• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

Coaltergeist

Smash Apprentice
I've started GS2, the gold password simply doesn't work. Settled with Silver. Got Latch and 3 Djinn, didn't see what the Jupiter Djinnn was called.
I've never had a password "not work." Usually when typing up the gold one, I get numbers and letters mixed up, like a lowercase L with an uppercase I, etc. Also, if the password doesn't work, doesn't the game jump to the character that is incorrect? Also silver is fine in terms of Djinn, I think all that gold does is give you the items/money from GS1, right?

EDIT: Also if you only missed 1 of each djinn in GS1, you'll have a second chance to get the missing ones in 2. More than 1 of each and you're out of luck I'm afraid.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I've never had a password "not work." Usually when typing up the gold one, I get numbers and letters mixed up, like a lowercase L with an uppercase I, etc. Also, if the password doesn't work, doesn't the game jump to the character that is incorrect? Also silver is fine in terms of Djinn, I think all that gold does is give you the items/money from GS1, right?

EDIT: Also if you only missed 1 of each djinn in GS1, you'll have a second chance to get the missing ones in 2. More than 1 of each and you're out of luck I'm afraid.
It never jumped for me. I'm stuck in the CadtleVania Clocktower. Bleh. I pounded those poles but can't figure out where to go, nor can I get that Djinn

D

Deleted member

I know a lot of you thought I was crazy about selling my copy of Xenoblade for 40 bucks, but I did it on purpose because I just don't have the heart to sell it for twice as much (I'd make a terrible businessman, lol). Besides, I bought my copy for only 5 dollars anyway, so it was all gain, no matter what.

As for the Djinn issue, you can miss one of each variety (and there are a few you can miss, especially the Venus Djinn on Crossbone Isle), but you can only miss one of each variety. More than one, and you aren't getting into Anemos Sanctum.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
I know a lot of you thought I was crazy about selling my copy of Xenoblade for 40 bucks, but I did it on purpose because I just don't have the heart to sell it for twice as much (I'd make a terrible businessman, lol). Besides, I bought my copy for only 5 dollars anyway, so it was all gain, no matter what.

As for the Djinn issue, you can miss one of each variety (and there are a few you can miss, especially the Venus Djinn on Crossbone Isle), but you can only miss one of each variety. More than one, and you aren't getting into Anemos Sanctum.
HOW DID U GET XENOBLADE FOR 5 DOLLARS??????????????????????????

Burruni

Smash Hero
Okay.
Playing Dark Dawn.
I've gotten the ship,
Currently returned to the land of the serpent.

Anyone wanna estimate how far I am into it now?

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
Okay.
Playing Dark Dawn.
I've gotten the ship,
Currently returned to the land of the serpent.

Anyone wanna estimate how far I am into it now?
I think there's a Mars Djinn in that Island. You're doing great, probably going to get your final party member. There's still a few important things to do.

I've got the Oar at the Sea God Cavern, got a death threat from Alax, Agatio and Karst and am currently at the entrance of Lemuria. No clue what to do, anyone willing to help a lovely lady? Also, how far am I?
You still have a lot to do. Since you're at the entrance of Lemuria, I can assume you already have the Ankohl trident, right?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I think there's a Mars Djinn in that Island. You're doing great, probably going to get your final party member. There's still a few important things to do.

You still have a lot to do. Since you're at the entrance of Lemuria, I can assume you already have the Ankohl trident, right?
Got the Right Prong, I just went exploring. Burruni sempai willing to help in a PM so that's good. Thanks anyway

D

Deleted member

HOW DID U GET XENOBLADE FOR 5 DOLLARS??????????????????????????
Pawn shops. Contrary to popular opinion, most pawn shops aren't crooked and corrupt. The majority are franchises that have lots of regulations and standards. But, they tend to not charge a whole lot for some varieties of video games, and even a copy of Xenoblade charges low since it's on that console that they got about 55 of in the storage area.

That's how I got it.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Pawn shops. Contrary to popular opinion, most pawn shops aren't crooked and corrupt. The majority are franchises that have lots of regulations and standards. But, they tend to not charge a whole lot for some varieties of video games, and even a copy of Xenoblade charges low since it's on that console that they got about 55 of in the storage area.

That's how I got it.
Yo, where da **** you live. All of us are coming over and buying Xenoblade.

Back to Isaac, hopefully his Smashified comes out next week.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117

That's how I got it.
Just saw a Wii U at a Pawnshop I happened to walk in for $150 with Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Lego Batman, and Mario Kart 8.

I was legitimately tempted to purchase it as I enjoy using the U as a media streaming device. The main thing that kept me from doing so was Nintendo's lack of a unified online system.... I don't want to have to purchase MK8 and Smash DLC twice just to be able to use it. They had an Xbox One with no games for $250, still a bit too pricey in my opinion.

Anyway, yeah, Pawnshops can be great.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Just saw a Wii U at a Pawnshop I happened to walk in for $150 with Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Lego Batman, and Mario Kart 8.

I was legitimately tempted to purchase it as I enjoy using the U as a media streaming device. The main thing that kept me from doing so was Nintendo's lack of a unified online system.... I don't want to have to purchase MK8 and Smash DLC twice just to be able to use it. They had an Xbox One with no games for $250, still a bit too pricey in my opinion.

Anyway, yeah, Pawnshops can be great.
I mean the Xbox One was originally 500 dollars (ripoff in my opinion).

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I mean the Xbox One was originally 500 dollars (ripoff in my opinion).
I don't have a PS4 or Xbox One yet. I have a decent gaming PC, so it makes the prospect of either less than appealing. The Wii U at least has a ton of Nintendo exclusives (Smash, Donkey Kong Country, Mario Kart, Splatoon, Xenoblade) that I can't get on PC. Sony and MS' first party aren't really wowing me at the moment.

