• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jacksonville Crew (OWNTU) holdin' it down!!

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
my snake is gettin straight. i played a lot of dittos wit broke last night so i'm startin to see how he's suppose to play. i'll be able to play after 9 today so i'll be able to get some more practice.

Oryan

Smash Apprentice
EDIT: Taken down because im remaking another one... I'm using the same idea that I did for the previous one to help danimals.

Lol, turned out much worse the I planned... I'll make another one later

MokonA

Smash Cadet
definitely good to hear another smasher coming to the jville scene. usually 3-4 of us are always in the GR playing at any point in time. just keep an eye on the 1st post for smash announcements

I've been there a couple of times. Perhaps I might recognize by face. I had the long red hair and mained falco in melee.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
another night at UNF played.. not as long. but still a good session lol.

mankos this weekend!!

me
cpo
fear
loto
gmoney
ansel
brandon
quorey

who else??

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i want to come to the tourney in tampa but i don't know if i'll have a ride...not the melee one though, i can't play like i used to :-(....anyways i'm gonna try to show up...if there's anyone leaving out of or coming through orlando see if you have some extra room for me to come, my number is 407-259-1331, so just hit me if you might be able to

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
loto can't go because of graduation \ girlfriend etc

we're both going to manko's

I'd like to, however, come up there friday or saturday for some brawl. Preferably Saturday.

Pritch

Smash Lord
You guys going to the monstrously huge GA tournament happening soon? This thing is starting to look comparable to FC in size and badass people attending - it'd be criminal for you guys to be so close and not make the trip.

Assuming you guys still play melee. You do still play melee, right?:laugh:

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
i want to come to the tourney in tampa but i don't know if i'll have a ride...not the melee one though, i can't play like i used to :-(....anyways i'm gonna try to show up...if there's anyone leaving out of or coming through orlando see if you have some extra room for me to come, my number is 407-259-1331, so just hit me if you might be able to
HRNUT, I'll talk to everyone who's going from OWNTU and see if we can help you out. ;)

Oryan

Smash Apprentice
Remember the "advance how to play" videos for melee? I think im going to do a series for brawl. Obviously it wont have too much as of right now, but can you list some stuff that I could add to it...

Stuff that an average brawler wouldn't do.

IE

Short Hop
Fast Fall
Aerial Cancels
Glide Toss

stuff like that... Whoever helps me will obviously get put in the credits :) And trust me, this thing will be edited like no other.

-Ryan

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
ryan i can do alot of techniques with rob. wavebouncing, hover canceling aerials, pivoting, glide tossing etc.
nick can do some sick pit stuff. wing dash, arrow looping, etc

edit: sorry pritch

edit: fearless call me if u do. me n nick will go

MokonA

Smash Cadet
Remember the "advance how to play" videos for melee? I think im going to do a series for brawl. Obviously it wont have too much as of right now, but can you list some stuff that I could add to it...

Stuff that an average brawler wouldn't do.

IE

Short Hop
Fast Fall
Aerial Cancels
Glide Toss

stuff like that... Whoever helps me will obviously get put in the credits :) And trust me, this thing will be edited like no other.

-Ryan

Pk waveland
Dlx
Olimars down b glitch(don't remember name)
Glide toss aeriel
Etc

Leahdybug

Smash Journeyman
good to see jacksonville is doing somethingat all =P use to live up there and some of my friend in orange park and riverside are looking for tourneys or get togethers I'll direct em here for now.

Loto

Smash Ace
I've been busy as hell lately man.... with graduation, prom, work and ****....after graduation though and in the summer I can prob come over to jax with fear more often. Hopefully. =(

MokonA

Smash Cadet
glide toss aerial? meaning aerial attack after the glide toss? or is this something i dont knwo aobut?
I worded that entirely incorrectly. I was on my sidekick at work and I didn't really have the time to look up the proper term for it. I haven't seen a technical term for it, so basically its an air dodge into glide toss. on top of the reverse glide toss, etc.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
You guys should hold a tourney in the gameroom on like 6\1, 6\2, 6\8 (6\7 im taking SATs).

Me, loto, and perhaps a few other friends getting into smash could attend.

Would be good to get to know the St. Aug people, too.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
hell yeah thatd be a sick idea. im going to pin this one on jeff im MAD busy right now lol.

so jeff if uw anna try to host it then ill love u forever

Gmoney

Smash Ace
I'm down, but we should do it in the lounge or something so we can do it for money ($5 entry?) if people want. That and the gameroom won't give us any **** that way. How about 05-31-08? I'll host it.

Thoughts?

Edit: Cody loves me forever even though he never spells my name right. <3

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Nooo do it on one of the dates I originally posted... those are the only dates I'd be able to make it on. I'm still in school until june 5th.

But definantly do it and make another thread for it. Oh, and DEFINANTLY try to get it so we can play for money. 15$ Singles. 10$ Doubles sounds good.

Gmoney

Smash Ace
05-31-08 is this coming Saturday. Are you sure you didn't get your dates wrong, because 06-02-08 is a Monday and I'd assume you'd have school. Anyways, get back to me on a date, Fearless, and I'll make a new thread for this tournament. ;)

AfroQT

Smash Master
YOUR MOM NEEDS TO CONTAIN ATLEAST 10 CHARACTERS!

I know man sometimes i just let em out like that. All good man all good i know im beast.

Top Bottom