• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
So we finally have a showing of one of the Hidden ATs? And it is not Isaac?

Best PotD yet.

I'm not super concerned about Sami's chances, to be honest. Military units can be used as both a move and an AT. Heck, putting the AT in the demo with no official announcement could be seen as a tease.

C'mon, Isaac. Just a few more days.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
So our Venus Adept is still holding his ground.

I'm getting a bit excited here. Cautiously, of course.
If there's still no trace of
by the end of this week... Then it's probably happening!
Trailer-less, maybe even not on release day, but it could happen after all!
Holding his ground? Even you can't resist making puns can you? I can't stop commenting about Isaac's MOVE-set.

So we finally have a showing of one of the Hidden ATs? And it is not Isaac?

Best PotD yet.

I'm not super concerned about Sami's chances, to be honest. Military units can be used as both a move and an AT. Heck, putting the AT in the demo with no official announcement could be seen as a tease.

C'mon, Isaac. Just a few more days.
What was today's PoTD?

I also want an Advance Wars rep as I loved the series, to bad it got laid to the wayside in preference to Fire Emblem. I really liked how the production of units and more number of units matter in Advance Wars. Losing a unit is not the end but it might be strategically bad or strategically planned.

But Isaac first. Then reveal other characters that are wanted!

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
It still would've been of interest to Isaac supporters, you should bring it back.
I still have it saved on my computer. I just realized after posting it that it may not be a good idea to make it public info, because rumour has it Sami was scrapped after being leaked and I didn't want to risk it for Isaac as well.

I'll respond to the PMs when I get on my computer.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
What was today's PoTD?
Infantry and Tanks AT. :)

I also want an Advance Wars rep as I loved the series, to bad it got laid to the wayside in preference to Fire Emblem. I really liked how the production of units and more number of units matter in Advance Wars. Losing a unit is not the end but it might be strategically bad or strategically planned.
I like the series as well, but I prefer Fire Emblem. It has more RPG elements, and the individual combat characters are more important.

I wouldn't mind a rep from the series, though.

But Isaac first. Then reveal other characters that are wanted!
Exactly.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I still have it saved on my computer. I just realized after posting it that it may not be a good idea to make it public info, because rumour has it Sami was scrapped after being leaked and I didn't want to risk it for Isaac as well.

I'll respond to the PMs when I get on my computer.
Technically Isaac (as well as Lyn and Skull Kid) were leaked the first time, and if this leak really is valid, they're still being worked on. Considering they'd only be further in development at this point, I don't imagine them being scrapped now just because people yet again hear about their presence on the roster, but I can understand your hesitation.

Plus the info was already made public, you're just continuing to pass it on, but again, I gotcha.

The PM team shouldn't be so fickle as to leaks shifting their development plan anyway, people catching wind of what might be coming isn't worth the delay that comes with changing the roster. They shouldn't effectively be punishing the community for something one leaker did, but that's neither here nor there.

Last edited:

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
If you think it's alright to repost it then I will. I just got a bit nervous thinking about what happened to Sami, but you're right in that this may have happened much earlier in development.

I agree that if Sami was cut because of a leak, it's quite ridiculous. She is/was one of the characters I was most excited for. I'll post it in a bit (I'm still in bed on my phone lol).

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
If you think it's alright to repost it then I will. I just got a bit nervous thinking about what happened to Sami, but you're right in that this may have happened much earlier in development.

I agree that if Sami was cut because of a leak, it's quite ridiculous. She is/was one of the characters I was most excited for. I'll post it in a bit (I'm still in bed on my phone lol).
If you want you can PM me the post and I'll repost it and take the blame for any repercussions of bringing it here, but I doubt there will be any, the info has already been leaked, and I can't imagine the team wants more delays, especially if legal action against them is starting to brew.

If the leak is even true.

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Infantry and Tanks AT. :)

I like the series as well, but I prefer Fire Emblem. It has more RPG elements, and the individual combat characters are more important.

