• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's a bird... It's a plane... No, it's Wario-Man!

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
wow. lots of stuff. but...what would his moves be?
I would say change out PK Flash and maybe make PK Thunder a little different somehow, but every one of his standard moves can stay. I mean, come on, do you really think Luigi will no longer have a fireball?
Now that I think of it, Psi Magnet must have something to compensate for its less-that-total coverage on Lucas...maybe it damages too or something.

DarkDeoxys26

Smash Apprentice
Lol, do you see Mario and Luigi? They have fireballs, a coin jump, the used-to-be tornado attack, N-Air, F-Air... shall I go on? Ness and Lucas can't have ANY similar moves at all? It's not like they're clones.

You beat me to it xD

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
I would say change out PK Flash and maybe make PK Thunder a little different somehow, but every one of his standard moves can stay. I mean, come on, do you really think Luigi will no longer have a fireball?
Now that I think of it, Psi Magnet must have something to compensate for its less-that-total coverage on Lucas...maybe it damages too or something.
HOKAY! Um, I see what you mean. But I was enjoying the arguments.... Oh well, we need to stop anyway, neither of us are right yet.

LOL Wario in jammies.

Man_With_Thooo

Smash Apprentice
Not exactly the coolest transformation, but still pretty interesting. I wonder how it'll be like using Wario Man to kick everyone's butts. Yup, that'd be really cool.:laugh:

I wonder if Wario Man's costume will change depending on the costume you choose for Wario in the character selection screen. It would be really cool if it did!

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
Yeah, it was black and had the famous Warioware face on it. Wario was out of garlic, so he looked in the back of his fridge and found it. Then Wario ate it and put on tights and busted through walls, tried to stop a train, it didn't stop, he got hit, no more Wario Man. The End.

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
Not exactly the coolest transformation, but still pretty interesting. I wonder how it'll be like using Wario Man to kick everyone's butts. Yup, that'd be really cool.:laugh:

I wonder if Wario Man's costume will change depending on the costume you choose for Wario in the character selection screen. It would be really cool if it did!
yea, and chars like pit would have different colored platunia (or whatever shes called) and DK would have different bongo colors so-on.

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it was black and had the famous Warioware face on it. Wario was out of garlic, so he looked in the back of his fridge and found it. Then Wario ate it and put on tights and busted through walls, tried to stop a train, it didn't stop, he got hit, no more Wario Man. The End.
Actually it was a pissed face with a big lower lip, I just played last night :p
Also , either he "flies" an inch off the ground, or he was scooting on his belly. Either way the train knocked the "powers" of of him, I guess...

Hence the lack of any totally powerful super-attacks. He's still wario, he only THINKS he has superpowers.

Hmm, I'll have to play Warioware Tweeder! ;) again, I forget what he did there, if anything.

FEAR MY SUPERNESS!!!
Oh man too bad you can't use the Wario-Bot suit.
Also Wario-Man's (default) colors haven't changed since his first appearance.

KingDedede2

Smash Cadet
ya tyour right and by the way this FS is really funny :laugh:

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
But it doesnt seem like a very strong one... oH well, i wont main Wario.

plök

Smash Cadet
I just lost a one hundred dollar bet because of this.
No way is his final smash not just a giant fart.

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
yea, wario is kindof just the "guy who farts". But i dissagree, wario looks like a great char.

Reviarth

Smash Rookie
I might play Wario once or twice but meh...not that big of a fan heh.
As for Super Wario mode I think that its just great!
Very creative I love it, and yes I think we ALL expected a giant fart to be his Final Smash and personally I thank GOD that it isn't, I love that the moves are amplified including the cycle.
Ah yes...the cycle it warns you not to use it but I bet I'd spend long hours in training mode in practicing using that thing so not to go off the stage, I bet if you master using the cycle in "Super Wario" mode you could own the field.
If not me...then someone else at some point is going to master that, lol what people say are impossible I always have to try to disprove why? because I'm cool like that ;)

Sadnap

Smash Cadet
More reasons to main Wario! "Why haven't they invented garlic toothpaste yet?"

Top Bottom