• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
It's just an idea, but I've seen the Nintendo Direct Micro and something caught my attention: In Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympics, Golf is a new sport on the 3DS version of the game. And when someone says "Nintendo" and "Golf" in the same sentence, well... I think you all know what I'm talking about. :urg:
Yes, but its unlikely to be Camelot doing the game. SEGA always do these games, and its probably the same case here. So no, this probably has nothing to do with Camelot. MAYBE they reused Camelot's engine, but if Nintendo provides the engine Camelot needs not be involved at all. So no, I don't think this means anything about Camelot at all.

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
It's just an idea, but I've seen the Nintendo Direct Micro and something caught my attention: In Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympics, Golf is a new sport on the 3DS version of the game. And when someone says "Nintendo" and "Golf" in the same sentence, well... I think you all know what I'm talking about. :urg:
They will probably just stick with the team that usually does Mario & Sanic sports games, so I believe Camelot won't be involved ('cause they've got GS4 to create).

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
They will probably just stick with the team that usually does Mario & Sanic sports games, so I believe Camelot won't be involved ('cause they've got GS4 to create).
I highly doubt Camelot will be involved; at best, again, they might've provided the game engine.

Falgor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3652-0587-5880
My idea was more that Camelot could have helped the usual team since they have the experience with Golf games, thus delaying a bit Golden Sun 4. Of course I was not thinking about Camelot doing all the game. :upsidedown:
The idea of Camelot's game engine being used is a good possibility.

The thing is that I doubt we're going to see GS4 at this year's E3, since Nintendo will focus on games they'll release in 2015 and early 2016. Seems too short for GS4. Sorry to be pessimistic. :ohwell:

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
My idea was more that Camelot could have helped the usual team since they have the experience with Golf games, thus delaying a bit Golden Sun 4. Of course I was not thinking about Camelot doing all the game. :upsidedown:
The idea of Camelot's game engine being used is a good possibility.

The thing is that I doubt we're going to see GS4 at this year's E3, since Nintendo will focus on games they'll release in 2015 and early 2016. Seems too short for GS4. Sorry to be pessimistic. :ohwell:
That said, they've covered a lot of smaller games already, so its unlikely they'll be showing up except in a brief montage. I think the reason for the Japanese Direct and Micro Direct is because they had a ton of things to show off. I do think its possible we could get a teaser, but the next-best thing we can hope for (after GS4) is Camelot shows off nothing.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
That said, they've covered a lot of smaller games already, so its unlikely they'll be showing up except in a brief montage. I think the reason for the Japanese Direct and Micro Direct is because they had a ton of things to show off. I do think its possible we could get a teaser, but the next-best thing we can hope for (after GS4) is Camelot shows off nothing.
How much stuff was in the Micro Direct that wasn't in the Japan Direct? I don't remember hearing mention of Little Battlers eXperience (sorry, Custom Robo fans) in the Japanese Direct coverage, but I didn't see the Japan Direct, so I'm not sure whether I missed it, or if the Micro Direct had even more new stuff.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
How much stuff was in the Micro Direct that wasn't in the Japan Direct? I don't remember hearing mention of Little Battlers eXperience (sorry, Custom Robo fans) in the Japanese Direct coverage, but I didn't see the Japan Direct, so I'm not sure whether I missed it, or if the Micro Direct had even more new stuff.
The Little Battlers Experience thing was the mech game shown off in the Japan direct.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Considering how Chibi Robo came out of nowhere, GS4 does have a good chance of being in the cards, sooner or later.

Camelot hasn't ever been involved in the Mario & Sonic games, has it?

:231:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Considering how Chibi Robo came out of nowhere, GS4 does have a good chance of being in the cards, sooner or later.

Camelot hasn't ever been involved in the Mario & Sonic games, has it?

Nope. That said, this is the first time Golf has been in the game, that's the only reason people bring it up. I do think its possible Camelot could've lent the game engine, but that's the most I see coming out of this.

I am expecting more things to come out of nowhere, as well, though I'm iffy on there being really any actual "new" IP's this year. Unless Project Giant Robot got turned into a full game now. There's a few IP's I see little chance of being shown off (F-Zero, Paper Mario, Metroid; at best maybe a Metroid teaser like Star Fox last year). Animal Crossing I'm 50/50 on. The problem is, the Animal Crossing dev's have been too busy working on Splatoon, so I think Happy Home Designer is a way to get something Animal Crossing related out until they can start working on AC Wii U. Of these three I think AC is the most likely, but again, its the fact that they have been, and are continuing to work on Splatoon. That's why I don't think its happening this year (maybe next year AC Wii U will get announced).

Similar case with Paper Mario. Instead, I'm thinking maybe Panel de Pon as its an easier project. But FE If is HUGE. Its not a simple game. And IS just finished Code Name: STEAM. Yes, they do a lot of projects, but they've got too much stuff going on to be able to do Paper Mario right now.

Most of the new things coming I think will be things like Chibi-Robo; projects we weren't expecting. I also think its likely nothing from the Japanese/Micro Direct will be focused on heavily in the main Digital Event (maybe a quick montage showing these things off). The Digital Event will reveal some Smash characters, talk about SMT X FE, Devil's Third, and Star Fox a bit, and most everything else will be brand new large-scale projects. Potentially Zelda Wii U, though that's iffy.

If Camelot got help and they want to hype up GS, it could potentially be here. Retro and Next Level Games' projects are likely to show up as well. Diddy Kong Racing Wii U I also think is going to be here, whoever is developing it. I don't know at this point, but I'm positive its in development (though I do have it in mind its possibly fake).

LBX was literally the second thing shown off in the Japanese Direct. It started with Dragon Quest VIII, then they announced LBX.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
LBX was literally the second thing shown off in the Japanese Direct. It started with Dragon Quest VIII, then they announced LBX.
Uh, no. LBX wasn't in the Japanese Direct, you're thinking of Super Robot Wars, a fairly popular franchise in Japan, from what I hear it's Fire Emblem with mechs, they even had Gurren Lagann in one of the games and usually feature Gundam

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Nope. That said, this is the first time Golf has been in the game, that's the only reason people bring it up. I do think its possible Camelot could've lent the game engine, but that's the most I see coming out of this.

I am expecting more things to come out of nowhere, as well, though I'm iffy on there being really any actual "new" IP's this year. Unless Project Giant Robot got turned into a full game now. There's a few IP's I see little chance of being shown off (F-Zero, Paper Mario, Metroid; at best maybe a Metroid teaser like Star Fox last year). Animal Crossing I'm 50/50 on. The problem is, the Animal Crossing dev's have been too busy working on Splatoon, so I think Happy Home Designer is a way to get something Animal Crossing related out until they can start working on AC Wii U. Of these three I think AC is the most likely, but again, its the fact that they have been, and are continuing to work on Splatoon. That's why I don't think its happening this year (maybe next year AC Wii U will get announced).

Similar case with Paper Mario. Instead, I'm thinking maybe Panel de Pon as its an easier project. But FE If is HUGE. Its not a simple game. And IS just finished Code Name: STEAM. Yes, they do a lot of projects, but they've got too much stuff going on to be able to do Paper Mario right now.

Most of the new things coming I think will be things like Chibi-Robo; projects we weren't expecting. I also think its likely nothing from the Japanese/Micro Direct will be focused on heavily in the main Digital Event (maybe a quick montage showing these things off). The Digital Event will reveal some Smash characters, talk about SMT X FE, Devil's Third, and Star Fox a bit, and most everything else will be brand new large-scale projects. Potentially Zelda Wii U, though that's iffy.

If Camelot got help and they want to hype up GS, it could potentially be here. Retro and Next Level Games' projects are likely to show up as well. Diddy Kong Racing Wii U I also think is going to be here, whoever is developing it. I don't know at this point, but I'm positive its in development (though I do have it in mind its possibly fake).
I'm sort of also getting the feeling that they felt they had too much stuff to want to cram it all into E3, so they're holding the early direct to pace out some of the news.

Ok. No need to jump on me about it. I didn't remember hearing anything about it in the coverage, or anyone mentioning it. So I wasn't sure. As I said, I didn't get a chance to see the Japan Direct myself. I'm sorry.

