• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

January 31 Brawl, Melee, and Naruto Rev 2 in West Bloomfield Mi

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
we should all throw ham like 5$ a person if 20 people do this he'll have 100$ meaning he's really close to getting a new wii. I'll help ya out if everyone agrees to this, no one should be wiiless when they tried to help a tourney out.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
we should all throw ham like 5$ a person if 20 people do this he'll have 100$ meaning he's really close to getting a new wii. I'll help ya out if everyone agrees to this, no one should be wiiless when they tried to help a tourney out.
thats a good idea but people are already pating for his entrance into all tournies

That, combined with the 120$ we have left from the tournament's proceeds, would do a lot to help.
Still, we can't return the data…
@Ori_bro: So? Money funded towards replacement is better than a few free entrances.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
That, combined with the 120$ we have left from the tournament's proceeds, would do a lot to help.
Still, we can't return the data…
@Ori_bro: So? Money funded towards replacement is better than a few free entrances.
im not saying that at all vayseth said that everyone is gunna chip in for his entrance so he can save money up

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
that will take 24 tournies to get 120 dollars you realize this?
1 tourney = 3 dollars per person over 50 people thats over 115 just for one day.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You never know, some people may hate you for life for giving them cash.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
That mostly happens when a person think's it's sympathy or pity cash to you. Also, it's not like anyone plan on this random event to happen, so he should take it fine..... maybe..... I got nothing.

But he already knows that we're giving him the tournament money.
He also knows it isn't pity or sympathy, it's replacing something we're partly responsible for.
As for the money collection from others, I believe he isn't against it. Partly because he's with me right now.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't know what Viper was talking about, but I was trying to make a joke.

I know.
Hence why I responded to Viper.
But, anyways…
Ankoku, was there anyone at the tournament who only maybe one or two people knew? (Though I'm addressing Ankoku, anyone can and should answer if yes)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I barely knew anybody at the tournament, and I left at the same time that SCOTU, levitas, and Anther did, so I don't even know who was left during the grand finals.

Levitas

the moon
Ham: I'll do the $5 MM where we play until I lose and only the last game counts with you.

Also, if you get a new wii and contact nintendo about the one that was stolen, they might be able to help you out with getting any VC games you bought. You bought the rights to play the games as opposed to the data, and I hear they're pretty good about things of this nature.

Really? They will replace the VC data?
How nice. And he can cite these posts as evidence that it was stolen, I suppose… maybe.
But how will he prove what games he had?

Levitas

the moon
That's tricky. If he has the serial number of his wii stored somewhere (maybe even a friend code could do it) he might be able to verify the wii's identity.

This is all second-hand knowledge, though.

I've never heard a bad review of Nintendo customer service, and it's not like I've never talked to them (I had a faulty PoR disk and they replaced it with no problems), so I'd say odds are good if Ham contacts them that he gets the data back with few if any issues.

Ham Enterprises

Smash Journeyman
Ham: I'll do the $5 MM where we play until I lose and only the last game counts with you.

Also, if you get a new wii and contact nintendo about the one that was stolen, they might be able to help you out with getting any VC games you bought. You bought the rights to play the games as opposed to the data, and I hear they're pretty good about things of this nature.
That sounds Awesome!, but I'm not completely sure on what you mean.:confused:

Ham Enterprises

Smash Journeyman
i think he means that if you have your serial number for your wii somewhere and contact nintendo and tell them what happened, they can give you back all your VC games at no charge although you would probably have to get the data again.
Not that, look at what I quoted, I mean the MM stuff.

OmegaXF

Smash Ace
i dont think any1 from kalamazoo were there :/

but back to topic of ham's wii...
we want to end the search by this weekend so can everyone go check your Wii's

and here are the remaining people and if they dont have it one of you guys are lying

OmegaXF

derek

jesusdaddysmash

pandora

gameover

ROBQ

Std

James

Teams ShamWow! (??? + ???)

Team Shake (??? + ???)

Doom factor

Kzu

Kingla

Dude

Green Thunder

Kaos

JDS

STD

Dank

Bell

Kush
So think aboutit like this. I brung my Wii and TV yes? I NEVER USED MY WII. IT STAYED IN MY BAD ALL DAY LONG. Only thing that was used from my Bookbag was My Gamecube controllers. Other than that my TV was used as a setup. I constantly asked Samurai Panda to watch my Bag when i left to go grab some food. You know the Mike N Ike, Chef Boyarde and chips. On top of that my Wii has Marker marks on it Saying LOTION-OMEGAXF. Wasn't me And you called me after the tourny to ask if I had his wii. Wasn't me.

OmegaXF

Smash Ace
Here is (poorly drawn sorry in Paint) an image of what the room was set up like during grand finals who had the recording equipment in the shown corner?

we believe (not accusing) who ever was recording accidentally took it
not ankoku and scotu cuz they were gone
Sorry for the double post but it gatta be said. I was there durining Grand finals right next to Lain and Judge sitting down playing NoJ. So I should be cleared.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
T_T this still hasn't been found?

I wish I went to this, and stole it. That way, whoever DID steal it, wouldn't have had the chance to, and I would return it.

... yeah. Sorry Ham.

offtopic: Were Gamecubes ever stolen during Melee's prime?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
and here are the remaining people and if they dont have it one of you guys are lying

derek

ROBQ

Std

James

Teams ShamWow! (??? + ???)

Kaos

Dank

Bell

Kush

in my quote ive deleted those who have reported here are the remainers...

we pretty much gave up the search so

Me, Rogu, and Wii gave Ham $120
and i like Omni's idea that everyone just gives Ham money this Saturday at Vayseth's tourney

Wii = $250
Ham = $120
--------------
$ left = $130 (can we reach it?)

Top Bottom