• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

January 31 Brawl, Melee, and Naruto Rev 2 in West Bloomfield Mi

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
now that I think of it I probably did drop one of those dozen or so cables/wires/whatever I was attempting to carry into the venue. lol sorry ding.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
yeah, the splitter i found was from radioshack, the insides aren't red, so much as a kinda goldy-brown or something. Is what you lost Male to 2 female or Female to 2 male?

dingding

Smash Ace
well they were kinda red to me , and I lost 1 pointy end and 2 hole ends so I guess that 1 male and 2 females it works with my dazzle

Vayseth

Smash Master
1der has posted on AiB since getting the messages though. He's very suspicious, especially after my phone call with him.

We need to reach out to some others. Pachi, STD, Green Thunder and Kaos were all there and I don't think any of us have heard from them yet either.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
well they were kinda red to me , and I lost 1 pointy end and 2 hole ends so I guess that 1 male and 2 females it works with my dazzle
Ok, yeah, I've definately got your splitter then. I'll give it back the next time i see you then (i'll take it to all the tourneys i go to) under one condition: You tell me what they hell you use it for. I suspected it wasn't a smash splitter since it's 1Male>2Female, which i don't understand how you can use for video capture. Everyone I know uses 1Female>2Male to take an outgoing source and split it to 2 outputs. One like yours i only thought would be good at turning stereo into mono or something.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
i use 2female>1male for recording

btw ding what was the thing you used to record? i might want to get one of those so i don't use to use my laptop, it looked really covenant.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
btw ding what was the thing you used to record? i might want to get one of those so i don't use to use my laptop, it looked really covenant.

I think you're actually talking about my recording device, ding was just using it most of the time while I was playing friendlies elsewhere, lol. It's the Pinnacle Video Transfer, pretty expensive, but you can get it for cheap if you're lucky like I was.

http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/PinnacleLife/PinnaclePVT

dingding

Smash Ace
yo scotu I use a dazzle recording thing and I have to use splitters because my tv. doesn't have out put cables so I use those splitters to record and stream online, it just works for me.

I plug the wii cables to 1 of the female ends, then the 2 ended 3 colored cables to the other female end and then plug the 2 ended 3 colored cables to the back of my t.v., and then I plug the male ends into my dazzle and then theres a usb that goes to my laptop.

=)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
More stuff was stolen than just Ham's Wii? Seriously this is stupid. Michigan gets a bad rep because of crap like this. *palms face* I hope at the very least Ham gets his Wii back.
ding got his chords back though thats only 25% recovered :crying:

dingding

Smash Ace
I don't care about the price of the cable, its just it was a hassle for me to find it cause every place was sold out lol..

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I am going to upload all the attendies that we had and we can do the process of elim from there :)
ill have it up in under and hour so here we go!!!!!!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Here Are All The Entrants!!!!!!!!!!

--> there are repeats

--> order is done by placements

--> before reading everyone go check your Wii for a name on the top

--> please tell also if u brought a wii

--> when we know that ur cleared i will cross you off

--> when we are done i will repost with those who didnt answer so spread the word!

thanks

- Singles

Lain

Judged

Omniswell

Dingdong

OmegaXF

machinegunnorm

SamuraiPanda

NoJ

Juggleguy

Viper

JKBuK

Anther

pachi

derek

1der

Ankoku

WTP

Levitas

ona

vayseth

jesusdaddysmash

Sauce Boss

pandora

Roi

gameover

Rogu

ROBQ

sniperfire

Ham

regam

onilink

Ori

yoshikirishima

Std

James

- Doubles

Lainther (Lain + Anther)

SamuraiDong (Panda + Dingdong)

OMG we suck (Omni + NoJ)

Judged n’ Zorg (Judged + Zorg)

God Jesus (Omega + JDS)

Smokey the Bear (Vayseth + Norm)

Pandora’s Box (Pandora + Gameover)

Just Kinda Saucy (JKBuK + Sauce Boss)

ShamWow! (??? + ???)

Lemony Goodness (Lemon + ???)

Shake (??? + ???)

Team Dave (Twigz + Buttersworth)

Team Flippin’ Sweet (Ori + Rogu)

- Melee

Scotu

Anther

Lain

1der

Juggleguy

NoJ

Doom factor

Kzu

Omni

Ori

Levitas

Rogu

Sauce Boss

Steele

Kingla

Dude

- Naruto EX 3

Kiltz

GTFO Candy

Vayseth

DK

Jmoney

Kaos

Green Thunder

Panda

Omni

Rogu

Ham

Ori

Viper

Norm

Wii

WTP

- Naruto Rev 2

Kiltz

DK

Jmoney

GTFO Candy

Rogu

Webster

Ori

Green Thunder

Ham

Kaos

Viper

Pachi

- TvC

Panda

Jmoney

Omni

JDS

1der

STD

Norm

Sauce Boss

Dank

JKBuK

WTP

DK

Pachi

Bell

Ham

Kush

Levitas

the moon
I can verify that scotu, me, and anther don't have a wii. We came to and from the tournament with only controllers. scotu found ding's splitter cable, which is completely known and figured out.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I can verify that scotu, me, and anther don't have a wii. We came to and from the tournament with only controllers. scotu found ding's splitter cable, which is completely known and figured out.
thanks ur clear ;)

Top Bottom