We know the Micro-Direct didn't cover everything the Japan Direct did, because there was no mention of Fire Emblem. I was just wondering whether it may have added stuff.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

IS will remain busy with Fire Emblem IF anyway, so Paper Mario likely isn't happening this E3. Same for Animal Crossing (I didn't know AC and Splatoon were developed by the same team) though AC WiiU won't have to be built from scratch. I thnk Metroid does have some chance of being shown though, since they apparently have been in the works for quite a while now.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Uh, no. LBX wasn't in the Japanese Direct, you're thinking of Super Robot Wars, a fairly popular franchise in Japan, from what I hear it's Fire Emblem with mechs, they even had Gurren Lagann in one of the games and usually feature Gundam
Wait, so the Japan Direct showed off Super Robot Wars instead? Man, that's a shame. It's a great tactical RPG series, but the huge licensing troubles meant that it never really had a chance to shine over here. Being basically a massive crossover with a ton of different mech properties like Gundam and Getter Robo, not all of which made it to the West, and if they did were licensed to different groups just made licensing the series basically impossible. So we've only gotten a few of the games over here, and mostly just featuring the original characters of the series.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I'm sort of also getting the feeling that they felt they had too much stuff to want to cram it all into E3, so they're holding the early direct to pace out some of the news.
Honestly, this is why I've really gotten excited for E3. I knew they'd have to talk about a lot, but having to have a separate Mini Direct right before hand as well? Geez, what on earth to they have lined up here? This sounds like its going to be massive.

IS will remain busy with Fire Emblem IF anyway, so Paper Mario likely isn't happening this E3. Same for Animal Crossing (I didn't know AC and Splatoon were developed by the same team) though AC WiiU won't have to be built from scratch. I thnk Metroid does have some chance of being shown though, since they apparently have been in the works for quite a while now.

The problem with the Metroid comments is about statements made last year indicating they were only talking about what to do, not that anything was even in development. I mean, they could've put a full game into development since then, but that just makes me really iffy about it.

But yes, If is clearly a much, much bigger project than we previously thought. So the most I can see out of IS is a smaller game like Panel de Pon, and its also the Panel de Pon 20th anniversary this year, so there is that. I'm somewhat hopefully, but am keeping my optimism in check...

Yes, though, before I was iffy on AC Wii U getting announced because Wii U's not much of a casual console, and they started work on a spinoff called Happy Home Designer which honestly looked to me like they were trying to do something Animal Crossing even though they couldn't do AC Wii U yet. Then the next statement where they were hesitant to talk about it really made me think "Ok, we know people are expecting AC Wii U but we haven't had any time to work on it, but we can't SAY that out right..."

I didn't know what the name of it was because it was in Japanese, but it feels weird that in the Japanese Direct they announced a Robot game, then in the Micro Direct they announced a totally different Robot game. And both are based on anime?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Honestly, this is why I've really gotten excited for E3. I knew they'd have to talk about a lot, but having to have a separate Mini Direct right before hand as well? Geez, what on earth to they have lined up here? This sounds like its going to be massive.

The problem with the Metroid comments is about statements made last year indicating they were only talking about what to do, not that anything was even in development. I mean, they could've put a full game into development since then, but that just makes me really iffy about it.

But yes, If is clearly a much, much bigger project than we previously thought. So the most I can see out of IS is a smaller game like Panel de Pon, and its also the Panel de Pon 20th anniversary this year, so there is that. I'm somewhat hopefully, but am keeping my optimism in check...

Yes, though, before I was iffy on AC Wii U getting announced because Wii U's not much of a casual console, and they started work on a spinoff called Happy Home Designer which honestly looked to me like they were trying to do something Animal Crossing even though they couldn't do AC Wii U yet. Then the next statement where they were hesitant to talk about it really made me think "Ok, we know people are expecting AC Wii U but we haven't had any time to work on it, but we can't SAY that out right..."

I didn't know what the name of it was because it was in Japanese, but it feels weird that in the Japanese Direct they announced a Robot game, then in the Micro Direct they announced a totally different Robot game. And both are based on anime?
Difference is, Super Robot Wars has licensing issues and has next to nothing outside Japan, they had playable characters such as Gurren Lagann, Tekkaman Blade and I think Mazinger. LBX is fairly recent from what I can tell

_Sheik

Smash Lord
Wait, so the Japan Direct showed off Super Robot Wars instead? Man, that's a shame. It's a great tactical RPG series, but the huge licensing troubles meant that it never really had a chance to shine over here. Being basically a massive crossover with a ton of different mech properties like Gundam and Getter Robo, not all of which made it to the West, and if they did were licensed to different groups just made licensing the series basically impossible. So we've only gotten a few of the games over here, and mostly just featuring the original characters of the series.
...huh. Showing off a Japan-exclusive franchise in a Japanese-exclusive Direct is labeled a 'shame'?

I believe FE If will get more amiibo-based DLC than just the four SSB FE characters, because the scale of a big series like FE can totally warrant an exclusive Fire Emblem amiibo wave (I mean c'm'on. Chibi-Robo got one.)

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
...huh. Showing off a Japan-exclusive franchise in a Japanese-exclusive Direct is labeled a 'shame'?
It's not a Japanese exclusive franchise, we've gotten a few of the games. They've just always had trouble releasing over here because of the licensing trouble. The shame is that it being highlighted in the Japanese Direct but not the US one likely means that this one won't be receiving a translation either, so we'll miss out on the series again. It's a good series, if you like tactical RPGs, you might want to give them a try.

I believe FE If will get more amiibo-based DLC than just the four SSB FE characters, because the scale of a big series like FE can totally warrant an exclusive Fire Emblem amiibo wave (I mean c'm'on. Chibi-Robo got one.)
At the very least, we'll be getting Kamui. What direction they go from there depends on what direction they go. More general Fire Emblem characters as amiibo? Or just more of the cast of If? Doing amiibo for past Fire Emblem games makes a lot of sense if they can be used to pull old favorites into the game, the way you can add Marth, Ike, Lucina, and Robin to your team.

But if Chibi-Robo can get an amiibo, I'm pretty sure Golden Sun will get one too, if we can just get a fourth game.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
It's not a Japanese exclusive franchise, we've gotten a few of the games. They've just always had trouble releasing over here because of the licensing trouble. The shame is that it being highlighted in the Japanese Direct but not the US one likely means that this one won't be receiving a translation either, so we'll miss out on the series again. It's a good series, if you like tactical RPGs, you might want to give them a try.

At the very least, we'll be getting Kamui. What direction they go from there depends on what direction they go. More general Fire Emblem characters as amiibo? Or just more of the cast of If? Doing amiibo for past Fire Emblem games makes a lot of sense if they can be used to pull old favorites into the game, the way you can add Marth, Ike, Lucina, and Robin to your team.

But if Chibi-Robo can get an amiibo, I'm pretty sure Golden Sun will get one too, if we can just get a fourth game.
They've got trading cards for Fire Emblem if which includes Minerva, Marth and Lucina so far which can put them in the game. They're likely to take the card route due to this but I wouldn't mind being wrong.

Black Knight/Zelgius, Lyn and Owain amiibo or don't bother.

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
They've got trading cards for Fire Emblem if which includes Minerva, Marth and Lucina so far which can put them in the game. They're likely to take the card route due to this but I wouldn't mind being wrong.

Please go the card route. There are too many Fire Emblem characters. My wallet can't afford them all.

I agree that others need amiibo as well, but deciding who is hard. Even just doing all the Lords would be a LOT of amiibo.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

I thought you guys only got one SRW game. Europe didn't get it. Kinda like Starfy. But yeah, GS amiibo would be neat

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman

I'm positive we'll get a full line of FE Amiibo. They'll probably focus on the Smash characters first, and maybe add in Lyn. Then maybe we can see the other FE main Lords like Celiph or Sigurd (relatively unlikely), Leif, Eirika, maybe Ephraim (I think Eirika would be first) Chrom, perhaps Cellica or Alm.

Lyn I think would be almost guaranteed for an Amiibo line. Owain? Black Knight? Eh... probably wouldn't get an Amiibo.

Do we know if these are actual NFC cards?

Speaking of Amiibo, I do think Golden Sun would get an Amiibo line as well. Probably more the main characters of each game and Alex. Isaac, Jenna, Garet, and Alex (for GS1), Felix and Sheba (GS2), Matthew and... dunno who the other one would be. Maybe Karis or Sveta (since others have noted in this thread Sveta is the only real character with character development).

Please go the card route. There are too many Fire Emblem characters. My wallet can't afford them all.

I agree that others need amiibo as well, but deciding who is hard. Even just doing all the Lords would be a LOT of amiibo.
I think it'd probably be one Lord from each universe. I think they may just go with "Robin" as "MyUnit" / "Avatar" and work for all Avatars (so no Kamui). Then we'd get the Smash Amiibo (including Roy), Lyn, Leif, and Eirika. Anyone else is iffy. Otherwise, the cards will be used for all characters as a separate option.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
I thought you guys only got one SRW game. Europe didn't get it. Kinda like Starfy. But yeah, GS amiibo would be neat
Original Generation, Original Generation 2, and OG Saga: Endless Frontier.

