I might get my own just to entertain myself and get critiqued on my puff but I got no videos yet T_T

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
That Vid of Peach Vs. Magus = The Suck... That Peach Has No Idea How to Play Against a Jiggs... I Think i saw a grand total of 2 turnips that game...

Doyoung2win: Grab!!!

M2K: Stick to Fox...

RPK

Smash Lord
meh dont worry I might move the magus videos to like other players section. Im probably gunna have vids of myself if I hang with some friends later on during the summer. I hope.

Magus420

Smash Master
I've been demoted :cry:

Why are the vids of me and M2K from like 1987 on there and not ones actually from this year like the ones against Ryoko's peach? Ugh, those are painful to watch now :urg:

I'm glad you didn't leave that crap under the "Pro" section though. I wasn't very good back then.

RPK

Smash Lord
lol sorry tommy >.< *says it sarcasitcally* But well I just wanna do the ones of the famous puffs. yeah they kinda are lol. But if you upload some like I said Ill put them up come on magus *nudge nudge*

Magus420

Smash Master
Well, I'm pretty well known on the east coast as far as jiggs players go *shrugs*. I'm not about to try and convince otherwise, so consider me whatever I guess. Besides, I suck anyway <_< >_>

Here's a few of me vs RyokoYaksa. There should be enough turnip spam in those to make ChozenOne, his grandmother, and his pet goldfish happy :p. If you find the one on Onett in the 1vs1 forum he probably pulls over 200 turnips in the match :dizzy:
Magus (Jiggs) vs Ryoko (Peach) - Final Destination
Magus (Jiggs) vs Ryoko (Peach) - Kongo Jungle 64
Magus (Jiggs) vs Ryoko (Peach) - Yoshi's Story

RPK

Smash Lord
done =3 you know I should have this stickied cause this is a vid where jigs players can get critiqued by other players and its a good way to study up on jigglypuff playing styles or to just get wowed O.o

Frogla2

Smash Rookie
can i battle lv 9 cpus or would that be looked down upon since i cant face anyone good in a match

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
nah, it doesnt help other people learning how to beat mindgameless computers.

Alex, for your vids i commented on youtube but il put it here too:

"what are you doing? when he charges his upsmash in the open like that, charge a rollout or forward smash. and you got owned when u went down the pit in the transformation, you should just wait it out next time."

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Psh...all my vids that aren't two years old are on VoD. But that's because I'm not good enough to get filmed. I wish I could get some teams vids at least.

RPK

Smash Lord
If you could upload them. I tried uploading to youtube it got like...yeah...just upload it and ill put it up. Ill try and up date this as much as possible or when im not being lazy =3=

I T I

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'm pretty well known on the east coast as far as jiggs players go *shrugs*. I'm not about to try and convince otherwise, so consider me whatever I guess. Besides, I suck anyway <_< >_>

Here's a few of me vs RyokoYaksa. There should be enough turnip spam in those to make ChozenOne, his grandmother, and his pet goldfish happy :p. If you find the one on Onett in the 1vs1 forum he probably pulls over 200 turnips in the match :dizzy:
Magus (Jiggs) vs Ryoko (Peach) - Final Destination
Magus (Jiggs) vs Ryoko (Peach) - Kongo Jungle 64
Magus (Jiggs) vs Ryoko (Peach) - Yoshi's Story
I can't believe how many stitches he pulled.

RPK

Smash Lord
yeah i should do that then just post some videos up of yourself will ya? im too lazy to find them, download, upload, then paste onto here with the name

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Jigglymaster Vs

Velocity
Doc
Tipo Mastr
Doc 1&2
Mud
Bowser
Bowser
PUFF Vs
Tipo
Captain Falcon
Um, I am PUFF, Jigglymaster and Puff is the same person, I just have to tell Tipo to Put Jigglymaster on the title now.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
just a note, my opponent was Cactuar in both matches. He's pretty good and got second at the last big TGP to Javier and should be / is one of the people to beat in PA

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
yes please add this, i learned 3 things from this awesome video. 1. duck avoids marths attack get up stance. 2. Duck for the most part can fake out a falling marth and avoid the dair leading to rest. Same goes for nair because of his floatiness. 3. wavedash rest out of shield = pwnage. His edgeguarding could have been a little better.

Top Bottom