I wouldn't mind a rep from the series, though.
I love both series for what they are similar in as well as what they are different in. Both are replayable, both are amazing, both have fine stories :) I also liked Days of Ruin, the removal of the old CO power system really made the battles interesting and more strategic. Too bad no hard mode though. Plus no sequel to the series after that game.

As we agreed Isaac first :) Sami, Mewtwo, K. Rool and others can come later!

Technically Isaac (as well as Lyn and Skull Kid) were leaked the first time, and if this leak really is valid, they're still being worked on. Considering they'd only be further in development at this point, I don't imagine them being scrapped now just because people yet again hear about their presence on the roster, but I can understand your hesitation.

Plus the info was already made public, you're just continuing to pass it on, but again, I gotcha.

The PM team shouldn't be so fickle as to leaks shifting their development plan anyway, people catching wind of what might be coming isn't worth the delay that comes with changing the roster. They shouldn't effectively be punishing the community for something one leaker did, but that's neither here nor there.
I don't get it. What is this discussion of rumours about? Which leaks about Isaac (Lyn, Skull Kid) and Sami?

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Hey guys, with the Smash demo this weekend likely being another E3-level stress inducer for Isaac's chances, I wanted to bring up something from 4chan today that may or may not be true. This is related to PM, here is the 4chan thread so you can read it for yourself but here's everything that's been said about Isaac so far (some - if not all - of it may be BS, I'll differentiate the posts based on who said what). On the plus side (for us), the clashing opinions all seem to at the very least agree that Isaac, Lyn and Skull Kid are playable. It's the last two characters that are iffy (OP/Leaker is saying Plusle/Minun (or Pichu bros, similar to ICs) and Sukapon, others are saying Knuckles and he's not sure about Sami as per the leak last year). He says he's not sure if Sami was replaced with Plusle/Minin.

Proof for OP/leaker may be seen this Tuesday, he claims Diddy Kong is the next one to get a costume update from the PM team.

OP/leaker:

(warning: vulgar/offensive language)

Isaac plays similar to a sword user, though most of his attacks involve using magic, usually elementals. You can embed your sword attacks with elementals with the taunt button. Some aerials feature different weapons, however. For example, Isaac's back-air is an attack with a mace
Not going to copy and paste this part since he responds explicitly, but when responding to a question about any "backup plans" for Isaac (if he gets confirmed in Smash 4 or his Assist Trophy doesn't show up), he responds saying that the PM team "will not remove anything that they did first, and will not add anything that smash 4 did first." AKA Isaac chances depends on who confirms him first. If Isaac is DLC in Smash 4 (doesn't appear as an Assist Trophy) it sounds like they'll still announce Isaac anyways for PM based on this response.

Someone also brought up that the guy who made the Venus Lighthouse stage joined the PMBR and asked if that stage would be in PM along with Isaac, leaker says they think it's doubtful because competitively (and casually) he does not think the stage is viable.

Anon #2:

I believe Leaker and Anon #2 were debating throughout the topic about who was lying and who was telling the truth. Leaker claims his info is more recent. Also note he may not say much about Isaac, but he does say a lot about all the characters. You can read the thread and see what he says about Lyn, Lucas and more.

He's lying. I know a playtester personally. I can give specifics for lyns moveset and part of Isaac. I played Isaac once and hated him
Isaac was still very much in development when I played the build last. I played him once so I don't know his full moveset

His Up B is a whirlwind that sends him straight up, it's bugged currently and does not send him into freefall so you can do it infinitely and sit at the top blastzone.

I forgot what his neutral B does.

Side B creates a cloud wall that pushes enemies away from him

Down B summons a giant fiery version of his sword that drops down from the sky, it stays in the ground and burns for a while like Toon Link's arrows.
Oh, and unrelated to Isaac, he also says this:

The PMDT is planning 3.5 for a launch before Smash 4 3ds, but it may not happen due to a few hang ups in development.

There's a rumor going around that Nintendo will C&D PM after Smash 4 drops.

The PMDT has hired a lawyer because of that rumor.

Hopefully if you guys were feeling down about Isaac's Smash 4's chances, this could cheer you up a bit. PM is a fantastic mod and it sounds like they're doing promising things with these characters. There's info about other rumoured characters as well, I only copy/pasted the Isaac-related bits.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Hey guys, with the Smash demo this weekend likely being another E3-level stress inducer for Isaac's chances, I wanted to bring up something from 4chan today that may or may not be true. This is related to PM, here is the 4chan thread so you can read it for yourself but here's everything that's been said about Isaac so far (some - if not all - of it may be BS, I'll differentiate the posts based on who said what). On the plus side (for us), the clashing opinions all seem to at the very least agree that Isaac, Lyn and Skull Kid are playable. It's the last two characters that are iffy (OP/Leaker is saying Plusle/Minun (or Pichu bros, similar to ICs) and Sukapon, others are saying Knuckles and he's not sure about Sami as per the leak last year). He says he's not sure if Sami was replaced with Plusle/Minin.

Proof for OP/leaker may be seen this Tuesday, he claims Diddy Kong is the next one to get a costume update from the PM team.

OP/leaker:

Not going to copy and paste this part since he responds explicitly, but when responding to a question about any "backup plans" for Isaac (if he gets confirmed in Smash 4 or his Assist Trophy doesn't show up), he responds saying that the PM team "will not remove anything that they did first, and will not add anything that smash 4 did first." AKA Isaac chances depends on who confirms him first. If Isaac is DLC in Smash 4 (doesn't appear as an Assist Trophy) it sounds like they'll still announce Isaac anyways for PM based on this response.

Someone also brought up that the guy who made the Venus Lighthouse stage joined the PMBR and asked if that stage would be in PM along with Isaac, leaker says they think it's doubtful because competitively (and casually) he does not think the stage is viable.

Anon #2:

I believe Leaker and Anon #2 were debating throughout the topic about who was lying and who was telling the truth. Leaker claims his info is more recent. Also note he may not say much about Isaac, but he does say a lot about all the characters. You can read the thread and see what he says about Lyn, Lucas and more.

Hopefully if you guys were feeling down about Isaac's Smash 4's chances, this could cheer you up a bit. PM is a fantastic mod and it sounds like they're doing promising things with these characters. There's info about other rumoured characters as well, I only copy/pasted the Isaac-related bits.
Wow, thanks for the info!

Hoping this is legit!
And if by any chance we get SSB4 Isaac... I hope they change him to Felix or Jenna. :D (Felix would make more sense, since Jenna would be another Roy, as much as I adore her).

But yeah, at least we have a hype cushion in the form of P:M. :D I'm so glad!
If Isaac doesn't end up playable in SSB4, I won't take it THAT badly.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Yeah, I need to clarify here. There was no actual PotD today. I was just being silly. I was using the fact that we got confirmation of the official status of one of the locked ATs from Brawl as a "today's info" sort of thing, so I described it as a PotD.

No sign of Ray or Isaac yet, though. Which is promising. My gosh, if the AT duo made it in, so much hype. Maybe not from the main demographics, but from the Smash fans and fans of niche genres? So much hype.

I feel bad that part of me wants Ray shown as well, just because I think it would help Isaac's chances if he's the only one left absent.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Wow, thanks for the info!

Hoping this is legit!
And if by any chance we get SSB4 Isaac... I hope they change him to Felix or Jenna. :D (Felix would make more sense, since Jenna would be another Roy, as much as I adore her).

But yeah, at least we have a hype cushion in the form of P:M. :D I'm so glad!
If Isaac doesn't end up playable in SSB4, I won't take it THAT badly.
I hope it's legit too. The taunt mechanic and changing weapons in the first leak sounds very promising, while the special moves in the second leak - albeit maybe a bit generic - is at the very least true to the GS series.

Also just to clarify, the reason there is debate is because Anon #2 may or may not have played an earlier version than Leaker has. So it's possible both leaks can be true, although if I had to bet on one of them my money goes to Anon #2 (he had more to say, including movesets for Lyn and Knuckles). Leaker claims that there were too many issues to fix with Knuckles and so they scrapped him, but Anon #2 said when he played as Knuckles he didn't see any major problems worth cutting.

Considering how little info we have about the Back Room, it's impossible for us to know if either of them are lying or telling the truth. I do want to say though that someone posted a screengrab from the BR forum from back in 2013 that at the very least indicates that the Sami leak last year is true (including Isaac, Lyn, Skull Kid and Knuckles), so there's that too.

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
I feel bad that part of me wants Ray shown as well, just because I think it would help Isaac's chances if he's the only one left absent.
Nah no worries there. It just shows that you want Isaac much more than Ray that's all.

I, myself, just want an Isaac reveal or secret playable Isaac. I am fine with any other character making it in.

OP/leaker:

Anon #2:

Well atleast that's good that Isaac is being considered to be added in Project M.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Considering how little info we have about the Back Room, it's impossible for us to know if either of them are lying or telling the truth. I do want to say though that someone posted a screengrab from the BR forum from back in 2013 that at the very least indicates that the Sami leak last year is true (including Isaac, Lyn, Skull Kid and Knuckles), so there's that too.
Ah, I see. Well, hoping it's true. But how much dies it clashes with the other leak? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Isaac and Sukapon are great! Sami would be awesome too. Knuckles? ... A welcome addition in my book. Don't think he'll make the final cut, but who knows? Plusle+Minum / Pichu Bros / SOpichu / SoPo: All of these sound amazing. I couldn't be more on board with these final decisions (unless we had, say, Saki over Lyn, but having another gal is great too).

The only thing that rubs me the wrong way is the predicting of Diddy Kong's alt.costume on Tuesday.
... I dunno.. a leak this good, to rest in something as volatile as a P:M PotD...

--

Dang... Isaac is definitely my new P:M main if it happens.
Also, I JUST read Spoiler Tag #2. :facepalm:

Isaac might still be in development, so I'm confident he'll make an awesome character regardless of how he performs now.

Tornado as recovery? Perfection.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Unless I'm missing something, the team could very easily just throw out a different character on Tuesday in attempt to invalidate the leak. Or... they leak might just be fake.

But yeah, if true, Isaac sounds pretty interesting. His specials don't sound particularly Venus-y, but ehh.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
I'm not sure who out of Knuckles, Sukapon, Pichu, Plusle/Minun and Sami are going to be the final characters, but all PM leaks seem to agree that Isaac, Lyn and Skull Kid make up 3/5ths of it. So in our case we should be fine :)

Unless I'm missing something, the team could very easily just throw out a different character on Tuesday in attempt to invalidate the leak. Or... they leak might just be fake.

But yeah, if true, Isaac sounds pretty interesting. His specials don't sound particularly Venus-y, but ehh.
Now that this info's been brought to Smashboards, if any of them get a whiff of it I'm sure they'll change Diddy Kong lol. So yeah, you're right :p

Also did you get demoted? Sorry to see you're not a mod anymore. Not sure if it was your choice or not, but welcome (back) to the members side of Smashboards :p

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I'd imagine they have probes out pretty regularly for potential leaks, and if one of us catches wind of it, chances are they already know about it too, but yeah. We'll see.

Also did you get demoted? Sorry to see you're not a mod anymore. Not sure if it was your choice or not, but welcome (back) to the members side of Smashboards :p
Thankies. My mod days are done, but it was fun abusing my power while it lasted. ;)

Last edited:

BSTCloud

Smash Apprentice
So many information in these hours!
Seems Advance Wars trophy was spotted at the demo, so to hell with unlockable Brawl AT being unlockable this time too. Or are we in the same conditions as when the AW trophy was shown in Brawl, which didn't represent the final version?
At any case, if more trophies that aren't Isaac are seen, we'll get closer to the dream!

Tomorrow will be a tough day too, so be prepared for anything!
I'm actually quite hyped myself, but ready for anything. Let's see what happens...

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
So many information in these hours!
Seems Advance Wars trophy was spotted at the demo, so to hell with unlockable Brawl AT being unlockable this time too. Or are we in the same conditions as when the AW trophy was shown in Brawl, which didn't represent the final version?
At any case, if more trophies that aren't Isaac are seen, we'll get closer to the dream!

Tomorrow will be a tough day too, so be prepared for anything!
I'm actually quite hyped myself, but ready for anything. Let's see what happens...
Just because it is appearing in the demo doesn't mean that they are unlocked from the start in the actual game. It is, after all, a demo. Certain things may be unlocked to highlight features, certain other things may be locked. Exactly the way it was with Mario Kart 8's demo.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
So if Isaac holds his ground throughout the weekend, he's just a coin toss away from either being playable, or being a regular trophy, with a slight edge at playable (you know, considering that no other AT appears to have been demoted).

BSTCloud

Smash Apprentice
Welp, I don't think it makes much sense to reveal unlockable content one week away from the release of the game, but I'm not the one to decide.

But it is a demo after all, you're right.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
So Isaac isn't one of the assist trophies that have been spotted at this Japan release Oh My Groose my hype is building I have been rooting for this Guy since the smash direct in April please Sakurai tell me that he is a secret newcomer. Oh and I am new here, HI GUYS :ness:

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
So Isaac isn't one of the assist trophies that have been spotted at this Japan release Oh My Groose my hype is building I have been rooting for this Guy since the smash direct in April please Sakurai tell me that he is a secret newcomer. Oh and I am new here, HI GUYS
Rule one: Do not use a contraction like that in a sentence about playability indicators. I missed the "n't" at first, thought you had new info, and freaked a little bit. Spell out "is not" instead, please.

However, welcome to the support thread. We're sitting here waiting and waiting to see what happens. Whether we get new word on everything else, or some official word on Isaac. It's a very tense time, because the demo can't actually confirm him, only make him more and more likely.

We need some relaxing music.

...Ok, yeah, Lemuria is just not fitting for this time.

That one matches my current mood a bit more.

Last edited:

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
So Isaac isn't one of the assist trophies that have been spotted at this Japan release Oh My Groose my hype is building I have been rooting for this Guy since the smash direct in April please Sakurai tell me that he is a secret newcomer. Oh and I am new here, HI GUYS :ness:
Welcome!
Yeah we're all hoping Isaac is the 2nd assist trophy to graduate to full playable character. :)
Heh, if we get Isaac, we'll have 2 jRPG characters with swords :4shulk:

And we'll have 2 jRPG characters that are psychic! :ness2:

CheckmateChuck

Smash Journeyman
This thread sure has come a long way. I love how every time something occurs that seems to cripple Isaac's chances, this thread comes back to going strong in the span of a couple of days. Honestly, after the ESRB-Leak was seemingly confirmed to be true, I lost a lot of hope as well, but seeing how quickly you guys recovered from that blow and kept getting more and more hyped, pulled me on the Hype Train again as well.
I've been rooting for this dude since way back when. And, although I didn't register here since a couple of weeks ago and albeit I'm what most people call an obnoxious lurker, I can't help but getting more and more hyped by the day.
Well, I forgot to ask for my inclusion on the supporter's list back when I last posted in this thread. You think I can catch up on that now?

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
All I have wanted since back in April was for Lucas too come back and Isaac to be a Newcomer, an since then I have become progressively worried and at the same time highly curious as neither of the two have been officially disconfirmed I have strong belief that they are two of the five characters yet to be seen (I also wanted R.O.B as he started as a toy, who graduated to a Smash character, now in this game he will have his very own amiibo, it's like he has come full circle XD) :rob::lucas:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
This thread sure has come a long way. I love how every time something occurs that seems to cripple Isaac's chances, this thread comes back to going strong in the span of a couple of days. Honestly, after the ESRB-Leak was seemingly confirmed to be true, I lost a lot of hope as well, but seeing how quickly you guys recovered from that blow and kept getting more and more hyped, pulled me on the Hype Train again as well.
I've been rooting for this dude since way back when. And, although I didn't register here since a couple of weeks ago and albeit I'm what most people call an obnoxious lurker, I can't help but getting more and more hyped by the day.
Well, I forgot to ask for my inclusion on the supporter's list back when I last posted in this thread. You think I can catch up on that now?
Hey welcome to the thread! It is fine, many of us were lurkers before we joined. Well atleast I was! I lurked here for a few weeks or more when I found out about this thread for supporting Isaac and finally decided to join! Now I am a regular part of the discussion :)