I'll probably pick up a PS4 somewhere down the road, when the price is right.

Falgor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3652-0587-5880

Omni said again they left clues about who's the next character, in the past videos, but I didn't find any in the Shantae one. :ohwell:

D

Deleted member

Eh, the shop's near where I live, but the majority of Wii games they get are cheap party games and shovelware shlock. It's often a wasteland. Though I regret not getting The Last Story, but I didn't have enough money because they wanted more for that one, ironically.

Hey, it's been months, and I'm still mad at missing out on some Gundam DVDs.

Last edited by a moderator:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Eh, the shop's near where I live, but the majority of Wii games they get are cheap party games and shovelware shlock. It's often a wasteland. Though I regret not getting The Last Story, but I didn't have enough money because they wanted more for that one, ironically.

Hey, it's been months, and I'm still mad at missing out on some Gundam DVDs.
I actually got Last Story for 30 bucks at a random Gamestop, this was me

I still need to finish it, along with Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. I need to finish a lot of games actually. I'm really bad at finishing Nintendo games.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I actually got Last Story for 30 bucks at a random Gamestop, this was me

I still need to finish it, along with Golden Sun Dark Dawn. I need to finish a lot of games actually. I'm really bad at finishing Nintendo games.
I never finished The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword or Metroid Prime 3.

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
Hey guys, how hard is the final boss of Dark Dawn, I'm planning on finishing the game in the summer and I just want to know around what level I should be at.

Same for Zelda, never owned Prime 3
With the ridiculous amount of exp. you get from the enemies late game, you should be ready to take on the final boss (I would recommend 50~60+).

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Wow that was an amazing deal! @JDogindy And I forgot who you were because of the sudden avatar change xD

http://imgur.com/OiCu20B
Can anyone explain this glitch? Is my progress ****ed?
Nah you are fine. The Anemos Inner Sanctum has a wall glitch, you should be able to move out of that position. And even if you can't move out of the block you can simply use the Sanctum trick to go to the sanctum of the last town you visited.

Here it is:

When selecting a game file to load, hold down the L shoulder button and the Start button simultaneously as you press A to load your game. You will start off in the Sanctum of the town you most recently visited, rather than the exact point in the game world you would have left off otherwise. (from Golden Sun Wikia)

Unfortunately I faced a similar situation in Dark Dawn (outside a dungeon) but I was doomed to restart it as the Sanctum trick does not work in DD. Due to points of no returns and all that. >.<

Hope I helped out!

Edit:
Or Retreat from the dungeon xD I forgot about that one! :facepalm:

Last edited:

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
I actually have no idea what level I'm at, I also need to check if I got all the Djinns and other things. Recommend any items?
By that time, you should have at least the Sol Blade for Matthew as well as good armour, try to do the Grandmother's gift sidequest, this way, you can get the Ninja Sandals, which increase your critical hit chance. I ended the game with Matthew wielding the Sol Blade, Berserket Mail, Warrior Helm, Aegi Shield and the Ninja Sandals, in order to get the 99% unleash rate.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
The wait for Smashified Isaac becomes that much harder when you know it's coming next. :laugh:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
oh really?

Tell me, what were the hints in these videos?

I was curious because he said he would wear boots and I thought it was Geno :)
I go over it here:
So I guess I'm double posting, but whatevs.

The next Smashified looks like it's going to be Isaac! Like for reals this time.

Check out this tweet
There was a problem fetching the tweet

ColossalCake was the one to make the Travis piece, and in that video we saw the Isaac leak.

Also, TheRetroSpecter made this piece of music:

With the description being:
This was made in an attempt to see if Artsy Omni (the guy that faked the Rayman leak) would be down with smashifying Isaac from Golden Sun. I'd love to see him in the style of Smash 4.

Hype? Hype!
And since then the boots hint came out, plus one of the artists made a joke about making Goku's hair, which is fairly similar to Isaac's.

All signs point to Isaac.

Coaltergeist

Smash Apprentice
Goku confirmed.

edit - @ JohnnySparkxs JohnnySparkxs I don't have the Sol Blade yet, I haven't entered the last dungeon since I'm around level 40.
Just gonna say everyone I know has said that the final boss is a really large difficulty spike. If you're around 45 when you start the Apollo Ascent, you can grind the enemies in the last area for absolutely INSANE xp.

Also the Djinn count is the same as TLA

EDIT: how do words. Also whoever hadn't beaten Prime 3, get on that ****; it's so amazing

Last edited:

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
The final boss can be very hard or not very hard, it all depends a little on the RNG factor (looking at you retribution).

Some battles I had with him were difficult, some weren't that difficult, besides, he's weak to Sveta's element (which is your most powerful character).

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I'm getting my butt whooped a bit in the Tundarian Tower. Am I underleveled, the Needle Eggs do about 50. Also, as Kirby gets 2 new VC games in Europe that much, I'm expecting to get Dark Dawn there. Whether you guys and gals get GS2 first, that's a different story

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I'm getting my butt whooped a bit in the Tundarian Tower. Am I underleveled, the Needle Eggs do about 50. Also, as Kirby gets 2 new VC games in Europe that much, I'm expecting to get Dark Dawn there. Whether you guys and gals get GS2 first, that's a different story
At the part where you are now, enemies will keep the level of power they are now untill you progress into the game. Remember the first time you fought on the Lemurian ship? Was a lot harder than it is now right? Same will apply to the enemies you are fighting now. Also don't forget that there's a wild Jupiter Djinni somewhere near Tundarian Tower!

Top Bottom