• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i've never played someone from SWF >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
who else has never played anyone here on wifi before?

it seems really weird... but i just don't challenge people because you guys are probably going to kick my *** BADLY :p.

am i the only one with this predicament? XD

part II:

also, how much to SD cards/readers cost?

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
I have some friends IRL who come to these boards, but only one really has tournament-level skill, and he "retired" (for like the 7th time, lolz) several months ago. He didn't get Brawl, either...

EDIT: SD cards aren't expensive, at least the one I have wasn't. 20-30 bucks, maybe?

wazgood

Smash Ace
my computer is too far away and my laptop isnt charged so thats the only reason why i dont play people here

i got a 2gb sd card for $5 on black friday, and you can just use a camera for a reader

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I've played a bunch of them. o.o;

What's the point?

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Aw, I'm sorry, friend. So sad :(
You're probably better than you think. You probably won't get your *** handed to you, and even if you do, they won't be losers about it. It's all in good fun.
>.>
<.<
Go for the noobs lolol

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
my computer is too far away and my laptop isnt charged so thats the only reason why i dont play people here

Is that really your excuse?
So...you don't play anyone from here because your laptop has no battery.
You know, you can write down someone's code and register it on your Wii later. if you do this with a bunch of active people you'll almost always see someone online you can play with.

SnatchForFree

Smash Cadet
I just wish the wii had a CAT 5 port so I can use my own wireless thing instead of the wii one. Even when I play my friend who is only about 3 miles away I get a ton of lag.

brawlmaniac

Smash Lord
Well I don't think playing people online will make you better at all. As far as I know, even the people with the best connections still get button-input lag. Once you're used to that lag and play someone without any of that lag, you're not going to be used to it, and probably do worse than you did online.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
You're not alone; I haven't played anyone here only because I'm a little too lazy to find someone's friend code. Also, I feel like I'm obligated to know/talk to the person/arrange matches beforehand. (I'm not exactly outgoing...)

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
You're not alone; I haven't played anyone here only because I'm a little too lazy to find someone's friend code. Also, I feel like I'm obligated to know/talk to the person/arrange matches beforehand. (I'm not exactly outgoing...)
Get in the Friend Finder, challenge someone/get challenged, add code, voila!

wazgood

Smash Ace
Is that really your excuse?
So...you don't play anyone from here because your laptop has no battery.
You know, you can write down someone's code and register it on your Wii later. if you do this with a bunch of active people you'll almost always see someone online you can play with.
lol yeah pretty much and i figure itll take too long to get everything set up so i just dont both with it

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I played folks in Melee from SWF. I don't really like the online play in Brawl, it's way too laggy
Only if you have a really crappy connection. I get a red connection for about 1/4 of the people on my friend list and I have yet to have a match that was impossible to play because of lag.

Also, 25% Cotton, I remember you from Nsider. How are things? I wouldn't mind playing you if you'd like. Even when you do get beaten by people better than you, it's still a learning experience and, oddly enough, I have improved significantly from playing people who mop the floor with me. I can play at just about any time so just PM me if you want to fight.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
Only if you have a really crappy connection. I get a red connection for about 1/4 of the people on my friend list and I have yet to have a match that was impossible to play because of lag.

Also, 25% Cotton, I remember you from Nsider. How are things? I wouldn't mind playing you if you'd like. Even when you do get beaten by people better than you, it's still a learning experience and, oddly enough, I have improved significantly from playing people who mop the floor with me. I can play at just about any time so just PM me if you want to fight.
XD things are... great?

>_>

thanks for asking! did you have a different name back then, because i don't recognize this one >_>... then again, i was never one to remember usernames.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
XD things are... great?

>_>

thanks for asking! did you have a different name back then, because i don't recognize this one >_>... then again, i was never one to remember usernames.
I have an unusually good memory so I'm not surprized you reacted the way you did. :laugh: Don't worry, it's not like we were friends or anything; I just remember the people who were on on a regular basis. Also, no, I've used the name Fatmanonice for every forum/website I've joined since 2005.

Regardless, my invitation is still open. By the way, who do you main?

*looks at sig*

Nevermind...

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
I have an unusually good memory so I'm not surprized you reacted the way you did. :laugh: Don't worry, it's not like we were friends or anything; I just remember the people who were on on a regular basis. Also, no, I've used the name Fatmanonice for every forum/website I've joined since 2005.

Regardless, my invitation is still open. By the way, who do you main?

*looks at sig*

Nevermind...
>_>

check your PMs :p

zelda, sheik, zamus, lucas, falco, jigglypuff, (pit, toon link)

i may be dropping falco though. i never ever want to play as him for some reason. and i'm trying out pit and toon link...

but yeah go ahead and register me. i can do like 3 or 4 matches before i get too sleepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom