• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff Matchup #9: Falco

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
again, he won't be in the air attacking if you shark well.

If you shark poorly, it's more come hit me than sharking.

I'll admit it could happen, but not enough to worry about especially with that main platform below you/ lava

Metatitan

Smash Master
his lazers shut down every approach u can think of except for a shield approach. he kills u much earlier than ull kill him because a good falco won't just let u take him off the stage. nair the illusion or sing it like tehrxxz0r did ;o (lol jk the odds itl work are slim). In short, falco is a little harder than marth is but not significantly harder to put him above 35:65. The only matches i see going 30:70 or worse for puff are olimar and gw

PND

Smash Champion
With Falco as my secondary, I can safely say that Falco should never use fair. Ever. The only use I've seen for that move is running off the edge and immediately fairing, taking both of you to the abyss. And that's usually stupid (but pretty funny if it works)

Veril

Frame Savant
With Falco as my secondary, I can safely say that Falco should never use fair. Ever. The only use I've seen for that move is running off the edge and immediately fairing, taking both of you to the abyss. And that's usually stupid (but pretty funny if it works)
If a Falco player uses f-air, its good to know we can rest them. Just because they shouldn't doesn't mean they won't.

SexTornado

Smash Journeyman
Just ad a lot and if you are getting pissed off about lazers duck. Get him offstage and **** him hard. 1 gimp gives you the game. 60-40 falco's favour.

Top Bottom