• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

iTCH & Dama B-day Bash (DERP FEST) (NC PEOPLE)

7thFonon

Smash Apprentice
Hello NC people and other people (SC/GA/VA)

this is iTCH here reporting live to you from 7thFonon's accounts (stupid smashboards)...

but anyways... Dama and myself had the wonderful idea of having the FIRST ANNUAL DERP FEST (BIRTHDAY BRAWL BASH) the weekend of October 24-26 (that's Dama's B-day 24 and my b-day 26)

FOR YOU PEOPLE WHO DO NOT KNOW WHAT DERP FEST IS:
1.) your opponent plays with lucario
- rolls
- charge neutral b
- spams c - stick
--> COPY AND REPEAT <--

2.) YOUR OPPONENT allows the time to be run out so the VICTORY GOES TO YOU (this is Dama's doing)

THEREFORE IF THE TIME GOES OUT... YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN DERP'D (THANX 2 DAMA)

3.) You (the derper) must then look @ the Derpee and point and laugh in his/her face and watch as he/she goes home with his/her parents in disappointment... while you continue to point and laugh... b/c you just got DERP'D

It will not be in the same location as the last tourney (stupid school rules) but we have two other BIGGER places to reserve... and depending on how many people are actually interested in coming to this... I'll try to reserve the University Center that weekend... but Im not 100% sure if we can get that or not... or if not... I have to reserve the lounge in my dorm which is probably the same size as the last tourney @ JCC (MPJV 6)... (with out the couches)

just let me know if anybody is interested...

LOZR/ALI --> dama and I have been working on our melee... YES WE HAVE RETURNED IN FULL FORCE... so see us...

oh yeah.... lol... (Dama said some people can stay in his apartment if his roommates are gone) and i can sneak some of yall in my dorm that weekend also... OH YEAH... (if you are UNDER 21 DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL b/c I am not responsible for you going to jail or getting a tickcet) and yes we will be party hopping... club hopping... just hopping all over the place... 3 stocking ho's left and right (bring your own profolactics/contraceptics --> condoms for you nuubs... or lamb skin... whatever suits u best)

dama said instead of yall paying a venue fee... u just give us 5$ (and the venue fee will go 2 us for our birthday present) GIGGITY GIGGITY... ALRIGHT

so if u have any questions... DO NOT CONTACT 7THFONON (THIS IS iTCH) contact me iTCH on here or facebook (DAVID O'NEIL) or myspace (www.myspace.com/d_shep04)

LATER PEOPLE...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Well I just want 2 know if anybody is really interested in coming... if so... it'll be back @ unc-pembroke... but not the same place as the last time

ptown

Smash Ace
cool, wanna play HERP FEST?

nothing says "happy birthday!" more than getting HERP'd.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
lol... I dont know... whatever me and dama goes out and buy... we will take request... but u have 2 pay us back if you want your own alcoholic beverages... lol

but i think we might go 2 myrtle beach that weekend (friday night) and hit the clubs and get drunk as ****... and then come back saturday for melee... and sunday for BRAWL... lol...

i just need 2 know if people are gonna come before i reserve thi

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Haha, good shiz with the Lucario thing. Gimme a city and I'll roll on over there... then roll again... and again... and Fsmash-Fsmash-Fsmash-Fsmash-Fsmash-Fsmash-BLUE BALLS!

Although... I think it was me who Dama beat, I dunno, I suck when I'm sleepy -_- but getting DERP'd sounds waaaay better than getting ZEN'd >.>

BEHR

Smash Hero
Money Matchs anyone if I go to this with the Boro?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Haha, good shiz with the Lucario thing. Gimme a city and I'll roll on over there... then roll again... and again... and Fsmash-Fsmash-Fsmash-Fsmash-Fsmash-Fsmash-BLUE BALLS!

Although... I think it was me who Dama beat, I dunno, I suck when I'm sleepy -_- but getting DERP'd sounds waaaay better than getting ZEN'd >.>
I'm beating you next time we get a tourney set. By that, I mean I'm going to try as hard as I can to not get gayed by the gayness that is Lucario. I do not wish to be derped.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I'm beating you next time we get a tourney set. By that, I mean I'm going to try as hard as I can to not get gayed by the gayness that is Lucario. I do not wish to be derped.
Dark Hart challeng me to Brawl?
Me challenge Dark Hart to Melee! Peach ditto MM!

...and I might use TL at this tourney >.>

EDIT: nvm, this is, like, 3 hours away from me T_T

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
ahh... whatever... i dont even play brawl seriously any more... w8... i never played brawl seriously...

SEE ME VILT...

Vilt

Smash Lord
Your Rouge is too good Behr

Zero: If you want maybe someday you can chill in G'boro and play some MvC2.

Vilt

Smash Lord
No idea. I talk to him tho. He don't wanna go from what i know.

Edit: Anytime Zero. Then you can make those scrubs that are known as 7th and itch cry for their moms.

BEHR

Smash Hero
No idea. I talk to him tho. He don't wanna go from what i know.

Edit: Anytime Zero. Then you can make those scrubs that are known as 7th and itch cry for their moms.
Aight.

Kneeeeee

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
eww.. u play that LOW TIER GAME...

see me in DIAMOND OR PEARL

would u be a happy boy ora girl...

if i could i would give u the world...

Top Bottom