The OG games are built around the original characters of the franchise, which is why they could be localized with little trouble. But they are a tiny fraction of the series.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

I wouldn't mind cards seeing as they shouldn't take up as much space as a figurine and I'm getting strapped in terms of space in my room. Star Wars nerd

It'd be harder for them to be scalped because with Fire Emblem amiibo it'd be one of the few chances the characters would get to be figurines and they'd be snapped up by scalpers faster than The Flash.

I'm positive we'll get a full line of FE Amiibo. They'll probably focus on the Smash characters first, and maybe add in Lyn. Then maybe we can see the other FE main Lords like Celiph or Sigurd (relatively unlikely), Leif, Eirika, maybe Ephraim (I think Eirika would be first) Chrom, perhaps Cellica or Alm.

Lyn I think would be almost guaranteed for an Amiibo line. Owain? Black Knight? Eh... probably wouldn't get an Amiibo.

Speaking of Amiibo, I do think Golden Sun would get an Amiibo line as well. Probably more the main characters of each game and Alex. Isaac, Jenna, Garet, and Alex (for GS1), Felix and Sheba (GS2), Matthew and... dunno who the other one would be. Maybe Karis or Sveta (since others have noted in this thread Sveta is the only real character with character development).

I think it'd probably be one Lord from each universe. I think they may just go with "Robin" as "MyUnit" / "Avatar" and work for all Avatars (so no Kamui). Then we'd get the Smash Amiibo (including Roy), Lyn, Leif, and Eirika. Anyone else is iffy. Otherwise, the cards will be used for all characters as a separate option.
I believe the cards have codes on them.
And it goes beyond Marth, Lucina and Minerva for who's featured. I imagine they'd be similar to the amiibo in functionality however.

I'd figure Black Knight would get an amiibo (if it happened) due to his ties with Ike and constant appearances in the games.
Owain's more of a pipe dream.

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
My wallet cries.

Owain I think not. Black Knight has a decent chance because he is a HUGE presence in the Tellius games, and is one of the most visibly distinct characters in the series.

There are NFC cards. I don't know if the Fire Emblem ones are NFC, or come with download codes. But we do have confirmation that they unlock characters in If.

It depends on how successful Golden Sun IV is. I think it would release with JUST Isaac (unless he'd already received an amiibo for Smash, in which case just Matthew or Alex). But if the game was a huge hit (like Awakening), then we'd get waves of the others.

I think Kamui is too distinct to not give him his own amiibo. He can transform into a dragon, that's a hefty difference from Robin.

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
  1. _Sheik
  2. 1/128
  3. ☆Jisatsu☆
  4. *Verrix*
  5. Accursed
  6. Adeptmune
  7. Agk0001
  8. AgatioGanon
  9. Aguki90
  10. aldelaro5
  11. Altais
  12. Amberloo
  13. andimidna
  14. Aqua Rock X
  15. AquaDork1
  16. Arteen
  17. Asian_Charizard
  18. Aureola
  19. Aurora Jenny
  20. Awesomedude444
  21. Backgammon
  22. BandannaWaddleDee
  23. Bane84
  24. bassem6
  25. Bassoonist
  26. Bingoshi
  27. Bkupa666
  28. Blaziken
  29. BoN~
  30. BridgesWithTurtles
  31. Browny
  32. Buddy002
  33. Bunny8093
  34. Calane
  35. CactusBlah
  36. Cap'nChreest
  37. Captain Toad
  38. CardStealer1
  39. Chapter Serf
  40. CheckmateChuck
  41. CheeseBroJoe
  42. Cheezey Bites
  43. ChronoPenguin
  44. CliffJumper
  45. cocy965
  46. Coaltergists
  47. Crap-Zapper
  48. cybersai
  49. Dalek_Kolt
  50. Desert Croc
  51. Destroyer713
  52. Dezeray112
  53. Dhragen
  54. Diddy Kong
  55. Dimensionsword64
  56. DivinexRose
  57. DJ3DS
  58. Doncalot
  59. DraginHikari
  60. Drakonis
  61. Dromader
  62. DukeNapoleon
  63. DustyPumpkin
  64. e105beta
  65. Eagle
  66. EddyBearr
  67. ED Cantu
  68. Edlocke
  69. egaddmario
  70. ElPanandero
  71. El Syd
  72. EndlessChrom
  73. ethanrodgers223
  74. Falgor
  75. Falkoopa
  76. False Sense
  77. Felix_the_Slayer
  78. fenyx4
  79. ferioku
  80. FirstBlade
  81. Flareon
  82. Flintike
  83. fogbadge.
  84. foolssigma
  85. FreddyOnDrugs
  86. Geno Boost
  87. GladiusVortex
  88. GM_3826
  89. Gotann
  90. GraveEclipse567
  91. heylodom
  92. hwrdjacob
  93. iam8bit
  94. iDazedX_x
  95. IntelliHeath1
  96. Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur
  97. isaac3000
  98. IvanQuote
  99. JaidynReiman
  100. Jak_spoon
  101. JDogindy
  102. JohnnySparkxs
  103. jweb22
  104. KCCHIEFS27
  105. KeniththeGatherer
  106. Keybladeguy
  107. Kikaru
  108. Kind Dedede
  109. KingShadow
  110. KiraYoshikage
  111. KirbyDragon
  112. Kirbyfan391
  113. Kisae
  114. Kokirikory
  115. Koori
  116. Kumatora
  117. Kycse
  118. Lady Palutena
  119. LaniusShrike
  120. LasermasterA
  121. Leafeon523
  122. LeeYawshee
  123. legendofrob1
  124. LemmyKoopa
  125. lightdasher
  126. Lightosia
  127. Linq
  128. Lone (Thirteenth)
  129. Lucimar
  130. Ludjinnado
  131. lunarum
  132. Lurxy
  133. M23-X0
  134. MagiusNecros
  135. MAGMIS
  136. Malcolm Belmont
  137. MaskO'Gears
  138. Master Rapier
  139. MasterMushroom
  140. Mav485
  141. Mega Bidoof
  142. Mendelsin
  143. MetalMario128
  144. Minato Arisato
  145. Mikegamer0608
  146. Mishudo
  147. MonopolyRubix
  148. MorbidAltruism
  149. Moydow
  150. mynameisv
  151. N3ON
  152. Neo Zero
  153. Niala
  154. Nimbostratus
  155. Ninjakid41592
  156. Nintendokusou
  157. NitrusVirus
  158. NonSpecificGuy
  159. NoR4U
  160. Octillus
  161. Oddyesy
  162. Oniric Spriter
  163. Oracle_Summon
  164. Oz37
  165. Pacack
  166. Papagenos
  167. ParanoidDrone
  168. Pcubed007
  169. Phaazoid
  170. Plain Yogurt
  171. POKEMANSPIKA
  172. PSIguy89
  173. R.O.B.
  174. Radical Beam
  175. Radori
  176. Raetah
  177. Really Shy Guy
  178. RegiGygas117
  179. Retro gamer
  180. RhymeswithEmpty
  181. Roger Smith
  182. Ryan
  183. Ryuutakeshi
  184. Sabrewulf238
  185. Sagittarius
  186. sandfall
  187. SanicJan
  188. Scatmansworld25
  189. Scoliosis Jones
  190. Secret Sexytime
  191. Seleir
  192. SG9000
  193. sheik93
  194. Shinhed-echi
  195. Shog
  196. SirCamp
  197. skaaaa
  198. Skyblade12
  199. Skyfox2000
  200. Smash_Handle69
  201. SmashBro99
  202. smashkirby
  203. SmashShadow
  204. SmilingMad
  205. SMX
  206. Solfiner
  207. someonetookjacob
  208. SonicLink125
  209. SorrowOfAcheron
  210. SoulofKhaos
  211. Spatman
  212. Spazzy_D
  213. Spootondorf
  214. Sqid
  215. SSBFan
  216. Staarih
  217. StaffofSmashing
  218. Strider_Bond00J
  219. StrikeBlade
  220. SuperBrawler
  221. Supersmash777
  222. Superyoshiom
  223. Swampasaur
  224. TCT~Phantom
  225. TeenGirlSquad
  226. The Curious Volnutt
  227. The One Who Wrote This
  228. Thekewlusername
  229. T-Hell
  230. TheRealHeroOfWinds
  231. TheSpaceKing
  232. TheTactician
  233. thethirdkoopa
  234. TimeSmash
  235. TimeSmash
  236. ToothiestAura
  237. True Blue Warrior
  238. Turmalinium
  239. UltimateWario
  240. Ultinarok
  241. Vann Accessible
  242. Vegito2727
  243. Venus of the Desert Bloom
  244. Vintage Creep
  245. Violenceman
  246. walph
  247. Warheart_666
  248. Wigglytuff ★
  249. Wintropy
  250. WhiteEaglePL
  251. Xenigma
  252. Xiivi
  253. xLemmy_KoopaX
  254. XxLtxX
  255. YoshiandToad
  256. Young Horsetail
  257. Your Hero
  258. zagman505
  259. Zandro
  260. ZanZero
  261. ZarroTsu
  262. ZeldaMaster
  263. Zulyar

Updated.

