• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jacksonville Crew (OWNTU) holdin' it down!!

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
lol, just keep talking
falcon knows what's good, heh.

im really not big on **** talk. My first post was a joke just playing on my own confidence, but If you would like to make this hostile Im more than willing.
You're the one throwing out words of **** and MMs. $5?

Oh, Fearless, you play GW? I haven't picked up that **** in ages. ArenaNet ****ed that game up so bad... :urg:

19666falcon

Smash Apprentice
falcon knows what's good, heh.
we'll see what happens at this tourney, I'm not gonna give you any free kills, as I will be on pain killers :chuckle:

20 works for me. Ill let you guys know as soon as Im available in Jville.
lol, don't bother...

also, do you think you could put the rules up, I'm trying to get more people in on this on another site...possibly will have two teams coming and about 5 singles...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Just check the Gigs thread. The rules will basically be the same. If you need an explanation of how counterpicking works, I can PM you. We'll go over the rules at the start of the tournament either way.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=164384

By the way, Ansel and I are teaming for this ***** under the name 200% Mindgames. Get with it! :colorful:
using Mindgames as a team name...wonder where you got that idea from =P

check yo PMs too g$

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
MM my falcon?
joe lets team for this?
and its a no money tourney now?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
cody make it 10 for teams and 10 for singles
$20 bucks a person, you cant beat that with a stick.

Gmoney

Smash Ace
This has been advertised as a free tourney near the start. I have no problem with doing this for money, but by doing so it discourages more than half the attendees we would've had from coming. This is basically just a fun tournament and some good practice. Bringing money into this means that only like 3 people from Jacksonville would actually play. It'll stay as a free tourney. Sorry if this discourages you from coming.

MMs can always go down, but keep it under the table (don't have money visible) as there will be RAs out and about. I've already been banned from the UNF gameroom for doing MMs in there. :embarrass

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
im really not big on **** talk. My first post was a joke just playing on my own confidence, but If you would like to make this hostile Im more than willing.
I find it hard to believe that you're not big on **** talk. Everybody's posts were jokes just like yours. I know you can dish it out, but you gotta be able to take other peoples jokes, too. but i would be glad to mm you either way

Jason is coming to this tournament? Who in the world is that? Marth-Vader?
LAWL @ Marth-Vader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111!!!!!!!!!111337!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
When you meet Ansel, you will understand that he says a lot of stupid ****. "200% mindgames" is something he said about how you have to play Olimar. No creativity call out johns.
i lol'd

10char

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
we played at UNF tonight from like 10:30 to 4:00am lol.. ggs to who all came: ds, chip, quorey, brandon n ur friend. quoreys lucas surprised me towards the end. ill b seein yall sunday

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
well **** if theirs nothing to do sunday, i'll head over there for a free tourney. :)

Hypnotic Disciple

Smash Cadet
we played at UNF tonight from like 10:30 to 4:00am lol.. ggs to who all came: ds, chip, quorey, brandon n ur friend. quoreys lucas surprised me towards the end. ill b seein yall sunday
What in the world? I knew I should have come back there for some reason. I went there and called you like three times and even left messages trying to see if you all were still coming up there. I was there at 8:45pm and then left because I figured something came up.:(

Oh well, I guess better luck next time.:urg:

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
omgg that was you! i tried calling it back a million times. when u called i was in the middle of a game battles match on wifi. lol. sorry bro! i called your house and talked to someone and they said you were at work or something

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
By the way, Ansel and I are teaming for this ***** under the name 200% Mindgames. Get with it! :colorful:
I Object! I had a change of plans and i will be able to make it for teams. RAPEMANNNNNNNNNNNNN JENKKKKKKKKKKKINS sorry Ansel.

AMR

Smash Rookie
****... Let me go ahead and say it.

Our name sucks. OWNTU.... wow.... I'd rather be "Pimp A ***** Slap a Hoe"

Or "We Main Random" or "Greedy Sons of *****es"

Anything besides the name we have now.

If you haven't noticed this is Andre/AMR, I'll be up there randomly this summer to play with yall, and you know I"ll be back next semester.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
XOFF:

u do know it stands for only we noob this up right?

and its been too well known already to change it. its not the big of deal.. its not about our name its our skill that matters

G $:

Yes, and some of us still think it's lame. Personally, it doesn't even make any sense or applies to me. I feel it does an improper job to describe us or our humor or where we're from (note: I feel it is only important to hit on one of these, but more is preferred).

Too well known? You have two threads posted that detail "OWNTU" and the general group has been referred to as "OWNTU" by a few times. It would be very easy to swap names for something more preferred by the overall community. It's not like we are established like H2YL, and even if we were... who cares if we go with a new name? Name does depict a lot of **** though. Just saying.

Besides that, there needs to be a certain level of dededemocracy involved here. It would've been fine if the name was something we had all agreed on or if a majority at least liked it, but we don't. By keeping the name, it puts off a lot of people to even wanting to be a part of the crew, which includes me.

However, I am going to say that your activism in starting all this up is very good and something that is really beneficial to us at establishing Jacksonville as a hub for Smash, but it can't all be you.

XOFF:

i tried many times to come up with a name and everyone just didnt want to do a **** thing aobut it. so i come up with something then everyone says something. i personally dont care. so come up with something that EVERYONE likes and we will use it. til then were owntu. andre and jeff are the ones im targeting here most b/c i remember many times sitting in the game room going aight lets think of a name.. then like we have a minute of silence. then doc and cpt falcon noises from the TV continue. basically... tomroow at the UNF tourney we will come up with something since its really that big of a deal

gdorfunfsmashcrew

Smash Rookie
not to be a **** but andre put out PABSAH- Pimp a ***** slap a ho. i like it , necro likes it , andre likes it, and chip better like it since he first said it lol:laugh:

Gmoney

Smash Ace
I'm actually cool with PaB~SaH now unless we come up with something different that everyone likes. My other ideas for those who haven't seen them are:

DUG - dere u go

JaX - Jacksonville actually eXists?

I guess we'll talk about this while we're at the tourney tomorrow. I'll try to call those who aren't around for it.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
if your going to throw your opinion in for our crew.. be prepared to start coming to the brawl nights.. lol

(ryan..)

but yeah were just going to figure this out in the tourney tomorow. so if your there u get to have a say-so in the name. otherwise jeff will call u.

Top Bottom