• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

January 31 Brawl, Melee, and Naruto Rev 2 in West Bloomfield Mi

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
devildigimon here:

does anyone play any other fighters? i'd like to get all the comp. possible while i'm in michigan. i heard michigan had strong sc4, cvs2, and tekken players...

any chance of them coming out?

TheMann

Smash Ace
devildigimon here:

does anyone play any other fighters? i'd like to get all the comp. possible while i'm in michigan. i heard michigan had strong sc4, cvs2, and tekken players...

CVS2? I play a bit of CVS2 at a tourney level. I would be glad to play u. But other than me, IDK if any other people who play traditional fighters are coming.

judge!

Smash Ace
lain IM me when u get a chance i might be able to fix u a ride

bloohaha23

dingding

Smash Ace
if theres wifi? theres no internet in there? nvm then u gotta confirm to me theres gud internet or I can't stream anything.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Out of curiosity, what business does a Lutheran Church have installing Wifi?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I.... I'm so confused...

NOTE: Not an argument, just that post sounded weird to me when I read it.

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
I.... I'm so confused...

you're not the only one that sounded weird too, maybe they were getting him on the way :confused: lol.

See everyone there tomorrow! I am going to try to make it early and don't plan on leaving to eat so if you see a skinny white kid with shaggy hair playing diddy make sure to play him a lot. I want to get a lot of games :p

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
chicago is coming, i'm driving now though, so yeah i need a partner now but w/e i'll find one at the tournament i guess.

TheBigBadWhoski

Smash Rookie
LOL kinda sounds like I have to prove myself what time should I show up to prove I'm worthy. I don't wanna show and screwed with no partner

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
LOL kinda sounds like I have to prove myself what time should I show up to prove I'm worthy. I don't wanna show and screwed with no partner
Usually for someone to "prove they are worthy" there is a general consensus that they have to show up at 6 am. Most of the time they walk to the venue from miles away, rain or shine, wearing nothing but a speedo despite the frigid weather. Upon arrival you will see a nintendo with a golden controller stuck in the port. Many great smashers have tried to remove it from it's hold, but only the chosen one will be able to pull it from its vices. After removing the controller you are to beat everyone in the room thrice times using only falcon punches and/or kicks.

The journey is arduous; I wish you luck!

a guy i kno

Smash Rookie
Ahh yes yes that's right. I forgot. I think I might bring a copy of EX3, but I can't bring a setup. I'll wreck your s*** all day in that if we get some casuals going XD

Praise be to Chouji :bee:

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
devildigimon here:

I have 3 letters for you, and I know you know what they are, so I'll spare you the mention.

Vayseth

Smash Master
I.... I'm so confused...

I understand why you'd be confused. So, I wasn't going to go UNLESS CHICAGO CAME. For one I was going to be housing them and it didn't make sense for me NOT to go if I was housing them and it's awesome hanging out with them in general (plus Chicago's Feb event's rules needed tweaking). I'd see no point in going if they didn't show, especially since I'm super low on cash flow. Now that they've showed up at my house at 3:30 am, it looks like I am going! XD

Me, DK, Jmoney, Devildigimon, and Machinegunnorm are coming. We'll be there around 11-11:30.

BTW, I'm running an EX3 tournament. I'm bringing set ups for it and we'll run that ****. It'll be like $2 or something similar to Rev2. For funzies =)

I'm also recording Naruto matches for the naruto forums so I expect a lot of money matches!!!!

BTW, ankoku, I didn't take it as an offense XD If I wanted to go without Chicago, I would have just went with a guy i kno.

EDIT: Just in case it wasn't clear... WE'RE COMING!!! EX3 TOURNAMENT! VIDEOS! WHOOOOOO!

Top Bottom