• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Its been nearly 6 months since release! Who is your main or favorite char so far?

Who is your main or favorite char so far?

• Mario

Votes: 54 2.2%
  • Luigi

Votes: 38 1.5%
  • Peach

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Bowser

Votes: 29 1.2%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 39 1.6%
  • Diddy Kong

Votes: 65 2.6%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Wario

Votes: 67 2.7%
  • Link

Votes: 57 2.3%
  • Zelda/Sheik

Votes: 95 3.8%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 38 1.5%
  • Toon Link

Votes: 105 4.2%
  • Samus/Zero Suit Samus

Votes: 78 3.1%
  • Pit

Votes: 68 2.7%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 40 1.6%
  • R.O.B.

Votes: 69 2.8%
  • Kirby

Votes: 93 3.7%
  • Metaknight

Votes: 124 5.0%
  • King Dedede

Votes: 77 3.1%
  • Olimar

Votes: 73 2.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 50 2.0%
  • Falco

Votes: 100 4.0%
  • Wolf

Votes: 93 3.7%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 61 2.5%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 49 2.0%
  • Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 45 1.8%
  • Lucario

Votes: 111 4.5%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 17 0.7%
  • Marth

Votes: 153 6.2%
  • Ike

Votes: 106 4.3%
  • Ness

Votes: 58 2.3%
  • Lucas

Votes: 82 3.3%
  • Game & Watch

Votes: 90 3.6%
  • Snake

Votes: 94 3.8%
  • Sonic

Votes: 82 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chili

Smash Cadet
I think it was somewhat obvious that Meta Knight and Marth were going to get the most votes.

I main Dedede, for no other reason than that I think he's awesome. That's all there is to it. And he's fun to play as.

Pembers

Smash Rookie
I think my main would have to be......Meta Knight . But I also like, Pokemon Trainer, Link and Ness and Lucas. I haven't unlocked any players yet because i only bought it today and i've only ever played on my mates game. :)

Lovely

Smash Lord
First I was good with Ice Climbers, then I got back being good with Samus... it's like a tug of war to know who I like as a character and best know, but I'll figure it out some how.

Conker315

Smash Lord
toon link is my main
ice climbers, marth, d d d , and fox are the rest which i play with
they are my back up characters =]

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
The results are very surprising. I was expecting Snake, MK, and Mr. G&W to have the most votes...then I see Marth's in the lead. I'm strangely happy with them apples.

Dastardly Dylan

Smash Cadet
Olimar. As soon as I first played the game, which was the day it came out I picked Olimar as my character. Now, I didn't think that he would be my MAIN and FAVORITE character, I just picked him cause I wanted to see if he is any good and after my first match playing with him, I've been sticking with Olimar. To me, I think Olimar is one of the best characters in the entire game because he has everything you need! Like speed, fire, power, electricity, and a whole lot more! He just kicks major butt.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Olimar. As soon as I first played the game, which was the day it came out I picked Olimar as my character. Now, I didn't think that he would be my MAIN and FAVORITE character, I just picked him cause I wanted to see if he is any good and after my first match playing with him, I've been sticking with Olimar. To me, I think Olimar is one of the best characters in the entire game because he has everything you need! Like speed, fire, power, electricity, and a whole lot more! He just kicks major butt.
You mean teh Ph1R3? This reminds me of Roy...

Raign

Smash Rookie
back in melee it used to be falco
but now my main is marth and im ok with him. i even got a rival who plays ike and we have a lot of fun smashin against each other

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
1. Falco
2. Meta Knight
3. Wolf
4. R.O.B.
5. Fox
6. Kirby
7. Snake
8. Pikachu
9. Lucario
10. King Dedede
11. Wario
12. DK
13. Luigi
14. Zelda
15. Ivysaur
16. Toon Link
17. Squirtle
18. Olimar
19. Bowser
20. Diddy Kong
21. Ike
22. Lucas
23. Charizard
24. Mr. Game and Watch
25. Mario
26. Ice Climbers
27. Yoshi
28. Ness
29. Captain Falcon
30. Charizard
31. Jigglypuff
32. Shiek
33. Ganondorf
34. Zero Suit Samus
35. Link
36. Samus
37. Marth
38. Peach
39. Sonic

Jakkstarr

Smash Rookie
For me, I had to vote Lucario, as he is an original character for the game in my view, and a very good fighter if used tactically well. I use Lucario quite a bit, although, if I'm in a serious mood, I tend to use Ike too, but I mostly use Sonic 'cause I like to have a laugh! :bee:

My Top 5:
1) Lucario
2) Ike
3) Sonic
4) Zelda/Sheik
5) Marth

My Bottom 5:
5) Ganondorf
4) King Dedede
3) Yoshi
2) Olimar
1) Snake! SNAKE!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Lord Aiku

Smash Rookie
Ike is my main as well as my favorite. My secondaries and other favorites are Falco, MK and King Dedede.

Jakkstarr

Smash Rookie
I would say Ike is my main but Lucario is my favourite, with Sonic very close in both those departments.

And I can't handle Fox or Falco for the life of me. I keep going of the edge! :laugh: At least Sonic's Special moves are a little easier to handle and recover from.

Shinkagehadou

Smash Rookie
Lucario, mainly because like most ppl say he' a better mewtwo. Also, his ability that the mre damaged he gets the more powerful he becomes, that has gotten me out of a few jams.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I've had quite a few mains since March 10.

First, I mained soley PT (Well, Ivysaur really, with Squirtle and Charizard thrown in). After discovering what a total garbage character he is, I decided to start playing G&W, one of my Melee mains, and DeDeDe, because he's always been one of my favorite video game characters.

After a week or two, I started playing PT again. I picked up Yoshi, my old main Melee main, and found I wasn't too bad with him.

Recently, I've been messing around with Mario.

My current mains (in order of mainlyness)
1. Yoshi
2. PT/Mario
3. Mister gay-men watch
4. King DeDeDe
5. Random Button

I used to use Luigi quite a bit, but gave up. I used him alot in Melee, but didn't like him in Brawl. WHY DID YOU TAKE AWAY THE KUNG-FU OOMPAH LOOMPAH COLOR, SAKURAI???

StrawHatMonkey

Smash Rookie
Since Super Smash Bros for the Nintendo 64 it always been Fox also in Melee and Brawl. The characters i used in SSB it was Mario, Fox, and Pikachu, and Link, in Melee it was Luigi, Fox, and Falco, and Link, and in Brawl it is Fox, Diddy Kong, Falco, Link.

StrawHatMonkey

Smash Rookie
Since Super Smash Bros for the Nintendo 64 it always been Fox also in Melee and Brawl. The characters i used in SSB it was Mario, Fox, and Pikachu, and Link, in Melee it was Luigi, Fox, and Falco, and Link, and in Brawl it is Fox, Diddy Kong, Falco, Link. :fox::mario2::pikachu2::link2::falco::luigi2: :diddy:

Krug

Smash Cadet
Mr. Game and Watch, he's the one of Five characters I can use well, and I use him the best. I can't say why, though, I'm just...good with him. Toon Link is another, I like his speed and agility as opposed to Normal Link. Plus if I can pull of the F-Smash it's pretty much a guarenteed KO with prior damage. Wolf for me is the new fox. I prefer power and seeing wolf is the strongest of the bunch, he's my favorite. The final two are Wario and Dedede. Dedede is ggod for me, I still can't get a combo going with him though. Wario, well, he's the opposite, I'm a combo king with him.

Zap tackle

Smash Journeyman
Pikachu has been my favourite as pichu was my best in melee but I also enjoy using toon link or jigglypuff.

Jagice200

Smash Rookie
My main is Zelda
I'm more responsive with her.
I can build damage with her.
She has that reach that I like ;)
People always come after me, thinking I'm a weak opponent.... I have so much fun with that.

My favorite is luigi since I pick him first when I start an online battle. He test the waters to see where everyone is at.

I use Zelda, Samus/zero suit, luigi, ice climbers, (new) King Deedede.
If I fighting a not so strong group then I use ice climbers to give myself a challenge :p

billyandrocky

Smash Rookie
My Mains/Secondaries

1. Yoshi: Fav game character ever, I've been pwning the n00bs with him since 64. I love choosing a bottom tier character like him and then whooping ***.

2. Link: My secondary from Melee. Unlike most, I like his new heavyness. Link > TL

3. Zero Suit Samus: I was suprised, figured out how to play as her on the start screen one day, tried it. And loved it.

4. Pokemon Trainer: Looking forward to playing as him since he was announced. He did not disappoint

Demor

Smash Rookie
Wario is my main and will probably stay my main because the rest just doesnt fit into my strategy of play...

Not that it really matters much because I can't play online xD

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
i like lucas, well coz i've was always a sucker for ness in ssb, but when melee and brawl came out i didnt really like his moves and adjustments they made, but for some reason i like this lucas guy. why? i reckon he is really fun to play with, as unproffessional as that sounds, but he is, i can play with him without getting bored. he has a wide variety of little tricks to learn and diff moves that are really effective too. only problem is his floatiness and lightness

Catonis

Smash Rookie
Luigi mostly but I really don't have one main. I also like Wolf, Ike, and Meta Knight. There are more then that but I hate long posts.

Smash_Girl

Smash Cadet
I have been playing a bit and for now My favorite character is pit

(I hope to have the game soon to
decide for one in particular)

brawler15

Smash Cadet
Amazingly Iv'e changed from just Falco to C. Falcon, Luigi, and Wario. Seconds Are t.Link Falco and Wolf

istudying

Smash Lord
Pit is my fav character i dont really think hes cheap character, he got speed and good atackes.
Pit there he goes ..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom