• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jacksonville Crew (OWNTU) holdin' it down!!

Me...

Smash Rookie
All I gots to say is... kirby, lucarios [with a **** load of mind games], & olimar... sup?

Yo.... I bet you won't make the crew's name 200% Mind Games... its just too ill man... SON THATS 2 X 100% BEAST MODE!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm getting into town late tonight (like 4 in the morning) and my girlfriend has business at UNF tomorrow at 11:00am. So I should be up at the game room shortly after 11 on Friday.

My cell number is (850) 287-4027.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Yeah...idk when I'll be able to upload these vids...my main computers not working atm and my laptop can't ****ing compress them for some reason. I'll keep working on it though and let you guys know whats going on...also I don't know if can make it for mankos or BB III depends on work. ;p
:( hey, send the vids to me.
c0Ltn5@yahoo.com

i'll see if I can do soemthing with them.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
it saves them as avi so it'll take like a **** ton of time to send them

oh and dad found weed stash i might not be able to go to gigs lol

Oryan

Smash Apprentice
I'm getting into town late tonight (like 4 in the morning) and my girlfriend has business at UNF tomorrow at 11:00am. So I should be up at the game room shortly after 11 on Friday.

My cell number is (850) 287-4027.
So Gmoney was all like "YOU BEST BE AT THE ****IN GR TOMORROW, MANKOSUKI IS COMING..... ****!!!" With that said, I guess I'll come and Tubs will be there also. Can't bring my recorder **** though, can't find my video amp :\.

oh and dad found weed stash i might not be able to go to gigs lol
****, sorry man.

Loto

Smash Ace
:( hey, send the vids to me.
c0Ltn5@yahoo.com

i'll see if I can do soemthing with them.
The vids are huge dude...like 1-2 gigs or more if a lot of matches are saved in one vid....thats why I compress them on my computer but my laptop is a peice of **** and doesn't do it. I'll find some other compressing software and do it though.

Also...sending would just take forever. lol

Oryan

Smash Apprentice
The vids are huge dude...like 1-2 gigs or more if a lot of matches are saved in one vid....thats why I compress them on my computer but my laptop is a peice of **** and doesn't do it. I'll find some other compressing software and do it though.

Also...sending would just take forever. lol
What kind of capture card do you have?

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
hey guys i just talked to dguy in merrit island. next weekend hes having a smashfest and wants us to go. melee & brawl will be there. and crew battles for both melee and brawl will go down too. discuss?
(this is mankos weekend as well.. opinions?)

also, we can sleep there.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hey guys i just talked to dguy in merrit island. next weekend hes having a smashfest and wants us to go. melee & brawl will be there. and crew battles for both melee and brawl will go down too. discuss?
(this is mankos weekend as well.. opinions?)

also, we can sleep there.
why dont all of you including dguy go to mankos? its all of that plus more people

Oryan

Smash Apprentice
Just wanted to say, best of luck at gigs to the peeps who went.

Also, nice meeting Xoff(finally) and Manko.

@Xoff: Props for making me pick up ROB now. lol. Also, hit me up whenever you get back. I got that sick combo you had on the falco. You should make a Jax Crew youtube account so I can upload it.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
good idea with youtube account, ill make it and if anyone wants the account/password pm me or whatever and you can upload your own vids for ryan to use

edit: youtube vids are compressed and no good for ryan. but if anyone in the crew has something sick they wanna show then upload it to our crew account

owntuvids is the account name

pm/call/text/im for the password

ive already uploaded my rob spike lol

also! mankos this weekend in Tampa! who wants to go?

MokonA

Smash Cadet
Just wanted to say, best of luck at gigs to the peeps who went.

Also, nice meeting Xoff(finally) and Manko.

@Xoff: Props for making me pick up ROB now. lol. Also, hit me up whenever you get back. I got that sick combo you had on the falco. You should make a Jax Crew youtube account so I can upload it.
Oryan uploading youtube....I sense some adobe after effects and premiere.

**EDIT**
I am moving back to Jacksonville Florida from Alexandria on june 7th. It's going to be a really long drive and will probably be too tired to do anything same day. On sunday anyone up for some friendlies at UNF GR?

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Tried googling Loto & Smashboards to get his profile but no luck. I recall talking to someone about how sometimes they've seen Zamus get some mad sliding action on the ground? Nick.Riddle said it wasn't him, so Was this you Loto, and if so, do you remember under what circumstances?

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
Oryan uploading youtube....I sense some adobe after effects and premiere.

**EDIT**
I am moving back to Jacksonville Florida from Alexandria on june 7th. It's going to be a really long drive and will probably be too tired to do anything same day. On sunday anyone up for some friendlies at UNF GR?
definitely good to hear another smasher coming to the jville scene. usually 3-4 of us are always in the GR playing at any point in time. just keep an eye on the 1st post for smash announcements

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Sick *** youtube vid Cody. Lotto has some to upload still that we can use that account for.

Gig's was a ****in blast. Let's take manko's.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
saturday @ mankos is a melee tourney
sunday @ mankos is a brawl tourney

hit me up on aim if u want the passwrod to the youtube account. lets get some videos on that shiiiiit!!

aim - codygotcaught

and who all is down for mankos so far??

me
loto
fearless
who else??

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
yeah i dont get it ;p

but on a side note... squirtle gets weak after 2 minutes!!! so wait out a squirtle playing PT for 2 mins and youll **** it. otherwise theyr forced to use ivy/char.

and spacies recovery gets better as they have more %dmg.

andddd next gigs is 99% sure melee.. lamez. but at least we get to practice brawl while they practice melee.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
using a campy character and all i figured i would like to know. waiting 2 minutes to make the opponent play witha weak character or change doesnt phase me at all lol

Edit: hows chips snake coming along? nicks pit is gettn pretty ****

another edit:: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=170405
Go here and vote for 5-6 peopel to be panelists.
make sure to vote for xyz, dguy, and gmoney. the rest are up to u. trust me with the 3 here though.

i voted for...

XYZ
seibrik
gmoney
dguy
manko

they cover all regions of Fl, if the panelists are only from SFL you can imagine NFL wont be getting any attention. so vote wisely.

(by the way this is for brawl power rankings in florida. Panelists are the ones who come up with the rankings)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
XoFF, your in box is full.

PM I tried to send said:
XoFF said:
hey we have like 4 from jville coming. how does the housing work?
Bring sleep ware & bath items.

There's the large room for the main tourney, then two rooms in the back. So there should be plenty of floor space. There's also two couches, and a few lounging chairs if you can manage to claim them before anyone else passes out on one. If you have an air mattress to bring, more power to you. Don't forget pillows.

There's a total of 4 shower stalls there (2 each for the two back rooms) so you won't have to be one of those smelly tourney dudes.

Top Bottom