• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jacksonville Smashfests again

Quickbeam

Smash Rookie
Jamz lazers>___ Well they just>. Thats all. Smashing at the game room today. Should be there around 1130.

jamz

Smash Journeyman
so yea thursday i have off again. so im gonna go to the gameroom and smash. however i took a chunk of skin off my left thumb at work the other day so im not sure how good ill be. hopefully people will come...

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Ouch!

Well I'm leaving some time on Thursday to go to Exarch's, but I could play a lil before going.

Pritch

Smash Lord
As usual, I have a sax lesson on thursday and may or may not be occupied with stuff like sleeping or practicing for said lesson in the time beforehand. After 6:00 though, I'm down for smash.

Quickbeam

Smash Rookie
I guess my appartment, could get cleaned another time.... Smash it is on thursday.

Quickbeam

Smash Rookie
I get off at 4:00, so hmmm. Smash at 4:20. I will hang a round for the better part of the day.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
well me and Jamz are heading up there now (1:00) so I'll see you guys when you get there. :)

Pritch

Smash Lord
I'm planning on coming by sometime saturday after I wake up, so expect me there sometime that afternoon. Anyone else interested in coming by? I know chris is probably going to come around 3:00.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Well as you know, I'm out of town for the weekend so I won't be there.

...Who's Chris?

Pritch

Smash Lord
Doh, walked down here at 2:00, and have been hanging out here wondering where you were. Guess I should have checked the forums first. Oh well, chris'll be here soon theoretically.

And btw, chris is the guy with the shaved head that plays magic with me every now and then when we smash here, and he plays doc and sheik mainly in smash. Ring any bells?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I think I'm comming back to Jacksonville tomorrow, so I should be able to make it. Not sure what time though since it's about a 3.5 hour drive.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Well, I"m still planning on going to orlando tomorrow - though it's becoming annoying since EVERYONE that was planning on coming with me has since dipped out :(. Regardless though, I likely won't be at unf to smash on saturday.

Larry, are you and your bro interested in coming along?

jamz

Smash Journeyman
right so who all is goin to the UCF tourney the 5th of august?
i just ask because we should all probly get together to practice and go over what we were goin to do against cancelled.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Me and Pritch too, so that's the main 5 of us atleast. :)

I think it starts at like 10:00 or 11:00, so if it takes 2 hours and 15 minutes to drive there, it looks like we're going to have meet at the school and leave around 7:30.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm going. No way I can drive though - my car is making funny noises, and aside from that I"m probably going to have been up all night the previous night moving my **** to a different dormroom (the window to move is roughly friday at noon to saturday at noon :() so I won't feel at all like driving anyways.

I'm pretty free to play before friday though, hit me up on aim or somthing if you guys are doing anything.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'll most likely be the one driving.

Jamz, think I could spend the night at your place on Friday night? That way we can practice the night before, and I can give you a ride up to the school in the morning. We'll probably have to meet & leave by 7:30, so I don't want you having troubles getting up there or anything.

jamz

Smash Journeyman
ok manko is driving. its gonna be a little cramped though (i'll make sure to be ready with a quick "shotgun" ;) ) . i shouldnt have a problem getting to UNF at 7 am.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Incidentally, i have a couple of things to do today like put oil in my car, but aside from that and "work" at 7:00 I'm wide open today - anyone feel like smashing?

Pritch

Smash Lord
Guys, I've been out of touch all day since I had to move to a different dorm today, and I need to know when we're supposed to be meeting tomorrow. Is it still 7:00? Someone hit me up on aim and let me know - leave a message if I'm away.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
No, because we're going to the get commited tourney in Gainesville. You going?

jamz

Smash Journeyman
well pritch and mankosuki are the only ones goin to the tourney cire. i was goin to go till certain dilemas occorued. me, gahtzu, and larry will be here. vic is never around. so uhhh.. and im not sure if we are playing.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I should also point out that the UNF gameroom is currently closed and won't reopen until school starts up in the fall. I believe the date is Aug 28th but Pritch can confirm it.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Yeah, gameroom's closed till somthing like the 24th or 25th (it opens a few days before school starts but I can't remember when exactly). We've played at my place since it closed once, but since I'll be gone that's not an option either (though we're probably gonna smash somewhere friday night, maybe my place, maybe not depending on how many people we have).

So yeah, you guys should smash this weekend, but hell if I know where you're gonna do it.

Top Bottom