Burruni

Smash Hero
  1. _Sheik
  2. 1/128
  3. ☆Jisatsu☆
  4. *Verrix*
  5. Accursed
  6. Adeptmune
  7. Agk0001
  8. AgatioGanon
  9. Aguki90
  10. aldelaro5
  11. Altais
  12. Amberloo
  13. andimidna
  14. Aqua Rock X
  15. AquaDork1
  16. Arteen
  17. Asian_Charizard
  18. Aureola
  19. Aurora Jenny
  20. Awesomedude444
  21. Backgammon
  22. BandannaWaddleDee
  23. Bane84
  24. bassem6
  25. Bassoonist
  26. Bingoshi
  27. Bkupa666
  28. Blaziken
  29. BoN~
  30. BridgesWithTurtles
  31. Browny
  32. Buddy002
  33. Bunny8093
  34. Calane
  35. CactusBlah
  36. Cap'nChreest
  37. Captain Toad
  38. CardStealer1
  39. Chapter Serf
  40. CheckmateChuck
  41. CheeseBroJoe
  42. Cheezey Bites
  43. ChronoPenguin
  44. CliffJumper
  45. cocy965
  46. Coaltergists
  47. Crap-Zapper
  48. cybersai
  49. Dalek_Kolt
  50. Desert Croc
  51. Destroyer713
  52. Dezeray112
  53. Dhragen
  54. Diddy Kong
  55. Dimensionsword64
  56. DivinexRose
  57. DJ3DS
  58. Doncalot
  59. DraginHikari
  60. Drakonis
  61. Dromader
  62. DukeNapoleon
  63. DustyPumpkin
  64. e105beta
  65. Eagle
  66. EddyBearr
  67. ED Cantu
  68. Edlocke
  69. egaddmario
  70. ElPanandero
  71. El Syd
  72. EndlessChrom
  73. ethanrodgers223
  74. Falgor
  75. Falkoopa
  76. False Sense
  77. Felix_the_Slayer
  78. fenyx4
  79. ferioku
  80. FirstBlade
  81. Flareon
  82. Flintike
  83. fogbadge.
  84. foolssigma
  85. FreddyOnDrugs
  86. Geno Boost
  87. GladiusVortex
  88. GM_3826
  89. Gotann
  90. GraveEclipse567
  91. heylodom
  92. hwrdjacob
  93. iam8bit
  94. iDazedX_x
  95. IntelliHeath1
  96. Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur
  97. isaac3000
  98. IvanQuote
  99. JaidynReiman
  100. Jak_spoon
  101. JDogindy
  102. JohnnySparkxs
  103. jweb22
  104. KCCHIEFS27
  105. KeniththeGatherer
  106. Keybladeguy
  107. Kikaru
  108. Kind Dedede
  109. KingShadow
  110. KiraYoshikage
  111. KirbyDragon
  112. Kirbyfan391
  113. Kisae
  114. Kokirikory
  115. Koori
  116. Kumatora
  117. Kycse
  118. Lady Palutena
  119. LaniusShrike
  120. LasermasterA
  121. Leafeon523
  122. LeeYawshee
  123. legendofrob1
  124. LemmyKoopa
  125. lightdasher
  126. Lightosia
  127. Linq
  128. Lone (Thirteenth)
  129. Lucimar
  130. Ludjinnado
  131. lunarum
  132. Lurxy
  133. M23-X0
  134. MagiusNecros
  135. MAGMIS
  136. Malcolm Belmont
  137. MaskO'Gears
  138. Master Rapier
  139. MasterMushroom
  140. Mav485
  141. Mega Bidoof
  142. Mendelsin
  143. MetalMario128
  144. Minato Arisato
  145. Mikegamer0608
  146. Mishudo
  147. MonopolyRubix
  148. MorbidAltruism
  149. Moydow
  150. mynameisv
  151. N3ON
  152. Neo Zero
  153. Niala
  154. Nimbostratus
  155. Ninjakid41592
  156. Nintendokusou
  157. NitrusVirus
  158. NonSpecificGuy
  159. NoR4U
  160. Octillus
  161. Oddyesy
  162. Oniric Spriter
  163. Oracle_Summon
  164. Oz37
  165. Pacack
  166. Papagenos
  167. ParanoidDrone
  168. Pcubed007
  169. Phaazoid
  170. Plain Yogurt
  171. POKEMANSPIKA
  172. PSIguy89
  173. R.O.B.
  174. Radical Beam
  175. Radori
  176. Raetah
  177. Really Shy Guy
  178. RegiGygas117
  179. Retro gamer
  180. RhymeswithEmpty
  181. Roger Smith
  182. Ryan
  183. Ryuutakeshi
  184. Sabrewulf238
  185. Sagittarius
  186. sandfall
  187. SanicJan
  188. Scatmansworld25
  189. Scoliosis Jones
  190. Secret Sexytime
  191. Seleir
  192. SG9000
  193. sheik93
  194. Shinhed-echi
  195. Shog
  196. SirCamp
  197. skaaaa
  198. Skyblade12
  199. Skyfox2000
  200. Smash_Handle69
  201. SmashBro99
  202. smashkirby
  203. SmashShadow
  204. SmilingMad
  205. SMX
  206. Solfiner
  207. someonetookjacob
  208. SonicLink125
  209. SorrowOfAcheron
  210. SoulofKhaos
  211. Spatman
  212. Spazzy_D
  213. Spootondorf
  214. Sqid
  215. SSBFan
  216. Staarih
  217. StaffofSmashing
  218. Strider_Bond00J
  219. StrikeBlade
  220. SuperBrawler
  221. Supersmash777
  222. Superyoshiom
  223. Swampasaur
  224. TCT~Phantom
  225. TeenGirlSquad
  226. The Curious Volnutt
  227. The One Who Wrote This
  228. Thekewlusername
  229. T-Hell
  230. TheRealHeroOfWinds
  231. TheSpaceKing
  232. TheTactician
  233. thethirdkoopa
  234. TimeSmash
  235. TimeSmash
  236. ToothiestAura
  237. True Blue Warrior
  238. Turmalinium
  239. UltimateWario
  240. Ultinarok
  241. Vann Accessible
  242. Vegito2727
  243. Venus of the Desert Bloom
  244. Vintage Creep
  245. Violenceman
  246. walph
  247. Warheart_666
  248. Wigglytuff ★
  249. Wintropy
  250. WhiteEaglePL
  251. Xenigma
  252. Xiivi
  253. xLemmy_KoopaX
  254. XxLtxX
  255. YoshiandToad
  256. Young Horsetail
  257. Your Hero
  258. zagman505
  259. Zandro
  260. ZanZero
  261. ZarroTsu
  262. ZeldaMaster
  263. Zulyar

Updated.
.... *Waves hand* I guess I got overlooked, 264?

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
.... *Waves hand* I guess I got overlooked, 264?
I'm adding you.

1. _Sheik
  2. 1/128
  3. ☆Jisatsu☆
  4. *Verrix*
  5. Accursed
  6. Adeptmune
  7. Agk0001
  8. AgatioGanon
  9. Aguki90
  10. aldelaro5
  11. Altais
  12. Amberloo
  13. andimidna
  14. Aqua Rock X
  15. AquaDork1
  16. Arteen
  17. Asian_Charizard
  18. Aureola
  19. Aurora Jenny
  20. Awesomedude444
  21. Backgammon
  22. BandannaWaddleDee
  23. Bane84
  24. bassem6
  25. Bassoonist
  26. Bingoshi
  27. Bkupa666
  28. Blaziken
  29. BoN~
  30. BridgesWithTurtles
  31. Browny
  32. Buddy002
  33. Bunny8093
  34. Burruni
  35. Calane
  36. CactusBlah
  37. Cap'nChreest
  38. Captain Toad
  39. CardStealer1
  40. Chapter Serf
  41. CheckmateChuck
  42. CheeseBroJoe
  43. Cheezey Bites
  44. ChronoPenguin
  45. CliffJumper
  46. cocy965
  47. Coaltergists
  48. Crap-Zapper
  49. cybersai
  50. Dalek_Kolt
  51. Desert Croc
  52. Destroyer713
  53. Dezeray112
  54. Dhragen
  55. Diddy Kong
  56. Dimensionsword64
  57. DivinexRose
  58. DJ3DS
  59. Doncalot
  60. DraginHikari
  61. Drakonis
  62. Dromader
  63. DukeNapoleon
  64. DustyPumpkin
  65. e105beta
  66. Eagle
  67. EddyBearr
  68. ED Cantu
  69. Edlocke
  70. egaddmario
  71. ElPanandero
  72. El Syd
  73. EndlessChrom
  74. ethanrodgers223
  75. Falgor
  76. Falkoopa
  77. False Sense
  78. Felix_the_Slayer
  79. fenyx4
  80. ferioku
  81. FirstBlade
  82. Flareon
  83. Flintike
  84. fogbadge.
  85. foolssigma
  86. FreddyOnDrugs
  87. Geno Boost
  88. GladiusVortex
  89. GM_3826
  90. Gotann
  91. GraveEclipse567
  92. heylodom
  93. hwrdjacob
  94. iam8bit
  95. iDazedX_x
  96. IntelliHeath1
  97. Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur
  98. isaac3000
  99. IvanQuote
  100. JaidynReiman
  101. Jak_spoon
  102. JDogindy
  103. JohnnySparkxs
  104. jweb22
  105. KCCHIEFS27
  106. KeniththeGatherer
  107. Keybladeguy
  108. Kikaru
  109. Kind Dedede
  110. KingShadow
  111. KiraYoshikage
  112. KirbyDragon
  113. Kirbyfan391
  114. Kisae
  115. Kokirikory
  116. Koori
  117. Kumatora
  118. Kycse
  119. Lady Palutena
  120. LaniusShrike
  121. LasermasterA
  122. Leafeon523
  123. LeeYawshee
  124. legendofrob1
  125. LemmyKoopa
  126. lightdasher
  127. Lightosia
  128. Linq
  129. Lone (Thirteenth)
  130. Lucimar
  131. Ludjinnado
  132. lunarum
  133. Lurxy
  134. M23-X0
  135. MagiusNecros
  136. MAGMIS
  137. Malcolm Belmont
  138. MaskO'Gears
  139. Master Rapier
  140. MasterMushroom
  141. Mav485
  142. Mega Bidoof
  143. Mendelsin
  144. MetalMario128
  145. Minato Arisato
  146. Mikegamer0608
  147. Mishudo
  148. MonopolyRubix
  149. MorbidAltruism
  150. Moydow
  151. mynameisv
  152. N3ON
  153. Neo Zero
  154. Niala
  155. Nimbostratus
  156. Ninjakid41592
  157. Nintendokusou
  158. NitrusVirus
  159. NonSpecificGuy
  160. NoR4U
  161. Octillus
  162. Oddyesy
  163. Oniric Spriter
  164. Oracle_Summon
  165. Oz37
  166. Pacack
  167. Papagenos
  168. ParanoidDrone
  169. Pcubed007
  170. Phaazoid
  171. Plain Yogurt
  172. POKEMANSPIKA
  173. PSIguy89
  174. R.O.B.
  175. Radical Beam
  176. Radori
  177. Raetah
  178. Really Shy Guy
  179. RegiGygas117
  180. Retro gamer
  181. RhymeswithEmpty
  182. Roger Smith
  183. Ryan
  184. Ryuutakeshi
  185. Sabrewulf238
  186. Sagittarius
  187. sandfall
  188. SanicJan
  189. Scatmansworld25
  190. Scoliosis Jones
  191. Secret Sexytime
  192. Seleir
  193. SG9000
  194. sheik93
  195. Shinhed-echi
  196. Shog
  197. SirCamp
  198. skaaaa
  199. Skyblade12
  200. Skyfox2000
  201. Smash_Handle69
  202. SmashBro99
  203. smashkirby
  204. SmashShadow
  205. SmilingMad
  206. SMX
  207. Solfiner
  208. someonetookjacob
  209. SonicLink125
  210. SorrowOfAcheron
  211. SoulofKhaos
  212. Spatman
  213. Spazzy_D
  214. Spootondorf
  215. Sqid
  216. SSBFan
  217. Staarih
  218. StaffofSmashing
  219. Strider_Bond00J
  220. StrikeBlade
  221. SuperBrawler
  222. Supersmash777
  223. Superyoshiom
  224. Swampasaur
  225. TCT~Phantom
  226. TeenGirlSquad
  227. The Curious Volnutt
  228. The One Who Wrote This
  229. Thekewlusername
  230. T-Hell
  231. TheRealHeroOfWinds
  232. TheSpaceKing
  233. TheTactician
  234. thethirdkoopa
  235. TimeSmash
  236. TimeSmash
  237. ToothiestAura
  238. True Blue Warrior
  239. Turmalinium
  240. UltimateWario
  241. Ultinarok
  242. Vann Accessible
  243. Vegito2727
  244. Venus of the Desert Bloom
  245. Vintage Creep
  246. Violenceman
  247. walph
  248. Warheart_666
  249. Wigglytuff ★
  250. Wintropy
  251. WhiteEaglePL
  252. Xenigma
  253. Xiivi
  254. xLemmy_KoopaX
  255. XxLtxX
  256. YoshiandToad
  257. Young Horsetail
  258. Your Hero
  259. zagman505
  260. Zandro
  261. ZanZero
  262. ZarroTsu
  263. ZeldaMaster
  264. Zulyar

Burruni

Smash Hero
I'm adding you.

1. _Sheik
  2. 1/128
  3. ☆Jisatsu☆
  4. *Verrix*
  5. Accursed
  6. Adeptmune
  7. Agk0001
  8. AgatioGanon
  9. Aguki90
  10. aldelaro5
  11. Altais
  12. Amberloo
  13. andimidna
  14. Aqua Rock X
  15. AquaDork1
  16. Arteen
  17. Asian_Charizard
  18. Aureola
  19. Aurora Jenny
  20. Awesomedude444
  21. Backgammon
  22. BandannaWaddleDee
  23. Bane84
  24. bassem6
  25. Bassoonist
  26. Bingoshi
  27. Bkupa666
  28. Blaziken
  29. BoN~
  30. BridgesWithTurtles
  31. Browny
  32. Buddy002
  33. Bunny8093
  34. Burruni
  35. Calane
  36. CactusBlah
  37. Cap'nChreest
  38. Captain Toad
  39. CardStealer1
  40. Chapter Serf
  41. CheckmateChuck
  42. CheeseBroJoe
  43. Cheezey Bites
  44. ChronoPenguin
  45. CliffJumper
  46. cocy965
  47. Coaltergists
  48. Crap-Zapper
  49. cybersai
  50. Dalek_Kolt
  51. Desert Croc
  52. Destroyer713
  53. Dezeray112
  54. Dhragen
  55. Diddy Kong
  56. Dimensionsword64
  57. DivinexRose
  58. DJ3DS
  59. Doncalot
  60. DraginHikari
  61. Drakonis
  62. Dromader
  63. DukeNapoleon
  64. DustyPumpkin
  65. e105beta
  66. Eagle
  67. EddyBearr
  68. ED Cantu
  69. Edlocke
  70. egaddmario
  71. ElPanandero
  72. El Syd
  73. EndlessChrom
  74. ethanrodgers223
  75. Falgor
  76. Falkoopa
  77. False Sense
  78. Felix_the_Slayer
  79. fenyx4
  80. ferioku
  81. FirstBlade
  82. Flareon
  83. Flintike
  84. fogbadge.
  85. foolssigma
  86. FreddyOnDrugs
  87. Geno Boost
  88. GladiusVortex
  89. GM_3826
  90. Gotann
  91. GraveEclipse567
  92. heylodom
  93. hwrdjacob
  94. iam8bit
  95. iDazedX_x
  96. IntelliHeath1
  98. isaac3000
  99. IvanQuote
  100. JaidynReiman
  101. Jak_spoon
  102. JDogindy
  103. JohnnySparkxs
  104. jweb22
  105. KCCHIEFS27
  106. KeniththeGatherer
  107. Keybladeguy
  108. Kikaru
  109. Kind Dedede
  110. KingShadow
  111. KiraYoshikage
  112. KirbyDragon
  113. Kirbyfan391
  114. Kisae
  115. Kokirikory
  116. Koori
  117. Kumatora
  118. Kycse
  119. Lady Palutena
  120. LaniusShrike
  121. LasermasterA
  122. Leafeon523
  123. LeeYawshee
  124. legendofrob1
  125. LemmyKoopa
  126. lightdasher
  127. Lightosia
  128. Linq
  129. Lone (Thirteenth)
  130. Lucimar
  131. Ludjinnado
  132. lunarum
  133. Lurxy
  134. M23-X0
  135. MagiusNecros
  136. MAGMIS
  137. Malcolm Belmont
  138. MaskO'Gears
  139. Master Rapier
  140. MasterMushroom
  141. Mav485
  142. Mega Bidoof
  143. Mendelsin
  144. MetalMario128
  145. Minato Arisato
  146. Mikegamer0608
  147. Mishudo
  148. MonopolyRubix
  149. MorbidAltruism
  150. Moydow
  151. mynameisv
  152. N3ON
  153. Neo Zero
  154. Niala
  155. Nimbostratus
  156. Ninjakid41592
  157. Nintendokusou
  158. NitrusVirus
  159. NonSpecificGuy
  160. NoR4U
  161. Octillus
  162. Oddyesy
  163. Oniric Spriter
  164. Oracle_Summon
  165. Oz37
  166. Pacack
  167. Papagenos
  168. ParanoidDrone
  169. Pcubed007
  170. Phaazoid
  171. Plain Yogurt
  172. POKEMANSPIKA
  173. PSIguy89
  174. R.O.B.
  175. Radical Beam
  176. Radori
  177. Raetah
  178. Really Shy Guy
  179. RegiGygas117
  180. Retro gamer
  181. RhymeswithEmpty
  182. Roger Smith
  183. Ryan
  184. Ryuutakeshi
  185. Sabrewulf238
  186. Sagittarius
  187. sandfall
  188. SanicJan
  189. Scatmansworld25
  190. Scoliosis Jones
  191. Secret Sexytime
  192. Seleir
  193. SG9000
  194. sheik93
  195. Shinhed-echi
  196. Shog
  197. SirCamp
  198. skaaaa
  199. Skyblade12
  200. Skyfox2000
  201. Smash_Handle69
  202. SmashBro99
  203. smashkirby
  204. SmashShadow
  205. SmilingMad
  206. SMX
  207. Solfiner
  208. someonetookjacob
  209. SonicLink125
  210. SorrowOfAcheron
  211. SoulofKhaos
  212. Spatman
  213. Spazzy_D
  214. Spootondorf
  215. Sqid
  216. SSBFan
  217. Staarih
  218. StaffofSmashing
  219. Strider_Bond00J
  220. StrikeBlade
  221. SuperBrawler
  222. Supersmash777
  223. Superyoshiom
  224. Swampasaur
  225. TCT~Phantom
  226. TeenGirlSquad
  227. The Curious Volnutt
  229. Thekewlusername
  230. T-Hell
  231. TheRealHeroOfWinds
  232. TheSpaceKing
  233. TheTactician
  234. thethirdkoopa
  235. TimeSmash
  236. TimeSmash
  237. ToothiestAura
  238. True Blue Warrior
  239. Turmalinium
  240. UltimateWario
  241. Ultinarok
  242. Vann Accessible
  243. Vegito2727
  245. Vintage Creep
  246. Violenceman
  247. walph
  248. Warheart_666
  249. Wigglytuff ★
  250. Wintropy
  251. WhiteEaglePL
  252. Xenigma
  253. Xiivi
  254. xLemmy_KoopaX
  255. XxLtxX
  256. YoshiandToad
  257. Young Horsetail
  258. Your Hero
  259. zagman505
  260. Zandro
  261. ZanZero
  262. ZarroTsu
  263. ZeldaMaster
  264. Zulyar
1) I'm a dumb because I didn't notice that it was alphabetical
2) YAY I'M SPECIAL
3) Thanks for doing all the editing for me ^^;

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I'm adding you.

1. _Sheik
  2. 1/128
  3. ☆Jisatsu☆
  4. *Verrix*
  5. Accursed
  6. Adeptmune
  7. Agk0001
  8. AgatioGanon
  9. Aguki90
  10. aldelaro5
  11. Altais
  12. Amberloo
  13. andimidna
  14. Aqua Rock X
  15. AquaDork1
  16. Arteen
  17. Asian_Charizard
  18. Aureola
  19. Aurora Jenny
  20. Awesomedude444
  21. Backgammon
  22. BandannaWaddleDee
  23. Bane84
  24. bassem6
  25. Bassoonist
  26. Bingoshi
  27. Bkupa666
  28. Blaziken
  29. BoN~
  30. BridgesWithTurtles
  31. Browny
  32. Buddy002
  33. Bunny8093
  34. Burruni
  35. Calane
  36. CactusBlah
  37. Cap'nChreest
  38. Captain Toad
  39. CardStealer1
  40. Chapter Serf
  41. CheckmateChuck
  42. CheeseBroJoe
  43. Cheezey Bites
  44. ChronoPenguin
  45. CliffJumper
  46. cocy965
  47. Coaltergists
  48. Crap-Zapper
  49. cybersai
  50. Dalek_Kolt
  51. Desert Croc
  52. Destroyer713
  53. Dezeray112
  54. Dhragen
  55. Diddy Kong
  56. Dimensionsword64
  57. DivinexRose
  58. DJ3DS
  59. Doncalot
  60. DraginHikari
  61. Drakonis
  62. Dromader
  63. DukeNapoleon
  64. DustyPumpkin
  65. e105beta
  66. Eagle
  67. EddyBearr
  68. ED Cantu
  69. Edlocke
  70. egaddmario
  71. ElPanandero
  72. El Syd
  73. EndlessChrom
  74. ethanrodgers223
  75. Falgor
  76. Falkoopa
  77. False Sense
  78. Felix_the_Slayer
  79. fenyx4
  80. ferioku
  81. FirstBlade
  82. Flareon
  83. Flintike
  84. fogbadge.
  85. foolssigma
  86. FreddyOnDrugs
  87. Geno Boost
  88. GladiusVortex
  89. GM_3826
  90. Gotann
  91. GraveEclipse567
  92. heylodom
  93. hwrdjacob
  94. iam8bit
  95. iDazedX_x
  96. IntelliHeath1
  98. isaac3000
  99. IvanQuote
  100. JaidynReiman
  101. Jak_spoon
  102. JDogindy
  103. JohnnySparkxs
  104. jweb22
  105. KCCHIEFS27
  106. KeniththeGatherer
  107. Keybladeguy
  108. Kikaru
  109. Kind Dedede
  110. KingShadow
  111. KiraYoshikage
  112. KirbyDragon
  113. Kirbyfan391
  114. Kisae
  115. Kokirikory
  116. Koori
  117. Kumatora
  118. Kycse
  119. Lady Palutena
  120. LaniusShrike
  121. LasermasterA
  122. Leafeon523
  123. LeeYawshee
  124. legendofrob1
  125. LemmyKoopa
  126. lightdasher
  127. Lightosia
  128. Linq
  129. Lone (Thirteenth)
  130. Lucimar
  131. Ludjinnado
  132. lunarum
  133. Lurxy
  134. M23-X0
  135. MagiusNecros
  136. MAGMIS
  137. Malcolm Belmont
  138. MaskO'Gears
  139. Master Rapier
  140. MasterMushroom
  141. Mav485
  142. Mega Bidoof
  143. Mendelsin
  144. MetalMario128
  145. Minato Arisato
  146. Mikegamer0608
  147. Mishudo
  148. MonopolyRubix
  149. MorbidAltruism
  150. Moydow
  151. mynameisv
  152. N3ON
  153. Neo Zero
  154. Niala
  155. Nimbostratus
  156. Ninjakid41592
  157. Nintendokusou
  158. NitrusVirus
  159. NonSpecificGuy
  160. NoR4U
  161. Octillus
  162. Oddyesy
  163. Oniric Spriter
  164. Oracle_Summon
  165. Oz37
  166. Pacack
  167. Papagenos
  168. ParanoidDrone
  169. Pcubed007
  170. Phaazoid
  171. Plain Yogurt
  172. POKEMANSPIKA
  173. PSIguy89
  174. R.O.B.
  175. Radical Beam
  176. Radori
  177. Raetah
  178. Really Shy Guy
  179. RegiGygas117
  180. Retro gamer
  181. RhymeswithEmpty
  182. Roger Smith
  183. Ryan
  184. Ryuutakeshi
  185. Sabrewulf238
  186. Sagittarius
  187. sandfall
  188. SanicJan
  189. Scatmansworld25
  190. Scoliosis Jones
  191. Secret Sexytime
  192. Seleir
  193. SG9000
  194. sheik93
  195. Shinhed-echi
  196. Shog
  197. SirCamp
  198. skaaaa
  199. Skyblade12
  200. Skyfox2000
  201. Smash_Handle69
  202. SmashBro99
  203. smashkirby
  204. SmashShadow
  205. SmilingMad
  206. SMX
  207. Solfiner
  208. someonetookjacob
  209. SonicLink125
  210. SorrowOfAcheron
  211. SoulofKhaos
  212. Spatman
  213. Spazzy_D
  214. Spootondorf
  215. Sqid
  216. SSBFan
  217. Staarih
  218. StaffofSmashing
  219. Strider_Bond00J
  220. StrikeBlade
  221. SuperBrawler
  222. Supersmash777
  223. Superyoshiom
  224. Swampasaur
  225. TCT~Phantom
  226. TeenGirlSquad
  227. The Curious Volnutt
  229. Thekewlusername
  230. T-Hell
  231. TheRealHeroOfWinds
  232. TheSpaceKing
  233. TheTactician
  234. thethirdkoopa
  235. TimeSmash
  236. TimeSmash
  237. ToothiestAura
  238. True Blue Warrior
  239. Turmalinium
  240. UltimateWario
  241. Ultinarok
  242. Vann Accessible
  243. Vegito2727
  245. Vintage Creep
  246. Violenceman
  247. walph
  248. Warheart_666
  249. Wigglytuff ★
  250. Wintropy
  251. WhiteEaglePL
  252. Xenigma
  253. Xiivi
  254. xLemmy_KoopaX
  255. XxLtxX
  256. YoshiandToad
  257. Young Horsetail
  258. Your Hero
  259. zagman505
  260. Zandro
  261. ZanZero
  262. ZarroTsu
  263. ZeldaMaster
  264. Zulyar
I seem to be replaced by a second Timesmash

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
I seem to be replaced by a second Timesmash
Whoops, sorry. Edited it now.

1. _Sheik
  2. 1/128
  3. ☆Jisatsu☆
  4. *Verrix*
  5. Accursed
  6. Adeptmune
  7. Agk0001
  8. AgatioGanon
  9. Aguki90
  10. aldelaro5
  11. Altais
  12. Amberloo
  13. andimidna
  14. Aqua Rock X
  15. AquaDork1
  16. Arteen
  17. Asian_Charizard
  18. Aureola
  19. Aurora Jenny
  20. Awesomedude444
  21. Backgammon
  22. BandannaWaddleDee
  23. Bane84
  24. bassem6
  25. Bassoonist
  26. Bingoshi
  27. Bkupa666
  28. Blaziken
  29. BoN~
  30. BridgesWithTurtles
  31. Browny
  32. Buddy002
  33. Bunny8093
  34. Burruni
  35. Calane
  36. CactusBlah
  37. Cap'nChreest
  38. Captain Toad
  39. CardStealer1
  40. Chapter Serf
  41. CheckmateChuck
  42. CheeseBroJoe
  43. Cheezey Bites
  44. ChronoPenguin
  45. CliffJumper
  46. cocy965
  47. Coaltergists
  48. Crap-Zapper
  49. cybersai
  50. Dalek_Kolt
  51. Desert Croc
  52. Destroyer713
  53. Dezeray112
  54. Dhragen
  55. Diddy Kong
  56. Dimensionsword64
  57. DivinexRose
  58. DJ3DS
  59. Doncalot
  60. DraginHikari
  61. Drakonis
  62. Dromader
  63. DukeNapoleon
  64. DustyPumpkin
  65. e105beta
  66. Eagle
  67. EddyBearr
  68. ED Cantu
  69. Edlocke
  70. egaddmario
  71. ElPanandero
  72. El Syd
  73. EndlessChrom
  74. ethanrodgers223
  75. Falgor
  76. Falkoopa
  77. False Sense
  78. Felix_the_Slayer
  79. fenyx4
  80. ferioku
  81. FirstBlade
  82. Flareon
  83. Flintike
  84. fogbadge.
  85. foolssigma
  86. FreddyOnDrugs
  87. Geno Boost
  88. GladiusVortex
  89. GM_3826
  90. Gotann
  91. GraveEclipse567
  92. heylodom
  93. hwrdjacob
  94. iam8bit
  95. iDazedX_x
  96. IntelliHeath1
  98. isaac3000
  99. IvanQuote
  100. JaidynReiman
  101. Jak_spoon
  102. JDogindy
  103. JohnnySparkxs
  104. jweb22
  105. KCCHIEFS27
  106. KeniththeGatherer
  107. Keybladeguy
  108. Kikaru
  109. Kind Dedede
  110. KingShadow
  111. KiraYoshikage
  112. KirbyDragon
  113. Kirbyfan391
  114. Kisae
  115. Kokirikory
  116. Koori
  117. Kumatora
  118. Kycse
  119. Lady Palutena
  120. LaniusShrike
  121. LasermasterA
  122. Leafeon523
  123. LeeYawshee
  124. legendofrob1
  125. LemmyKoopa
  126. lightdasher
  127. Lightosia
  128. Linq
  129. Lone (Thirteenth)
  130. Lucimar
  131. Ludjinnado
  132. lunarum
  133. Lurxy
  134. M23-X0
  135. MagiusNecros
  136. MAGMIS
  137. Malcolm Belmont
  138. MaskO'Gears
  139. Master Rapier
  140. MasterMushroom
  141. Mav485
  142. Mega Bidoof
  143. Mendelsin
  144. MetalMario128
  145. Minato Arisato
  146. Mikegamer0608
  147. Mishudo
  148. MonopolyRubix
  149. MorbidAltruism
  150. Moydow
  151. mynameisv
  152. N3ON
  153. Neo Zero
  154. Niala
  155. Nimbostratus
  156. Ninjakid41592
  157. Nintendokusou
  158. NitrusVirus
  159. NonSpecificGuy
  160. NoR4U
  161. Octillus
  162. Oddyesy
  163. Oniric Spriter
  164. Oracle_Summon
  165. Oz37
  166. Pacack
  167. Papagenos
  168. ParanoidDrone
  169. Pcubed007
  170. Phaazoid
  171. Plain Yogurt
  172. POKEMANSPIKA
  173. PSIguy89
  174. R.O.B.
  175. Radical Beam
  176. Radori
  177. Raetah
  178. Really Shy Guy
  179. RegiGygas117
  180. Retro gamer
  181. RhymeswithEmpty
  182. Roger Smith
  183. Ryan
  184. Ryuutakeshi
  185. Sabrewulf238
  186. Sagittarius
  187. sandfall
  188. SanicJan
  189. Scatmansworld25
  190. Scoliosis Jones
  191. Secret Sexytime
  192. Seleir
  193. SG9000
  194. sheik93
  195. Shinhed-echi
  196. Shog
  197. SirCamp
  198. skaaaa
  199. Skyblade12
  200. Skyfox2000
  201. Smash_Handle69
  202. SmashBro99
  203. smashkirby
  204. SmashShadow
  205. SmilingMad
  206. SMX
  207. Solfiner
  208. someonetookjacob
  209. SonicLink125
  210. SorrowOfAcheron
  211. SoulofKhaos
  212. Spatman
  213. Spazzy_D
  214. Spootondorf
  215. Sqid
  216. SSBFan
  217. Staarih
  218. StaffofSmashing
  219. Strider_Bond00J
  220. StrikeBlade
  221. SuperBrawler
  222. Supersmash777
  223. Superyoshiom
  224. Swampasaur
  225. TCT~Phantom
  226. TeenGirlSquad
  227. TehEpicRyuga
  228. The Curious Volnutt
  229. The One Who Wrote This
  230. Thekewlusername
  231. T-Hell
  232. TheRealHeroOfWinds
  233. TheSpaceKing
  234. TheTactician
  235. thethirdkoopa
  236. TimeSmash
  237. ToothiestAura
  238. True Blue Warrior
  239. Turmalinium
  240. UltimateWario
  241. Ultinarok
  242. Vann Accessible
  243. Vegito2727
  245. Vintage Creep
  246. Violenceman
  247. walph
  248. Warheart_666
  249. Wigglytuff ★
  250. Wintropy
  251. WhiteEaglePL
  252. Xenigma
  253. Xiivi
  254. xLemmy_KoopaX
  255. XxLtxX
  256. YoshiandToad
  257. Young Horsetail
  258. Your Hero
  259. zagman505
  260. Zandro
  261. ZanZero
  262. ZarroTsu
  263. ZeldaMaster
  264. Zulyar

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
I've added you.

1. _Sheik
  2. 1/128
  3. ☆Jisatsu☆
  4. *Verrix*
  5. Accursed
  6. Adeptmune
  7. Agk0001
  8. AgatioGanon
  9. Aguki90
  10. aldelaro5
  11. Altais
  12. Amberloo
  13. andimidna
  14. Aqua Rock X
  15. AquaDork1
  16. Arteen
  17. Asian_Charizard
  18. Aureola
  19. Aurora Jenny
  20. Awesomedude444
  21. Backgammon
  22. BandannaWaddleDee
  23. Bane84
  24. bassem6
  25. Bassoonist
  26. Bingoshi
  27. Bkupa666
  28. Blaziken
  29. BoN~
  30. BridgesWithTurtles
  31. Browny
  32. Buddy002
  33. Bunny8093
  34. Burruni
  35. Calane
  36. CactusBlah
  37. Cap'nChreest
  38. Captain Toad
  39. CardStealer1
  40. Chapter Serf
  41. CheckmateChuck
  42. CheeseBroJoe
  43. Cheezey Bites
  44. ChronoPenguin
  45. CliffJumper
  46. cocy965
  47. Coaltergists
  48. Crap-Zapper
  49. cybersai
  50. Dalek_Kolt
  51. Desert Croc
  52. Destroyer713
  53. Dezeray112
  54. Dhragen
  55. Diddy Kong
  56. Dimensionsword64
  57. DivinexRose
  58. DJ3DS
  59. Doncalot
  60. DraginHikari
  61. Drakonis
  62. Dromader
  63. DukeNapoleon
  64. DustyPumpkin
  65. e105beta
  66. Eagle
  67. EddyBearr
  68. ED Cantu
  69. Edlocke
  70. egaddmario
  71. ElPanandero
  72. El Syd
  73. EndlessChrom
  74. EndlessRain
  75. ethanrodgers223
  76. Falgor
  77. Falkoopa
  78. False Sense
  79. Felix_the_Slayer
  80. fenyx4
  81. ferioku
  82. FirstBlade
  83. Flareon
  84. Flintike
  85. fogbadge.
  86. foolssigma
  87. FreddyOnDrugs
  88. Geno Boost
  89. GladiusVortex
  90. GM_3826
  91. Gotann
  92. GraveEclipse567
  93. heylodom
  94. hwrdjacob
  95. iam8bit
  96. iDazedX_x
  97. IntelliHeath1
  98. Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur
  99. isaac3000
  100. IvanQuote
  101. JaidynReiman
  102. Jak_spoon
  103. JDogindy
  104. JohnnySparkxs
  105. jweb22
  106. KCCHIEFS27
  107. KeniththeGatherer
  108. Keybladeguy
  109. Kikaru
  110. Kind Dedede
  111. KingShadow
  112. KiraYoshikage
  113. KirbyDragon
  114. Kirbyfan391
  115. Kisae
  116. Kokirikory
  117. Koori
  118. Kumatora
  119. Kycse
  120. Lady Palutena
  121. LaniusShrike
  122. LasermasterA
  123. Leafeon523
  124. LeeYawshee
  125. legendofrob1
  126. LemmyKoopa
  127. lightdasher
  128. Lightosia
  129. Linq
  130. Lone (Thirteenth)
  131. Lucimar
  132. Ludjinnado
  133. lunarum
  134. Lurxy
  135. M23-X0
  136. MagiusNecros
  137. MAGMIS
  138. Malcolm Belmont
  139. MaskO'Gears
  140. Master Rapier
  141. MasterMushroom
  142. Mav485
  143. Mega Bidoof
  144. Mendelsin
  145. MetalMario128
  146. Minato Arisato
  147. Mikegamer0608
  148. Mishudo
  149. MonopolyRubix
  150. MorbidAltruism
  151. Moydow
  152. mynameisv
  153. N3ON
  154. Neo Zero
  155. Niala
  156. Nimbostratus
  157. Ninjakid41592
  158. Nintendokusou
  159. NitrusVirus
  160. NonSpecificGuy
  161. NoR4U
  162. Octillus
  163. Oddyesy
  164. Oniric Spriter
  165. Oracle_Summon
  166. Oz37
  167. Pacack
  168. Papagenos
  169. ParanoidDrone
  170. Pcubed007
  171. Phaazoid
  172. Plain Yogurt
  173. POKEMANSPIKA
  174. PSIguy89
  175. R.O.B.
  176. Radical Beam
  177. Radori
  178. Raetah
  179. Really Shy Guy
  180. RegiGygas117
  181. Retro gamer
  182. RhymeswithEmpty
  183. Roger Smith
  184. Ryan
  185. Ryuutakeshi
  186. Sabrewulf238
  187. Sagittarius
  188. sandfall
  189. SanicJan
  190. Scatmansworld25
  191. Scoliosis Jones
  192. Secret Sexytime
  193. Seleir
  194. SG9000
  195. sheik93
  196. Shinhed-echi
  197. Shog
  198. SirCamp
  199. skaaaa
  200. Skyblade12
  201. Skyfox2000
  202. Smash_Handle69
  203. SmashBro99
  204. smashkirby
  205. SmashShadow
  206. SmilingMad
  207. SMX
  208. Solfiner
  209. someonetookjacob
  210. SonicLink125
  211. SorrowOfAcheron
  212. SoulofKhaos
  213. Spatman
  214. Spazzy_D
  215. Spootondorf
  216. Sqid
  217. SSBFan
  218. Staarih
  219. StaffofSmashing
  220. Strider_Bond00J
  221. StrikeBlade
  222. SuperBrawler
  223. Supersmash777
  224. Superyoshiom
  225. Swampasaur
  226. TCT~Phantom
  227. TeenGirlSquad
  228. TehEpicRyuga
  229. The Curious Volnutt
  230. The One Who Wrote This
  231. Thekewlusername
  232. T-Hell
  233. TheRealHeroOfWinds
  234. TheSpaceKing
  235. TheTactician
  236. thethirdkoopa
  237. TimeSmash
  238. ToothiestAura
  239. True Blue Warrior
  240. Turmalinium
  241. UltimateWario
  242. Ultinarok
  243. Vann Accessible
  244. Vegito2727
  245. Venus of the Desert Bloom
  246. Vintage Creep
  247. Violenceman
  248. walph
  249. Warheart_666
  250. Wigglytuff ★
  251. Wintropy
  252. WhiteEaglePL
  253. Xenigma
  254. Xiivi
  255. xLemmy_KoopaX
  256. XxLtxX
  257. YoshiandToad
  258. Young Horsetail
  259. Your Hero
  260. zagman505
  261. Zandro
  262. ZanZero
  263. ZarroTsu
  264. ZeldaMaster
  265. Zulyar

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I very much doubt that FE IF will get its own unique amiibo line, as the game launches in less than a month in Japan, and we have heard no news about it getting its own amiibo line

Falgor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3652-0587-5880
A thing to take into account is the cost of producing new Amiibo. Imo, all the Smash characters were made because they wanted to have a good lineup to offer to begin with. Without this, I doubt they would have bothered with ZSS or ROB Amiibo. That's why I think the new FE will have one or two Amiboo, not more. The same for Golden Sun and a lot of other games/series (even Pikmin or Animal Crossing), only one or two Amiibo. I could be wrong though.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I very much doubt that FE IF will get its own unique amiibo line, as the game launches in less than a month in Japan, and we have heard no news about it getting its own amiibo line
I didn't say FE If will get its own Amiibo line. I said I think FE might get its own Amiibo line. Huge, huge difference.

Notice how there's the "Super Mario" Amiibo line. NOT the "Mario Party" Amiibo line. All the Amiibo lines are franchise-based, not game-based.

FE If won't get its own Amiibo line. Instead, more likely, the franchise itself will, and it'll be based on the main characters from each game/universe.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
A thing to take into account is the cost of producing new Amiibo. Imo, all the Smash characters were made because they wanted to have a good lineup to offer to begin with. Without this, I doubt they would have bothered with ZSS or ROB Amiibo. That's why I think the new FE will have one or two Amiboo, not more. The same for Golden Sun and a lot of other games/series (even Pikmin or Animal Crossing), only one or two Amiibo. I could be wrong though.
That is one of the problems with amiibo, but it's honestly not as large as some others. The biggest problem Nintendo is having is with distribution. There are a lot of shipping problems, especially in the US, that are seriously hurting Nintendo's distribution. This affects the amount that can be shipped out and the profit margin, both of which directly address the amount that they can produce. Right now, Nintendo is having to fly them across the Pacific, which costs far more than bulk shipping by sea, which is currently unavailable to them due to labor disputes and other troubles. If they could fix those out, production would ramp up considerably, and they could sustain a higher margin on each amiibo. The costs would not be a problem.

It's not as though Nintendo is losing money on amiibo right now. Yes, there is a cost to produce, but it's lower than the cut Nintendo takes off each figure when it sells.

Top Bottom