• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Islander Cards & Comics Tournament - ICCT1 - Saturday, June 9th

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
they seriously need to make Matt his own smiley...come on, that would be amazing.

Btw, Manko, if the offer's still good, I'm in.

I might be coming to this after all. rejoice!

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
they seriously need to make Matt his own smiley...come on, that would be amazing.

Btw, Manko, if the offer's still good, I'm in.

I might be coming to this after all. rejoice!
*rejoices* friendlies ftw!

Oh yes, having my own smiley would be too good! Make it happen, Smashboards ;)

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, if anyone needs housing for some reason, I could talk to my bro and RFX, they would most likely be willing to house the night before if anyone needs it.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I would personally rather come back Sat. night, but that's just me, and it doesn't really matter THAT much...

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I meant not leave quite as early to get there on time. As in stay the night before, not the night of. I'd like to get back on Saturday as well.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Does Ihatethecape have a partner? Vericz, if you cannot find a partner, you could probably team with Ecky X from my crew if you wanted to.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Who usually wins these things? And could someone possibly give me a ride from a Resort in disneyworld??? I am going to be visiting form HOUSTON TEXAS when this happens and I would really like to attend. I promise i dont suck, really i dont....

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Looks like we won't be making this... :( Ryan and Louis have work (pretty sure) and Diego is busy. So, unless someone can give us a ride, Joe and I can't make it :(

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
Who usually wins these things? And could someone possibly give me a ride from a Resort in disneyworld??? I am going to be visiting form HOUSTON TEXAS when this happens and I would really like to attend. I promise i dont suck, really i dont....
Kissimme is up by Disney, I think. Send Hiroshi or Vericz a PM.

Oh, and unless South Florida is here (DaShizWiz, RockCrock, KeepSpeedn, QDVS, etc) Col Bol wins pretty much every time, with Fenrir, Exarch, Derf, The Law and Skrach usually in the next spots. Dark Falchion used to win most of the time, but he retired, and Hozart used to place a lot, too, but he's apparently retired as well.

not_mouf

Smash Cadet
alright nvm side effect u gonna get ***** these guyz are TOO GOOD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
this thread became comedy when "not mouf" posted. That's too funny.

Don't know if I'll be coming to this... but if I do, Sideeffect:
Best Roy in FL vs Best Roy in TX FTW?
We'll play the "who misses the dthrow DI the most" game.

...so if sideeffect confirms he's going (and if colin and joe get a ride) I'm 5x more likely to come...

OTRU...

Smash Champion
hahahaha

yo sideeffect ur friend has a pretty good sense of humor

how about a MM if i actually make it to this

$5 MM best out of 3

nice sig exarch

yo colin i wasnt that down to go to this cuz diego isnt goin anymore, but now that an OOS is coming i really wanna go, so ill try to find a way to make it and ill let u know

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Whoa, a lot of activity has been brewing in here.

1.) I dont need people to talk for me, i've been cutting down on the tras talk lately, especially to ppl who dont know me.

2.) What mouf said wasnt really funny, i guess im just used to his crazy *** by now.

3.) OTRU, I accept your MM. Fox ditto? :)

4.) Exarch, I accept your MM as well! But who said I was the best Roy in TX? lol.

This is all assuming that Someone can give me a ride to the tourney. But once again I will update when I know I can make it, and I know which Walt Disney Resort I will be staying at.

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
Whoa, a lot of activity has been brewing in here.

1.) I dont need people to talk for me, i've been cutting down on the tras talk lately, especially to ppl who dont know me.

2.) What mouf said wasnt really funny, i guess im just used to his crazy *** by now.

3.) OTRU, I accept your MM. Fox ditto? :)

4.) Exarch, I accept your MM as well! But who said I was the best Roy in TX? lol.

This is all assuming that Someone can give me a ride to the tourney. But once again I will update when I know I can make it, and I know which Walt Disney Resort I will be staying at.
Don't take the ****-talk to heart, that's just how we roll down here in the Dirty Souf. :p

derf

Smash Ace
i guess if me/exarch go, which seems dependant on side effect going, we could give you a ride, otru/colcol. youre out of our way a bit though, so if you could try to find a ride elsewhere id appreciate it

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
So, if SideEffect works out a ride, Derf/Exarch might come, and they might be able to pick ColBol and Otru up...

...Jenga anyone?

dguy6789

Smash Lord
A lot of MMs being thrown around. Side Effect, my M2 vs your best, $2? Derf, if you come, we need to play some matches as well.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Wow I didnt expect to get offered so many MM's....

But sure. Hmm....

Exarch Roy ditto $5?

OTRU $5 fox ditto?

Fenrir $5 Fox ditto?

Dguy $5 mewtwo vs fox?

And C@SH MONEY $10 My fox vs ur whatever right?

Anyone else? If i have enough money I will do more....

And I may actually have a ride to this... it will be official by tomorrow(hopefully)

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
Wow I didnt expect to get offered so many MM's....

But sure. Hmm....

Exarch Roy ditto $5?

OTRU $5 fox ditto?

Fenrir $5 Fox ditto?

Dguy $5 mewtwo vs fox?

And C@SH MONEY $10 My fox vs ur whatever right?

Anyone else? If i have enough money I will do more....

And I may actually have a ride to this... it will be official by tomorrow(hopefully)
I'll do $2 Roy vs. Fox

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LOL.

Best roy in texas = FastLikeTree
2nd = Sethlon
3rd = Sideeffect probably.

Sideeffect is mad good though hehe his fox is scary. **** florida for us Ronnie ^_^.

Well don't get 4 stocked that is XD. I finally get to see how good florida is compared to one of texas's average tourny-go'ers. oohhhh I can't wait to see the results ^_^!!!

vericz

Smash Champion
Side effect- I'm like 20 minutes from the disney resorts, which one are you staying at????
I could give you a ride depending on what I'm doing in the morning. If you go would you have a doubles partner???? because I need one

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
I accept Ted Boosley, and Yeah hylian is correct.

Vericz I MIGHT be up for doubles but im not sure yet. Depends on my funds... and yes maybe u could get me since ur close, but i need to know for sure if u can get me... as long as I make it for singles I dont care what time you pick me up...

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
what the hell, since MM's are being thrown around i'll join in.

SideEffect, my ness vs your fox $5, and maybe my link vs your roy $5?

vericz

Smash Champion
I talked to side effect and I MIGHT be able to give him a ride, all depending on what happens with work and junk and if I am called in. I'll be able to know by tomorrow because if I do work I will be going straight to the tourney from there with no extra time so I told him to find a backup just in case.

Top Bottom