• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

Kisae

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darkkisae
Let's hope that Mewtwo's release will be revealed ans with him DLC confirmation.

I think we will have a little XCX, Yoshi's, maybe the release date of Splatton or some confirmation with Amiibos (not sure if this was already revealed if that's the case sorry x) )

Of course what i think, we all hope for is GS4 announcement but i don't think it's gonna hapen. I'm not giving up but i think the best shot to announce GS4 will be at E3 ^^

Well we will see ^^

9Blades

Smash Ace
NNID
Venusboshi04
3DS FC
4210-4504-3290
So Smashboards predicted the direct later.
Mewtwo will be replaced by Shaq and the only other DLC we'll be getting is a Shaq mii.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I dunno if it's necessarily an E3 caliber game but it would be a game they'd save until E3 over showing in April imo.

Then again I think most games fall under that category.

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Official Smash Bros Fighter Ballot.

It's go time baby!

(I guess this means it's most certainly open season for characters again)

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I swear I'm barely interested in the direct anymore. I'm just thinking about what I want to say about Isaac and Golden Sun.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Oh my goodness you guys! We'll obviously request Isaac from brawl (duh), but his buddies like Garret and Ivan should be there too! so request away! We have to make our voices heard about golden sun!

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
It is now my duty to barge my way on to as many computers as possible and vote for Isaac.

It is all of yours as well.

Let's do it!

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Honestly I'm satisfied with Isaac.

I don't want to be greedy. Not to mention there are other characters I'm more interested in....

Besides do you really think there's even a remote chance of us getting more than one Golden Sun character through this ballot?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Thread title changed to reflect the fact that EVERYONE NEEDS TO GO VOTE FOR ISAAC!! :colorful::colorful::colorful:

Guys, please don't waste votes on other GS-characters now. GS would do enough with Isaac if we even get him.
^This. Obv it'd be great to get a whole bunch of GS characters, but first thing's first. Isaac.

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I feel like the main title should specifically mention the ballot or the smash website. Vote for Isaac could mean anything.

I'm not voting just yet, I want to prepare what I'm going to say. I'll probably vote tomorrow or Friday.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Guys, please don't waste votes on other GS-characters now. GS would do enough with Isaac if we even get him.
Absolutely this.

We need to focus our efforts towards Isaac and really the best chance any other Golden Sun character has is if we already have a Golden Sun character. Isaac is our foot in the door.

_Barrage

Smash Rookie
I have put my vote in for Isaac. If there is a GS4 I feel that would be so helpful and influential in whether or not Isaac gets put in. Let's also remember that the most votes doesn't necessarily mean the fighter will go in. I know Sakurai really cares about whether or not the fighter will turn out well among other things.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I feel like the main title should specifically mention the ballot or the smash website. Vote for Isaac could mean anything.

I'm not voting just yet, I want to prepare what I'm going to say. I'll probably vote tomorrow or Friday.
You're right, people won't know whether it's for Smash Bros. or the beauty contest! :troll:

I will change it though, thanks for the input. Just gonna wait for the site to stop lagging to hell and back.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Voted for Isaac. Going to vote again on my family's computers, on my phone, on any other machines I can find.

Golden Sunrise HYPE!

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
If Nintendo is using an algorithm for this, which is quite likely considering the volume of votes they'll receive, it's very important to spell Isaac's name correctly.

I-S-A-A-C. Not I-S-S-A-C.

Isaac.

Top Bottom