• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff is good and Ness is bad

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Does puffs Fair out range ness' Fair?
Not at all. Ness's f.air outranges EVERYTHING jiggs does because it's disjointed.

If that ness player is who I think it is (because I just told him about that) he did that horribly wrong.

I've actually messed around with the matchup some (Ness vs Jiggs). As long as Ness can maintain his space, he can stop everything jiggs does cold. The only problems he really has (as far as I've come across) is that he can't really do too much once she goes into shield (lol), and the blatantly obvious once he gets off the stage he realistically CANNOT make it back. Ever.

NO I'M NOT COMING UP WITH SOME COOKY THEORY THAT NESS COUNTERS JIGGS. It's not like that. But I actually think Ness can do some things against "the current jiggs" that alot of characters can't do.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
It was John Ryan from NYU. I don't think he posts on boards :p

The Jiggs is me, as you can tell from the MARF tag.
Ah. I was thinkin it was Macman for a second.

I was just telling him about Ness/Jiggs last week, and he came back one day telling me it was dumb hard. Figured that would be an end result of it. XD.

On a sidenote: although a lot of Ness mains apparently like YS, I swear that stage, by itself, counters Ness.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I like some crazy matchups in this game.

However, Ness vs Jiggs on YS has to be one of the dumbest things in the world.

Cause yeah, if Jiggs doesnt take your PKT2 away, a flyguy or the cloud will.

-rolls eyes-

Top Bottom