• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Its been nearly 6 months since release! Who is your main or favorite char so far?

Who is your main or favorite char so far?

• Mario

Votes: 54 2.2%
  • Luigi

Votes: 38 1.5%
  • Peach

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Bowser

Votes: 29 1.2%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 39 1.6%
  • Diddy Kong

Votes: 65 2.6%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Wario

Votes: 67 2.7%
  • Link

Votes: 57 2.3%
  • Zelda/Sheik

Votes: 95 3.8%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 38 1.5%
  • Toon Link

Votes: 105 4.2%
  • Samus/Zero Suit Samus

Votes: 78 3.1%
  • Pit

Votes: 68 2.7%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 40 1.6%
  • R.O.B.

Votes: 69 2.8%
  • Kirby

Votes: 93 3.7%
  • Metaknight

Votes: 124 5.0%
  • King Dedede

Votes: 77 3.1%
  • Olimar

Votes: 73 2.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 50 2.0%
  • Falco

Votes: 100 4.0%
  • Wolf

Votes: 93 3.7%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 61 2.5%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 49 2.0%
  • Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 45 1.8%
  • Lucario

Votes: 111 4.5%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 17 0.7%
  • Marth

Votes: 153 6.2%
  • Ike

Votes: 106 4.3%
  • Ness

Votes: 58 2.3%
  • Lucas

Votes: 82 3.3%
  • Game & Watch

Votes: 90 3.6%
  • Snake

Votes: 94 3.8%
  • Sonic

Votes: 82 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I.iZ.nO.1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iizno1
3DS FC
1349-7897-6883
Being a Samus main in Melee i started off trying to use samus. It was a let down when i realized the samus i knew and loved was no longer the same so i looked around for a new main. Before brawl was released i begun to experience the greatness of IC. So i ventured to them in brawl and was pleased, but soon as i realized most of my friends mained characters that left IC at a disadvantage i used G&W as my second. Over the past month or two he has worked his way up on my list. I use IC and G&W just about the same amount, but as i have not mastered IC's GGs yet G&W is my man.

Mr. Rogu

Smash Ace
before brawl i was gonna main toon link sonic and wolf. but once it came out, i pretty much only kept that promise to wolf cuz i got 2 play meta knight and G&W during SSE and got good with them
main: wolf
secondarys: meta knight, G&W, ness

Bevo

Smash Apprentice
I still like Fox. Liked him since the beginning of the franchise. His play style adjusts every time but I've always liked it. I also love his sexy furry tail.

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Hey, a new thread. I suppose I should tell everyone how awesome Olimar is on this one, too.

Olimar = Win win.
Luigi = Funny Win.
Bowser = Fiery win.

khaos7777

Smash Rookie
Sadly the game has changed so much that many of the characters from Melee are completely different. However, after playing as the love of my life, Falco, in Brawl, I found that although he has changed a lot, he is still really good, just in a different way. He does not equal complete pwnage anymore, his spike isnt as good, hes not as fast, his attacks are slower etc. but he is sill wonderful.

Equus

Smash Cadet
I heart Kirby! He's small, he has great recovery, he's hard to edge guard against, and he has a great aerial game. Plus, Kirbycide never gets old!

meresilence0

Smash Apprentice
Oh, wow. this was tough. I settled on Zelda for the above reason's of kitsuneko345, but for random WTF?! surprises I'll pick G&W. No one ever seupects the funny little monochronme man to hand their a** to them on a silver platter, and that's just how I like it.

EvilShadow777

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1177-8767-4539
THERE ARE TOO MANY CHARACTERS FOR ONE MAIN! I have to say I have 3 total favorites. Wario, Meta Knight, and Pikmin & Olimar.

AidanHM

Smash Rookie
I enjoy playing as Wolf, because he is good at juggling opponents, relatively fast, really strong, and he doesn't fall like a brick.

Oh yeah, and he's emperor badass.

ravenhats

Smash Cadet
I'd have to go with donkey kong it would be wrong to abandon him after all the work I put into him in melee

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
How is Pika not even in the top half?.........

Because Pika, while being incredibly good, has an odd style that is not for everyone, and the up-b takes a while to learn how to do right.

If it werent for his odd style, I would main him (Well... if Diddy and DK werent in the game, that is)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i think zelda/sheik should've been listed as zelda, sheik, and zelda/sheik

because i hate zelda a lot and i dont want to half vote for her LOL

Carouselambra

Smash Rookie
do you think these polls reflect how people change there mains based on tier speculation? game and watch went from below average the first poll to third. if you look at that match up chart on this site, it seems to line up quite nice with this poll.

DARKALONDITE

Smash Apprentice
Snake. I originally began with Ike, now my n00b killer, and I was both on and off with Snake. However, after listening to show me your news and taking Panda's advice of not jumping around alot it worked. I later tried maining Ike at the same time as Snake, but Ike just had so much lag in mst of his moves. Also, I like using Snake's back air to edge guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom