• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's a bird... It's a plane... No, it's Wario-Man!

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
Perfect. Simply perfect. I would've been downright disappointed if they had used his Atomic Fart from the trailer. Wario-Man ALL THE WAY.

Faster than a speeding doughnut...
Stronger than cardboard...
Stouter than an iron burrito...
Studlier than a snow tire....
IT'S...
WAAAAAAAAARIO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

I hope he gets his theme song from the game. It's so great. :D

Firebert

Smash Ace
I'm glad they used this as Wario's FS. I loved Touched and Twisted, as well as the previous WarioWare games, and I honestly wasn't too surprised that this was his FS.

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe how many people hate this final smash. It's baffling.
Also that shoulder rush could be any attack. I hope it's his standard dash attack. I assume the bite is either a grab move or the Standard Special, I don't remember if anyone saw them on the demo yet.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
Wow...never expected this...I've only played the first wario ware game and only as a demo. This is sorta bizarre and all I know is.... I'm going to ride that bike.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
I wonder if the transformation is like Samus to Zamus. If that's the case then the roster matches the Melee roster now. :)

Ronike

Smash Ace
This is prolly my favorite final smash thus far. Warioman was my favorite addition to Wario ware, he always made me crack up. I wasnt planing on playing wario much, but I think I will now, if only to get the final smash, and take people out on the chopper that never stops. And I am definetely going to make a race stage and see who can win: warioman on the chopper or (super?) sonic.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
I never did comment on how I like this. lol.

At first i was disappointed just because I woke up to see it, but later on the day, I realized how stupid (in a good way) Warioman was on Touched!. Which makes this update pure win.

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
How? Just because Wario is his version of a superhero? Maybe... But I still don't see what you're getting at. I think it might have something to do with Luigi's Mansion, since that was a hell of a lot more popular then Super Paper Mario. I mean, whenever he had specials in other games, like Mario Tennis, for example, it involved the Poltergeist 3000 (?) or Boos.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Wario-Man, Wario-Man, Wario-Man hates Triangle Man, they have a fight, Triangle wins, Triangle man...
ZOMG. TMBG are cool to begin with, but that song just brings back so many fond memories. Anyone else remember the Tiny Toons clip in which they used it? Gotta love Particle Man. Thank you for being so awesome, Misto! :bigthumbu

One down, five more to go.
And out of those five final smashes we already know Sonic's and Zamus's.
Interestingly, though, only one of those missing Final Smashes belongs to a veteran: Zelda. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Sonic has Super Sonic. ZSS has Crystal Flash (or just a Varia Suit Transformation). Zelda may very well have a Sheik transformation as a FS. (I don't endorse the idea, mind, I just present it as a reason why we have yet to see her FS--let alone her Special Moves or really any information at all.)

Not quite sure what they'll do with Dedede, but methinks it might have something to do with how he is always possessed by Dark Matter. Maybe it will rear its ugly...erm, ugliness and wreak havoc. Snake, though, I'm not sure at all.

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
if he eats garlic shouldnt he fart instead of becoming a super hero theif thing?

SmashBrosLover3918

Smash Journeyman
so...the atomic fart we saw in the 1st trailer...wat is that gonna be then? was that a dramatization of his...down b move(or something, the one where he farts...)

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
wario is...weird. he is too fat to be wearing tights...
agreed he looks like hes in his P.J.s from when he was 4.

SmashBrosLover3918

Smash Journeyman
agreed he looks like hes in his P.J.s from when he was 4.

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon 4tw!!!
I want to see Ness, not because I care much if he's in or not, but it will stop all this **** "DECONFIRMED" talk. I'd be just as happy if they revealed him as an AT, just to get the morons to shut up.

That and Roy/Marth. Anything to get them out of speculation.

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
No, you're the moron. He's deconfirmed. Deal with it.
http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/Ness#In_Super_Smash_Bros._Brawl said:
Some have taken the inclusion of the phrase "up until now" as a hint that Ness has been excluded from the roster of Brawl, but a recent and an old update on the Dojo also includes a slight variation of the phrase, showing that it may not indicate exactly what many have taken it to mean.

As of now, the inclusion of Ness in Brawl is still unknown.
http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/Talk:Ness said:
"There’s a character named Ness who has appeared in the Smash Bros. series up until now" -Lucas: Special Moves, Smash Bros. Dojo!!

"So until now, I’ve always made sure to include handicaps in each game in the series." -Handicap, Smash Bros. Dojo!!

Notice how they are worded similar? (the "until now" part). Sakurai used the phrase "until now" for both the already confirmed Handicaps, and the currently unconfirmed, Ness. Should this be mentioned in the article? - Pokemon DP

too soon, it's basically speculation. give it some more time, i'm sure they'll release more news on Ness. FyreNWater - (Talk • Contributions ) 13:45, November 16, 2007 (EST)

Well Its unknow yet, It's not a coincidence that of the 12 original characters the only four don't being confirmed are the secrets ones? I'm don't thonk they would take out C.Falcon or Luigi. --Fandangox 16:46, November 16, 2007 (EST)
Enough said.

Top Bottom