• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jaystring's mod thread

jaystring

Smash Ace
I made a thing for your thing

I hope you enjoy the thing
woa! that's super cool and looking quite nice! Good job!

It can definitively replace the one I've made in the latest update.

You seem way more dedicated in doing renders then I am. Doing CSP are definitively not my favorite part of modding a character. I'm always struggling with each one I've made.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
woa! that's super cool and looking quite nice! Good job!

It can definitively replace the one I've made in the latest update.

You seem way more dedicated in doing renders then I am. Doing CSP are definitively not my favorite part of modding a character. I'm always struggling with each one I've made.
I enjoy doing both. However, I just lack the motivation right now to work on models, but rendering CSPs still gives people something to use, and its a pretty mindless task once you get the original scene set up.

jaystring

Smash Ace
I enjoy doing both. However, I just lack the motivation right now to work on models, but rendering CSPs still gives people something to use, and its a pretty mindless task once you get the original scene set up.
nice nice!

yeah I don't like doing them that much but CSP renders are important for a complete high quality mod. That's why I'm forcing myself to do them right now for all my mods.

I'm a quite good and experience modeler and texture artist so i've got a lot of ease and motivation with this but lighting setups and posing/animation have never been my thing and don't motivate me that much. It's the contrary for me

I always get impatient with all the render setup tweaking and test rendering.

I guest that's why my Vergil and Megaman X mod have progress a lot lately, I had to take a break of renders lol.

jaystring

Smash Ace
update!!

first, of course, Full Armor Megaman X is also getting all his power ups recolors, just like Normal Megaman X

Shotgun Ice

Fire Wave

Electric Spark

Boomerang Cutter

Chameleon Sting

Homing Torpedo

Rolling Shield

Storm Tornado

Second, here's Vergil Alternate costume. He's getting 2 costumes, this one plus his normal Coat version.

and finally here's a Brawl box preview of WIi U Marth in Brawl costume (or Brawl Marth with Wii U head, whatever you want to call it). quite confident that this one will work really well in-game.

jaystring

Smash Ace
So, I'm not going to be very active this week because I'm going to be gone in a small vacation for the week.

That been said, I decided to prepare a small surprise for this week before I leave!

Since Vergil and Megaman X were pretty much done, I've decided to release them right now!!

I was initially holding them off until I had their CSP done but in the end, I think it's better if they get release now so that way, you guy will be able to test them out and pin-point me issues if you find any that I will be able to fix once I update them.

Just like all my other mods, they will get a CSP update eventually and I'll do them same order I've been doing the other ones (so they'll be last).

Hopefully you'll enjoy them! a lot of effort as been put on X Full Armor.

Let me know how you find them or if there's any issues. I'll make sure to check it out at my return!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All 3 mods are accessible here

Vergil Image Gallery

Megaman X Image Gallery

Megaman X Full Armor Image Gallery

Megaman X doesn't have facial expression or moving eyes because it's not possible to give them to a samus skin.

All 3 mods have one slot size mod which mean they don't have yellow eyes, have a slight impact on gameplay (because of different jump height, attack reach distance) and have a minor visual bug with ledges.

Also, Megaman X has 1 big 1024x1024 textures in his pac file. Since he wasn't very high poly, it was possible to keep it without going over filesize limit and it was working fine for me on dolphin but if you ever experience a freeze with any of my Megaman X mod (most likely the full Armor since it's a bit heavier), just downscale the 1024x1024 texture to 1024x512 with brawlbox.

I'm suggestion this because this issues has happened before with some of my older mods where I kept big texture because it was working for me on dolphin but Wii User were crashing and the fix was always to downscale a bit the texture.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
I, (Dio) too, did a thing for your thing. Thanks, Nano.

I hope you also enjoy this additional thing.

Mechaglacier

Smash Apprentice
NNID
purespade
Hey Jaystring I've actually downloaded a lot of the costumes you've produced. They're all in great quality and don't alter the hitboxes of characters and their attacks, making them tourney friendly. I wish you the best in your texture mods

jaystring

Smash Ace
Hey Jaystring I've actually downloaded a lot of the costumes you've produced. They're all in great quality and don't alter the hitboxes of characters and their attacks, making them tourney friendly. I wish you the best in your texture mods
Thank you!!

Yes most of my mods I keep the original collision and hitbox intact which doesn't impact gameplay.

I think only the One slot Size Mod have a minor impact on gameplay (It's important to fix their size because they would look out of scale relative to other characters).

The sizemod tweaks don't have any hitbox difference from the original model but because their bones are scaled, some of their attributes get scaled as well (hitbox, attack reach, jump height)

I've not studied in dept what the real difference are from a scaled model versus the original but i'm pretty sure there is one.

it's a very similar effect to the mushroom item you can get in a match (the one that make you bigger or smaller). except that instead of been scaled by 2 or reduces by 1/2 like the mushroom, my sizemod usually scale the character bigger to 1.1 or smaller to 0.9 (it depends on the model, they are all different) which has a quite small impact in reality but for Tournament stuff, it's the kind of thing that would bother them i'm sure, even if it's minor.

jaystring

Smash Ace
In game look at new costume for Wii U Marth!

The costume even got some upgrades like his gold metal now shines a bit versus the original Brawl version that didn't have any shine.

jaystring

Smash Ace
So, Default Brawl Costume for Wii U Marth been almost done, I'm showcasing a little something else today

Marth is not the only one getting an old school extra costumes for CSP update :

This is a very very early WIP of Brawl costume for Wii U Ike!!

This one was a lot more tricky because, well... Ike went to the gym a lot between both games.

I think I'll beef him up even a bit more, depend on how he looks in-game.

jaystring

Smash Ace
All right, last small update before next week

1) Those are the pretty much final new recolors for Lucina In-game

White

Dark

2) Those are WIP of my version of Megaman's CSPs Renders

Normal X

Full Armor X

WildestSpade1

Smash Cadet
Wow, I just downloaded your Mewtwo models and I love them. However, I was wondering, is it possible to make the eyes glow during hover / special moves like the regular model? Thank you for your amazing work!

jaystring

Smash Ace
Wow, I just downloaded your Mewtwo models and I love them. However, I was wondering, is it possible to make the eyes glow during hover / special moves like the regular model? Thank you for your amazing work!
yeah it's probably possible. I didn't do it initially because I didn't even noticed he was doing this in the original model. I only noticed he had extra blue eye textures and at the time I was wondering why the pac file had these.

I guest one day l'll make an update for it.

WildestSpade1

Smash Cadet
That would be incredible if you did. I was thinking of trying to figure out how but I'm totally new to modeling of any sort. I got to where I could view the eye-glow effect in the latest version of BrawlBox though. Thanks!

jaystring

Smash Ace
I haven't had the time to take a look about this yet but I bet it's setup like facial expression where there's an extra model with the blue texture mapped on it and you have to set it in a visibility bone like facial expressions are.

Nikster31

Smash Rookie
You've done some amazing work! I love using your Megaman models very frequently when playing Project M with my brother.

I have a problem with the Protoman skin though. Whenever I seem to load him up and select a stage, it'll show a second of him entering and then the game just crashes. :ohwell:

jaystring

Smash Ace
You've done some amazing work! I love using your Megaman models very frequently when playing Project M with my brother.

I have a problem with the Protoman skin though. Whenever I seem to load him up and select a stage, it'll show a second of him entering and then the game just crashes. :ohwell:
Thank you!!

You're the first person to mention me a crash issues with Protoman. I've never experienced it on my side, he has always worked well for me.

What console/system are you using? (dolphin or Wii?)

try this as a first test : In order to make absolutely sure that it's related to my Protoman skin and not something else on your build, install him on a brand new version of project M 3.6 without any other mod and see if you can make him crash again.

If he never crash on a fresh 3.6, it means it's probably related to something else on your build.

jaystring

Smash Ace
All right! I'm back!!

couple of updates Today

1) First, Lucina's update is up! She's got new CSP, New HD textures for dolphin HD retexture project and 2 New Costume for all 4 variants previously showcased.

Here's some previews

CSP Preview (for Megaman X too) :

Selection Menu

In-Game

HD textures :

With

Without

With Exemple 2

Without Exemple 2

New costumes :

Full Gallery of new costumes Here

2) Second, Megaman's CSP update is also up!! I wanted to showcase this mod to a couple of friends so I decided to cheat my CSP pass order and make all of them right now. So both, X and Full Armor X got the update! They also got HD textures update. Now, in the case of Megaman X, his HD texture doesn't add up a lot visually because his pac file already contained a pretty good resolution texture. The HD texture mostly fix the pac file compression and the Full Armor Buster Canon is probably what got the best texture upgrade. The rest won't change that much visually

With

Without:

You can get all the new stuff right here (scroll down for Lucina, she's after Roy)

3) unrelated to my model mods, but kind of explain why thing have been slowing down for me lately.

I've finally managed to do a full icon pass of stages for my custom build with all the tons of stage I added with Stage expansion combined with ASL. I wanted to update icons to have all the ASL stage visible with the right button combination for them to load.

Seemed like it took me forever to do but quite happy to have it done right now! It make for a reaaally impressive build when we combine all the hard work of all modders.

I still have to do series Icons yet, they're not all done.

Page 1

Page 2

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
All right! I'm back!!

couple of updates Today

1) First, Lucina's update is up! She's got new CSP, New HD textures for dolphin HD retexture project and 2 New Costume for all 4 variants previously showcased.

Here's some previews

CSP Preview (for Megaman X too) :

Selection Menu

In-Game

HD textures :

With

Without

With Exemple 2

Without Exemple 2

New costumes :

Full Gallery of new costumes Here

2) Second, Megaman's CSP update is also up!! I wanted to showcase this mod to a couple of friends so I decided to cheat my CSP pass order and make all of them right now. So both, X and Full Armor X got the update! They also got HD textures update. Now, in the case of Megaman X, his HD texture doesn't add up a lot visually because his pac file already contained a pretty good resolution texture. The HD texture mostly fix the pac file compression and the Full Armor Buster Canon is probably what got the best texture upgrade. The rest won't change that much visually

With

Without:

You can get all the new stuff right here (scroll down for Lucina, she's after Roy)

3) unrelated to my model mods, but kind of explain why thing have been slowing down for me lately.

I've finally managed to do a full icon pass of stages for my custom build with all the tons of stage I added with Stage expansion combined with ASL. I wanted to update icons to have all the ASL stage visible with the right button combination for them to load.

Seemed like it took me forever to do but quite happy to have it done right now! It make for a reaaally impressive build when we combine all the hard work of all modders.

I still have to do series Icons yet, they're not all done.

Page 1

Page 2
Everytime you come back with an Update, I get hype, All of your Work is awesome and tbh, I would love to download those stages like as a stage pack with the Exact codes and the stages. Keep up the Amazing Work up.

shaqnel

Smash Cadet
Nice. Makes me wish I had a computer that could handle dolphin with those hd textures. My comp can't even do 480p.

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Do you actually get around to playing on each and every stage? There's sooo many. Nice work by the way, glad to see your updates!

Last edited:

jaystring

Smash Ace
Everytime you come back with an Update, I get hype, All of your Work is awesome and tbh, I would love to download those stages like as a stage pack with the Exact codes and the stages. Keep up the Amazing Work up.
Thank you!! yeah I might share my build at some point. Just making the credit list will be a huge task lol.

I don't know how i'll do it because at this point it's getting quite complicated. I'm using a custom iso for song + ASL + stage expansion + Cbliss + my own modified HD retexture project.

There's only BrawlEx that I really want to try to add but i'm missing time to go play with it right now.

Nice. Makes me wish I had a computer that could handle dolphin with those hd textures. My comp can't even do 480p.
Playing Project M on dolphin is reallly nice, I would never be able to go back playing on Wii. But yeah, it require a quite good pc for a solid 60 FSP with no lag. especially with mods.

Do you actually get around to playing on each and every stage? There's sooo many. Nice work by the way, glad to see your updates!
hum well if you're asking if I've tried out each installed stage, yes I did. and I've tested way way more then this. I only kept the one that I judge are high quality enough (some of them still have small bugs but I keep them anyway because I intend to fix them myself at some point)

If you're asking when I play normally. well, last time I counted them I think it was over 252 stages so no I don't play each of them in one sitting lol but it's pretty nice to use random and never ever have the same stage come up twice

jaystring

Smash Ace
I thought random didn't recognize ASL? Tried to get that to work forever and came up dry.
yeah it does work, never had any problem with it.

Even cooler, you can actually "control" random. for exemple, in the context of my build, all my stage are setup this way

For each slots :

stage 1_A : Hold A
stage 2 _B: Hold Start
stage 3 _C: Hold A + Z
stage 4 _D: Hold Start+Z
stage 5 _E: Hold Start+A+Z
stage 6 _F: Hold Start+A

if I press A or start quickly without holding, Brawl randomize all stage within that slot (because they are all set to a hold button so not holding anything mean Brawl choose them at random)

For the random button, if I were to hold "A" in choosing random, Brawl will choose a random slot from all 70 available stage slot then will use the stage set to "hold A" in this particular slot (stage 1). If I do the same thing by holding Start, then Brawl choose a random within all "Hold Start" stage (stage 2). etc

If I choose random button by quickly pressing A without holding anything , them Brawl will load a completly random stage from all the available stage withing all the game.

I know the old version of stage expansion (the one in the time of PM 3.02) had some problem with random (some slot would never appear in random) but it got fix for 3.5.

I didn't use the project M setup so maybe that's why it's working for me. I've build up everything from the ASL Tool basically deleting all the Project M ASL setup for each stage and redoing it myself to my liking.

There's only Castle Siege and Flat Zone 2 that are causing me trouble. I've never been able to correctly control ASL on these 2 stages (castle siege it's something related to the 3 stages that change and Flat Zone I think it's caused by trying to put another .rel that the original one).

Obskore

Smash Ace
oh! speaking of which and while we're at it, do you by chance know how to make it so that, in PM, it can load either the default or an alt slot of a specific stage randomly?

let's say the Dreamland files are like this:
STGDXGREENS
STGDXGREENS_Z

and i want it to load default or Z (i like this because the collisions for both slots are the same, so it's a fun aesthetic tidbit i want to implement)

Hedgie

Smash Apprentice
Noticed the Megaman and Lucina update
Thank you so much
I might make a 1080p60fps video showcase if you don't mind

Hedgie

Smash Apprentice
Can't wait for a Marth and/or Roy update

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
(because they are all set to a hold button so not holding anything mean Brawl choose them at random)

There's only Castle Siege and Flat Zone 2 that are causing me trouble. I've never been able to correctly control ASL on these 2 stages (castle siege it's something related to the 3 stages that change and Flat Zone I think it's caused by trying to put another .rel that the original one).
Ooh that's the tidbit I was missing! All but the first slot are set to be called by holding something, so if I just apply that to the first slot, problem solved. Thanks a ton.

Castle Siege's problem is it's .rel and the 3-stage feature. Without modifying the base .rel, I doubt you'll ever get more than 1 alt for it...probably.

jaystring

Smash Ace
oh! speaking of which and while we're at it, do you by chance know how to make it so that, in PM, it can load either the default or an alt slot of a specific stage randomly?

STGDXGREENS
STGDXGREENS_Z

and i want it to load default or Z (i like this because the collisions for both slots are the same, so it's a fun aesthetic tidbit i want to implement)
Tonight I'll make a quick tutorial on how I did it. It's all about playing around with the ASL tool. But I think my method require that you update ALL stage slot if you try it out. I'll explain why I'm saying this tonight.

Noticed the Megaman and Lucina update
Thank you so much
I might make a 1080p60fps video showcase if you don't mind
Sure you can make a video if you want!! Marth Ike, and Roy are coming! (Roy will benefit a lot from the HD textures)

Ooh that's the tidbit I was missing! All but the first slot are set to be called by holding something, so if I just apply that to the first slot, problem solved. Thanks a ton.

Castle Siege's problem is it's .rel and the 3-stage feature. Without modifying the base .rel, I doubt you'll ever get more than 1 alt for it...probably.
Castle siege is weird because even with trying to put another .rel on the stage, it doesn't work and it freeze.

I don't even understand how Project M manage to give it it's not changing Alt. Since I've changed the naming of PM of _Z for alt to having everything _A, _B, _C etc, Castle Siege is the only stage where I've not been able to replace both project M stage correctly, even when i'm sure i've done the naming and file placing right.

It's a weird stage slot but I would love to get it to work because there's tons of FE stage that could benefit of having all FE songs loop instead of just one on stage expansion slot.

jaystring

Smash Ace
How'd you get ASL working with the Stage Expansion code?
To my knowledge, they have always worked together. There's only one simple rule to follow

Stage Expansion basically add more "STGCUSTOM" slot but with ASL, you only have 1 option for all STGCUSTOM. what this mean is if you set 4 alternate stage to stgcustom, All stage expansion slot need to have 4 alternate stage as well.

It's not a really big issue because if you don't have 4 alt for 1 stage expansion slot, you can just duplicate the same stage as filler.

sporksparks

Smash Cadet
To my knowledge, they have always worked together. There's only one simple rule to follow

Stage Expansion basically add more "STGCUSTOM" slot but with ASL, you only have 1 option for all STGCUSTOM. what this mean is if you set 4 alternate stage to stgcustom, All stage expansion slot need to have 4 alternate stage as well.

It's not a really big issue because if you don't have 4 alt for 1 stage expansion slot, you can just duplicate the same stage as filler.
Ah, thank you. That's what I thought but I didn't know if it'd actually work.

jaystring

Smash Ace

STGDXGREENS
STGDXGREENS_Z

OK, the tutorial I promised. It's not really a tutorial but more an explanation of how I setup my build. you can do it any way you want it but here's how I preferred doing it.

So here's my setup of Dreamland stage (same exemple as you choose). All my stage are setup the same way. In the case of Dreamland, it has 4 different stage on it.

Hold A : load STGDXGREENS_A (also load st_dxgreens_A.rel)
Hold Start : load STGDXGREENS_B (also load st_dxgreens_B.rel)
Hold A + Z : load STGDXGREENS_C (also load st_dxgreens_C.rel)
Hold Start + Z : load STGDXGREENS_D (also load st_dxgreens_D.rel)

Don't hold anything : will randomize all 4 STGDXGREENS stages (and load the corresponding .rel).

Now, a couple of thing before I start.

1) I decided to scrap project M setup of "original stage" + "stage_Z" setup and instead do it with _A, _B, _C etc. I prefered it that way because I found it less confusing when playing with the ASL tool. I'm basically never using the stage that doesn't have an "underscore letter". it stays the default brawl disc stage and it never get loaded.

2) Notice the "AND" and "OR" check box on the bottom right of the ASL tool?. If I remember right, project M use "OR" and I changed all the stage to "AND" because it give more control on the way the ASL works. with "AND" you have to have the exact combination to load properly the stage. I prefer it that way because it's easier to troubleshoot.

3) I do all of this for the REL as well, even if sometimes I have multiple duplicated .rel of the exact same .rel. I prefer having them all there because it's cleaner to understand and make it less likely to do any mistake. basically, when clicking on the "Stages ->" button, you'll go into rel mode and there I redo the exact same setup as shown up there but for the rel.

now about my setup.

Stage code : pretty simple, it indicate which stage the code affect
Button combos : I always put button combos for all installed stage. since there is 4, there will be 4 button combos
Randoms : now, this is IMPORTANT!!! this is where you setup how many of your stage will be randomized.
4 means it will randomize between A, B, C, and D
if I would put 3 here, it would randomize betwewn A, B, C (D would never appear in random. So it's possible to install stages and never have them appear in random)
if you put zero here (I think this is how Project M is setup), no stage will be randomize, meaning that if you choose a stage and don't use any of the button combinations, instead of randomizing the available stage, ASL will instead load the original stage without "underscore letter" (basically, it would try to load "STGDXGREENS.pac", either from your SD card or directly on the Brawl disc if it can't find it on the SD card)

so, by that logic, if you put 1 in "randoms", well ASL will always load _A when no button combination are found. This is a safe way to prevent a crash because there's no chance ASL will try to load "STGDXGREEN.pac" that way (the original stage without "underscore letter")

Also, if you put 4 in "randoms" and only 3 in "button combos", i'm not exactly sure what happen but my guest is it will probably have a 1 on 4 chance of causing a freeze.

So anyway, that's pretty much how I setup my thing. the rest is all about getting inside the "Edit Buttons" and setting up each stage (all 4 "Button Edit" window in my screenshot is how each stage are setup (_A, _B, _C, and _D)

And don't forget to setup the .rel as wel!! they have to match or else you'll have a freeze.

(wow that was a longer text then I expected. hopefully you understanded something lol)

jaystring

Smash Ace
Also, I'm showcasing a small mini and easy project I started when I'm not feeling like posing and rendering CSP.

She going to be a Lucas skin.

