• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

January 31 Brawl, Melee, and Naruto Rev 2 in West Bloomfield Mi

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Levitas, Anther, and I also left allegedly before it went missing, since we left right after anther lost to joel.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I brought my Wii to this tourney, it was next to Ori's Wii I think, (almost near the Naruto set up's on the right hand corner). I was playing some friendlies on my Wii before closing time, so I took my Wii and TV and left. One of the postives of using Wiimote controls is that you can retract to your Wii after you disconect with someone elses, if you use a temp sync.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I brought my Wii to this tourney, it was next to Ori's Wii I think, (almost near the Naruto set up's on the right hand corner). I was playing some friendlies on my Wii before closing time, so I took my Wii and TV and left. One of the postives of using Wiimote controls is that you can retract to your Wii after you disconect with someone elses, if you use a temp sync.

Viper ur ckecked out ;)

dingding

Smash Ace
well my wii was the 2nd 1 from the door and I had a buncha orange soda on mine so I know I took the right wii. I left at like 10:00 cause juggleguy had to go and I still got all my sht on my wii like tags and stuff so yeah.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
well my wii was the 2nd 1 from the door and I had a buncha orange soda on mine so I know I took the right wii. I left at like 10:00 cause juggleguy had to go and I still got all my sht on my wii like tags and stuff so yeah.
ur cleared Hateoni__ ;)

dingding

Smash Ace
u fker......and u can cross off juggleguy too lol he was the only 1 with a big black case around his wii lol and his wii was like attached to that, to funny =P

Why is Ham even on that list?
Crossed off or not, that's still pointless.
Also, you might want to eliminate people by making their name red or something so it's easier to skim through and see.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
me, sauce, and ona were all gone before the anther-joel dispute was settled, and vayseth can confirm our alibi, he called to tell me what happened a little bit after it was determined.

u obviously didnt read the stuff i put before the list
"--> there are repeats

--> order is done by placements

--> before reading everyone go check your Wii for a name on the top

--> please tell also if u brought a wii

--> when we know that ur cleared i will cross you off

--> when we are done i will repost with those who didnt answer so spread the word!"

None of that had anything to do with why Ham is still on the list.
Or why not to make the names more obviously eliminated.

0niLink

Smash Rookie
Me and my brother(Roi) left earlier than most others. We brought our Wii, a TV, and my laptop. My brother told me about this the next day, I checked my laptop bag and the wii bag even though he said he already did. I'm sorry I can't supply any more info, because I got knocked out of the tourney a little earlier than my bro, then I had a quick match with Anther, but we still had a couple more minutes to wait for the TvC tourney to finish up before we left because our Wii was one used for it, I didn't see anything suspicious.

EDIT: I also had a live broadcast with my laptop but unfortunately it was earlier and I didn't keep it on the whole time, so unless it was stolen early in the day, the archives wouldn't serve any good for evidence. Either way it didn't capture much.

0niLink

Smash Rookie
Oh also, you should cross off tonilink, because that person doesn't exsist. I remember when I walked up to register he typed in my name after I told him to enter "OniLink" but then I double checked an there was a "t" at the beginning so I told him to correct that, but I didn't think he already entered it, so if that's my fault, sorry. I guess he heard me wrong the first time.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
me, sauce, and ona were all gone before the anther-joel dispute was settled, and vayseth can confirm our alibi, he called to tell me what happened a little bit after it was determined.
u guys are cleared

"--> there are repeats

--> order is done by placements

None of that had anything to do with why Ham is still on the list.
Or why not to make the names more obviously eliminated.
I took all the names from the results

Me and my brother(Roi) left earlier than most others. We brought our Wii, a TV, and my laptop. My brother told me about this the next day, I checked my laptop bag and the wii bag even though he said he already did. I'm sorry I can't supply any more info, because I got knocked out of the tourney a little earlier than my bro, then I had a quick match with Anther, but we still had a couple more minutes to wait for the TvC tourney to finish up before we left because our Wii was one used for it, I didn't see anything suspicious.

EDIT: I also had a live broadcast with my laptop but unfortunately it was earlier and I didn't keep it on the whole time, so unless it was stolen early in the day, the archives wouldn't serve any good for evidence. Either way it didn't capture much.
u guys are cleared

ori, you know regam didnt take it, he left around 9:30

woops i guess i just missed him lol

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
update from AiB

- yoshikarisma/sniperfire are no
- 1der and his people are no (does any1 kno their names)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I thought that meant he'd've just copied the results from tio, which'd mean that Ham'd be on the list, but the formatting's not right to just've copied from tio, and if he changed the formatting, you'd think he'd've taken Ham/ duplicates off too...

I love calling ppl out on stupid pointless things lol

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I brought my own Wii in a distinct case, it never left the case, then I took it back home. Don't have Ham's Wii.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
i dont think any1 from kalamazoo were there :/

but back to topic of ham's wii...
we want to end the search by this weekend so can everyone go check your Wii's

and here are the remaining people and if they dont have it one of you guys are lying

OmegaXF

derek

jesusdaddysmash

pandora

gameover

ROBQ

Std

James

Teams ShamWow! (??? + ???)

Team Shake (??? + ???)

Doom factor

Kzu

Kingla

Dude

Green Thunder

Kaos

JDS

STD

Dank

Bell

Kush

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
you should narrow it down to 3 lists; unconfirmed, confirmed, and impossible.

that way if worst comes to worst, you still have a decent list. Because i mean there are certain people who left before it could have possibly been taken, so rule those people out. Class evidence.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
you should narrow it down to 3 lists; unconfirmed, confirmed, and impossible.

that way if worst comes to worst, you still have a decent list. Because i mean there are certain people who left before it could have possibly been taken, so rule those people out. Class evidence.
the list ive got there is just those who havent confirmed anything

and whats really wierd who ever took it just took the wii not the chords

Kinglit

Smash Cadet
me (kingla), kzu, and team shake (doom factor & his teammate) all left at around 6 for chipotle and never came back

last thing we were doing there was melee friendlies with lain

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
the list ive got there is just those who havent confirmed anything

and whats really wierd who ever took it just took the wii not the chords
eh thats not really weird if someone just stole it.. i mean it takes like 2 secs to just unplug the cords and take the wii. :|

Top Bottom