• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac Gets Smashified!

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~

The amazing Smash related art project Smashified has created some incredibly cool Smash related art. With a goal of taking those characters that fans of games love and paying "tribute to these characters, regardless of those characters’ ties to Nintendo, their relevance in the modern gaming industry, or the feasibility of their inclusion in Smash Bros." they have created some impressive pictures. They've covered Shovel Knight, King K. Rool, Banjo & Kazooie, Inklings, created the Rayman Leak and even covered Travis from Mother 4.

This time Issac from Golden Sun was Smashified! Give this video a watch to enjoy the creative process and see the final results!

Though he STILL wants Harry from Teleroboxer Smashified this was pretty amazing too.. To keep up with SmashCapps and his writing follow him on Twitter.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Copying from @Burb

R͕̖̗̳̰̹͓͗ͨͮ̃̑ͪ͋̀̈́͆ͮ̓̆̀͢É̶̑͗͊̊ͯ̈́͐ͨ̓͝͠͏̴̜̙͕̱̝̲͎̗͓̞̮͚̣̪T̴͎̣̦̪̦͎͍̫̣̻̙͕͕̖̟̥̰̔͗̽̅̐ͩU͎̜̯̻͈̦̲̬̭͖ͪ̌͑̽̈́͂ͪ̓͌͋̒̃̂̂̎̋͆̒͟͠ͅR̵̶̠͔̫̥͉̼̗̥̟̣͔̈ͮ͐ͬ̇͆͌̿̅ͨ̉ͅǸ̢̡̞̞̯̻͙̙̹̖̼̗̦͖̪̞̣͗͊͛̂͒ͥ͛̄̆ͬͫ̍̂̓̀̚̚ͅ ̡̫͖̰͍͍̱̥̝͚͈̙̜͇̿̔̐ͫ͡͝ͅT̈́̃̓̐̈́͊͊́͗̿ͬ̏̉͂́͏͕̝̗̬͇̥͝Ơ̷̶̆̏̋̃ͪ̐͐̎ͤ̐͋̆̔ͫ̀̎ͮ͏̗̳͙̭̮̬̫̙̟̞̘̩͔̩͉̞̀ ̷̨̱̱͇̩̗̻̻̦̘̲̺̍͒ͩͦͮ̇̂̌̿͐͟ͅM̢̨̟̙̭̬̝̭̱̳̠̬̒̈́̏ͤͦͩͧ́ͫ̀͜͞ͅE̼̺̟̮̩̭͉̼̟͚̲̟̟̭̯͎ͫ̽̈́͂̿̔̐̍ͫ̔̓ͥͧ͂̈̔͐ͣ̕͜,̷̗̞̬̩̞̘͍̱͈͚̭͆͑ͫ͊ͧ͠ ̧̙̩̦͉̩͙̘̰̲̪͍̮̯̣̮̟̗̼̮͊̉̀̊ͧ̔ͥͣ̾͟͟M͉̯̩̺͔͉͈͓͎̦̿͐̒ͪ̈̍ͫͯͮ͑̈̒̉̍̂̈́͛͞͡Y̷̢̪̳͇̰̳͎̪̻̫̰͍̠̗̖͖̲͙̪ͬ̉̿̍ͤͥ̑ͯ͌̏̄̾̈̊ͯͮ̚ͅ ̨̢͖͙̦͕͍̙̙̻͖͓̥̱̹̮̻̖̦̼̤ͤ̽̉̿ͣͣ̌̐ͫͦ̕S͊ͭͤͣͥͭ̈́͋̓̿̃̃̏̃̄̌͒̚͠҉̢̛̞͈͇̰͉̘̟͚̤̹͡ͅͅO̴͍̬̘͚̿̓͆͐̐͂̉ͣ̽̽̍̿̽̇͆͋́́͘͞N̢̢̉͑͋̀̆ͭ̾̉͐̋̏ͥͩ̃҉̻͚͉̰̖̠̰̰ͅ

SPAZ494

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4511-0835-8425
I got so hyped when I first saw the title, but then I realized he was only smashified so it's not actually happening... Yet. That was a dissapointing way to start my morning

Solutionme

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SolutionMe
I got so hyped when I first saw the title, but then I realized he was only smashified so it's not actually happening... Yet. That was a dissapointing way to start my morning
Morning is the key word, wait for tomorrow to see confirmation, because Issac is a morning sun? Idk, I assume something with the sun has to do with him.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
oh god the detail in his boots/gloves
This is amazing

Last edited:

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
His face looks terrible, which is unfortunate cause it's usually the focal point for people in general, especially when the rest of his render looks amazing.

Sirfishe

Smash Ace
UUHHHHH!!!! THOSE EYES! Everything looks great except the eyes and the face. Their to big and to wide. This model looks like something that would be in super smash bros melee... not smash bros 4... I'm disappointed Omi :/

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
@ LiteralGrill LiteralGrill
Heh, heh thanks for the article :D

Now that Isaac's render is out, we finally have a better 3D model than his Brawl Model. Hopefully the Smashified team will fix up his eyes and face which are a bit off, as one of their artists has commented on their DeviantArt.

Taokaka

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ValooDX
3DS FC
2758-4249-4296
Who is behind Isaac at 11:13? Is that Ike or what?

Last edited:

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Finally, in the home screen.

Through now I see the EYE Problem but mostly os fine because 3D Stuff is really really hard as hell.

At least we got a new model for our guy Isaac.

SmashJC

Smash Journeyman
He looks like a weird roy, and i must say, that i hate roy, i hate isaac.
Also, this Smashified looks bad in quality.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Hmm Isaac is my most wanted newcomer but damn this one wasn't as good as his others, must not be a Golden Sun fan and half-assed it, the others were amazing and seem like alot more work was put into them.

Muah

Smash Rookie
We need Isaac in Smash 4 & If he doesn't end up being a DLC character then at least we have Isaac in Project M (Future Update) & SSF2 Beta :]

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Yes, yes it was. They do mention it in the video and show it workin'

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
thanks.
also, if you want to reply to someone, actually use the reply button.
(just some advice.)
Oh well, my reply was immediately after so I thought it didn't matter much. I actually do use the reply button otherwise -_-

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Not a huge fan of this render. The eyes and face are just a bit meh. Plus, the pose reminds me too much of Ike's taunt. Sad because I was hoping they would cover him since the beginning.

I hope to see Impa, Retro Link, Sceptile, Mach Rider, Ayumi Tachibana, King Hippo, a new Mii fighter type, Meowth, Corrin, Zero (MMX), or Chrono.

Also, Kirby hats would be amazing.

Last edited:
NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
Bandana Waddle Dee...? Ever? Please?

Also, this one isn't all that up to par to previous renders. It's almost as bad as Lucina's actual in-game render... (and that is BAAAD)

Last edited:

HFlash

Future Physician and Sm4sher
NNID
HFlash
Let's be honest, Issac is the Robin that should have made it for the cut as opposed to adding yet another FE character.

Top Bottom