• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"It Takes Courage" - a Link combo video

sasook

Smash Champion
Thanks Legan, but seriously... who would rehearse combos and have their opponents stage them... that'd be so lame.
No, Legan is correct, I've seen it happen tons of times as well. Things like following the player underneath the stage so you can stage spike them onto the bottom of it are usually rehearsed. There's this one lucas video where he does a PKT2 from the side/below edge of FD, aims it so he will go underneath the stage, and stage spikes the opponent for the game ending move. Very nice and cool, but most probably rehearsed.

FEaR.7

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FEaR.7
No, Legan is correct, I've seen it happen tons of times as well. Things like following the player underneath the stage so you can stage spike them onto the bottom of it are usually rehearsed. There's this one lucas video where he does a PKT2 from the side/below edge of FD, aims it so he will go underneath the stage, and stage spikes the opponent for the game ending move. Very nice and cool, but most probably rehearsed.
Do you have a link to that video? PM it to me, I want to check it out.

Legan

Smash Lord
Im not accusing anyone in particular, Im not even saying that Ive seen any recently like that, But I do know for a fact that alot of combo vids are made with people that purposely choose bad opponents to do rehearsed combos or take advantage of the fact that they dont know anything about DI.

Again im not implying anything and Ive been impressed with all the link combo vids thus far.

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Fear managed to guilt Legan into commenting on his combo video...

Legan, why didn't you comment on MY combo video? D:

Oh wait, I don't have one out yet.
*Gets on Adobe Premiere Pro and starts editing madly*

FEaR.7

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FEaR.7
Hey, Fear managed to guilt Legan into commenting on his combo video...
Lol, I think I did.

I had a Leavant comment on Youtube though and he has a lot of videos of Legan, was that you Legan? because he did comment on the video (somehow his comment is gone, just my reply to the post remains).

Speaking of.....

Nah.
LMAO, I havent seen yours LinkSpec... link?

destroyenatar

Smash Rookie
that ws amazing. it was so cool when you threw the bomb, it bounced off the shield, you caught it, threw it, and hit him. awesome. keep it up.

fox219

Smash Journeyman
nice vid! keep it up! my brawl nickname is SK19 (supakid 19)

PS: your link is great!

Top Bottom