• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It has been brought to my attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
I see you got alot of crap here and on AIB for trying to post something constructive. I say dont worry about what most of these people say. That is actually the kind of bs that drives me away from the link boards. Everyone thinks they know it all and everyone here is a pro link apparently. We have a troll specifically for these purposes, we dont need half the link boards flaming every post that tries to help.
this post sums up everything that's been happening over the past few weeks.

Since I am the troll of this place, I like it to be a nice, clean, warm, fuzzy experience-without the stupidity. As of recently, every time someone tries to post something constructive, I see some fathead trying to act like me-flaming the person for no real reason at all and try to be "an internet tough guy." Well that's all fine and dandy, except for the fact that I'm the only real helpful troll who know's how to do things, and all the other fakes are hurting our community. Trust me, I surf this place often and I only post when I see something's wrong. If you have seen a thread I have not posted in yet, there's a 95% chance that there really is nothing wrong with it and it's just your chemical imbalance acting up.

tl;dr I ask that you all stop flaming people, most of you aren't good at it and just aren't funny. Leave the difficult stuff to me, I've been doing it since before most of you guys were registered users.

~Aurashade, your friendly neighborhood troll

DSP

Smash Apprentice
It has become like that because you were gone for some time. Some losers tried to fill the void.
tl;dr don't ever leave us again.

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
Anyone who argues with aurashade will get inevitably pwned- This is one of the facts of life. Anyways i agree that i haven't seen many useful topics made these last couple of weeks and i'm glad you're back to clean up the link board.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
._. Wow, I didn't know that was keeping Legan away. Well, anways, Aura is the only troll we really need and if anyone else tries to troll, it's not going to turn out to well, is it?

And thank god Aura is back. Lots of spam whilst you were gone. Good to have you back.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
._. Wow, I didn't know that was keeping Legan away. Well, anways, Aura is the only troll we really need and if anyone else tries to troll, it's not going to turn out to well, is it?

And thank god Aura is back. Lots of spam whilst you were gone. Good to have you back.
yeah, apparently me leaving was keep Legan and deva away (go figure)

anyway it's good to be back.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
Btw I know some of you were talking about modding me, which would be really cool but I hope everyone realizes I wouldn't use moderation powers to clean **** up, right? I find that verbally teaching someone and forcing them down with power are very different and teaching people will be more effective in the long run. Although that means I'd be able to spread my powers to other boards by channeling it through others, that'd be neat.

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
Btw I know some of you were talking about modding me, which would be really cool but I hope everyone realizes I wouldn't use moderation powers to clean **** up, right? I find that verbally teaching someone and forcing them down with power are very different and teaching people will be more effective in the long run. Although that means I'd be able to spread my powers to other boards by channeling it through others, that'd be neat.

wait you're not a mod already O.o i always thought you were *feels stupid*

Crow!

Smash Lord
Norwegian story said:
"Spim, spam, spim, spam! " went the forum.

"Who's that spamming over my forum?" roared Aurashade, the self appointed troll.

"Oh, it is only I, the tiniest n00by Goat Gruff, and I'm going up to the hillside to talk about this cool AT," said the billy goat, with such a small voice.

"Now, I'm coming to gobble you up," said Aurashade from under the forum.

"Oh, no! pray don't take me. I'm too little, that I am," said the n00by goat. "Wait a bit till the second n00by Goat Gruff comes. He's much bigger."
This is what always comes to mind when I read your posts. I have been on the receiving end at least once.

Except you don't always wait for the bigger goats. A meal is a meal, I suppose.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
This is what always comes to mind when I read your posts. I have been on the receiving end at least once.

Except you don't always wait for the bigger goats. A meal is a meal, I suppose.
wow you actually think you're funny, not only is your post worthless pointless and tastless, but it's spam and just plain ********. Please stop posting, you're a waste of life.

Deva

Smash Lord
Aurashade, let's argue, I DARE YA. I know what your old username was.....dont make me bring that back!!!

lol, jk. Sup man.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
Aurashade, let's argue, I DARE YA. I know what your old username was.....dont make me bring that back!!!

lol, jk. Sup man.
hey it's been a while. Good to see my old friends return as soon as I do.

Sup man, I heard I won an arguement against you.
hello, and if by you mean win an argument you mean you downed four bottles of PCP and started hallucinating.

nash123

Smash Journeyman
hey it's been a while. Good to see my old friends return as soon as I do.

hello, and if by you mean win an argument you mean you downed four bottles of PCP and started hallucinating.
No thats not too good for you.I mean, I made you give up the comment on my profile is there saying, "im done with you".You gave up so I won, game over, no more.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Probably because you were being so stubborn. >_> I have a friend who doesn't give up arguments and I just have to drop it.

nash123

Smash Journeyman
Probably because you were being so stubborn. >_> I have a friend who doesn't give up arguments and I just have to drop it.
Really think that?I am not stubborn in anyway if I am wrong I will realize what I said that was wrong.Now, aurashade is stubborn, he thinks hes a real troll which he is far from as trolls don't get mad yet he will get mad from a "noob" when it is just a childrens games.Blu link don't bother with me as you are just a aurashade fanboy just like everyone else who is from the linkboards and you will most likely defend him til death as he is the link board "savior".

D

Deleted member

Really think that?I am not stubborn in anyway if I am wrong I will realize what I said that was wrong.Now, aurashade is stubborn, he thinks hes a real troll which he is far from as trolls don't get mad yet he will get mad from a "noob" when it is just a childrens games.Blu link don't bother with me as you are just a aurashade fanboy just like everyone else who is from the linkboards and you will most likely defend him til death as he is the link board "savior".
lol you are a clueless nub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom