• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ISJR with Pit

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I've only been using it to quickly renew my recovery options. Or I should say, I plan to. I've been looking on some of my recent matches and I find that I end up in a situation where I could easily preform a SJR with but a simple tap of the Y button.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
After looking at the videos, it looks like the ISJ just goes too high to be of any use. It's too high for a ground approach, and if you're doing a juggle, Pit has multiple jumps anyway, wouldn't want to take the dip to gain back one jump.
i'm leaning towards this stance, too. pit just goes too high with it for isjr to be useful as a ground approach, especially since that's a problem with his normal ground approach (his aerials have to start too soon to hit alot of shorter characters or else have mean landing lag, outside of nair).

i can see it being useful against someone gliding in and trying to do waves to confuse you or to keep up a slightly faster attack pace against someone above you, but that's about it : /

worldjem7

Smash Ace
If anyone can figure out how to SJR Pit's Dair please try to get it recorded and post it either here or on the ISJR thread because it's either extremely difficult or it's impossible to SJR that move. I just wanna find out which it is.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Frame Data suggests it's possible, but I'm having a difficult time doing it too.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Posted? lol Nah I calculate it myself. Unfortunately my method coupled with my line of thinking makes it a long and arduous process. v_v

Top Bottom