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
OK, the tutorial I promised. It's not really a tutorial but more an explanation of how I setup my build. you can do it any way you want it but here's how I preferred doing it.

So here's my setup of Dreamland stage (same exemple as you choose). All my stage are setup the same way. In the case of Dreamland, it has 4 different stage on it.

Hold A : load STGDXGREENS_A (also load st_dxgreens_A.rel)
Hold Start : load STGDXGREENS_B (also load st_dxgreens_B.rel)
Hold A + Z : load STGDXGREENS_C (also load st_dxgreens_C.rel)
Hold Start + Z : load STGDXGREENS_D (also load st_dxgreens_D.rel)

Don't hold anything : will randomize all 4 STGDXGREENS stages (and load the corresponding .rel).

Now, a couple of thing before I start.

1) I decided to scrap project M setup of "original stage" + "stage_Z" setup and instead do it with _A, _B, _C etc. I prefered it that way because I found it less confusing when playing with the ASL tool. I'm basically never using the stage that doesn't have an "underscore letter". it stays the default brawl disc stage and it never get loaded.

2) Notice the "AND" and "OR" check box on the bottom right of the ASL tool?. If I remember right, project M use "OR" and I changed all the stage to "AND" because it give more control on the way the ASL works. with "AND" you have to have the exact combination to load properly the stage. I prefer it that way because it's easier to troubleshoot.

3) I do all of this for the REL as well, even if sometimes I have multiple duplicated .rel of the exact same .rel. I prefer having them all there because it's cleaner to understand and make it less likely to do any mistake. basically, when clicking on the "Stages ->" button, you'll go into rel mode and there I redo the exact same setup as shown up there but for the rel.

now about my setup.

Stage code : pretty simple, it indicate which stage the code affect
Button combos : I always put button combos for all installed stage. since there is 4, there will be 4 button combos
Randoms : now, this is IMPORTANT!!! this is where you setup how many of your stage will be randomized.
4 means it will randomize between A, B, C, and D
if I would put 3 here, it would randomize betwewn A, B, C (D would never appear in random. So it's possible to install stages and never have them appear in random)
if you put zero here (I think this is how Project M is setup), no stage will be randomize, meaning that if you choose a stage and don't use any of the button combinations, instead of randomizing the available stage, ASL will instead load the original stage without "underscore letter" (basically, it would try to load "STGDXGREENS.pac", either from your SD card or directly on the Brawl disc if it can't find it on the SD card)

so, by that logic, if you put 1 in "randoms", well ASL will always load _A when no button combination are found. This is a safe way to prevent a crash because there's no chance ASL will try to load "STGDXGREEN.pac" that way (the original stage without "underscore letter")

Also, if you put 4 in "randoms" and only 3 in "button combos", i'm not exactly sure what happen but my guest is it will probably have a 1 on 4 chance of causing a freeze.

So anyway, that's pretty much how I setup my thing. the rest is all about getting inside the "Edit Buttons" and setting up each stage (all 4 "Button Edit" window in my screenshot is how each stage are setup (_A, _B, _C, and _D)

And don't forget to setup the .rel as wel!! they have to match or else you'll have a freeze.

(wow that was a longer text then I expected. hopefully you understanded something lol)
Thanks! This really helped a lot. I was looking for a tutorial like this for weeks. Too bad castle seige is a problem though.

jaystring

Smash Ace
Thanks! This really helped a lot. I was looking for a tutorial like this for weeks. Too bad castle seige is a problem though.
yeah I would love to find out what's going on in Castle Siege. Many times i've tried to make it work and never succeeded yet.

--------------------------------

small update!

Wii U Marth's white costume will get some polish. I didn't like my first version, it had too much of a "dirty feel" so i'm tweaking it to make it look "whiter" and better. It's probably the only Wii U Marth recolor that will get tweaked, the other works already quite well.

New version :

Here's the old one for comparaison :

jaystring

Smash Ace
Very Early Look at an "OldSchool" costume for wii U Roy that he's getting with CSP update!

It's not just a head replacement, I actually re-proportioned Project M Roy's body to have the shape of wii U Roy's body

It's not finished of course but here's a quick look

With this, all 3 next update (Roy, Marth and Ike) will be getting oldschool costume update with their CSP and HD texture update!

Top Bottom