It is fine, many of the people were downhearted after some leaks or some events which seemed to bring down Isaac's chances. But guess what? Isaac has revive :p So our hopes are revived again to continue this journey to keep rooting for his inclusion in Smash 4! Glad to see you join the 'revived' hype!

Welcome to you as well! Yea we have been waiting for Isaac since long and his mysterious disappearance makes us hope. Although Isaac might be a secret character without a reveal, I am still looking forward to an amazing trailer of his.

Nope!
XD

Can't help but picture him safe in SAND form, while everyone else is getting AT'd all around. :p
Guess Felix taught him sand huh? Like how Hama taught Ivan reveal?

Good usage of sand Isaac, keep it up! I was thinking more of how he is "cloaking" in the shadows while the other people are AT'd! But still great people think alike :p

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Good usage of sand Isaac, keep it up! I was thinking more of how he is "cloaking" in the shadows while the other people are AT'd! But still great people think alike :p
Now I'm imagining Greninja trying to hit Isaac with Shadow Sneak, only to get utterly confused when Isaac vanishes. :)

Arteen

Smash Lord
I prefer the original rumored PM lineup, but I can't complain about any roster with Isaac on it.

Last edited:

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
I miss the times when the secret character of Smash were actually hype. Sadly, this wasn't the case since Melee. "Omg, Ganondorf is in this game?! OMG MEWTWO~!" Nowadays it's like "Rob? He is so boring! He doesn't even have a cool moveset!" -_- Because Sakurai puts all hype characters in the starting roster. For somebody who time and time again stated that he loves to surprise gamers and hates spoilers, this is the most bass ackwards thing ever!

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
I miss the times when the secret character of Smash were actually hype. Sadly, this wasn't the case since Melee. "Omg, Ganondorf is in this game?! OMG MEWTWO~!" Nowadays it's like "Rob? He is so boring! He doesn't even have a cool moveset!" -_- Because Sakurai puts all hype characters in the starting roster. For somebody who time and time again stated that he loves to surprise gamers and hates spoilers, this is the most bass ackwards thing ever!
The problem is, the secret characters were never hype because they'd be leaked long before we got the game.

Plus, if Isaac was a secret character SO MUCH HYPE.

BSTCloud

Smash Apprentice
The problem is, the secret characters were never hype because they'd be leaked long before we got the game.

Plus, if Isaac was a secret character SO MUCH HYPE.
I think I get his point anyways.
If Snake was the lastest Brawl character revealed internet would've flipped so hard It'd still be recovering from the impact.

I'd be the hypest if Isaac were to be between the final unlockable chars anyways :p

Last edited:

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
But Isaac is most likely not in. Nor is Mewtwo or Ridley or any other heavily requested character. Imagine if Mega Man would be revealed next week. These boards would explode. Instead we know about him for almost two years and aren't really excited anymore.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
But you are forgetting the most hype worthy character according to our thread! Isaac has not yet been revealed or disconfirmed.

I think he is in, so hence the most HYPE WORTHY character is probably a secret character. I agree with @ BSTCloud BSTCloud .

Don't lose hope, Isaac can still be in the game as playable! And then there is always DLC!

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
But Isaac is most likely not in. Nor is Mewtwo or Ridley or any other heavily requested character. Imagine if Mega Man would be revealed next week. These boards would explode. Instead we know about him for almost two years and aren't really excited anymore.
There is a door right over there. If you would, kindly remove your negativity from this thread, it doesn't belong.

Also, if you think Ridley and Mewtwo aren't in, I don't know how to respond to you.

Top Bottom