• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there a certin "thing" you do online

Mr. Stagg

Ay ugly! Gimme back my friggen sister!
Im not sure how to describe what im talking about so i'll just give an example. Since we cant see each other on online brawls i was wondering if there are people that do certin moves, patterns, taunts or what not to stick out. For me I like to use the green outfit On thecharacters i use, (Green Colored Dedede, ROB, Wario and Luigi) I like to refer myself as the "Mean Greens" when im brawling online, mostly bcause i kick *** and bug taunt ***s. I also start every match by jumping back off the stage and fireing ROB's laser into the fray. I also crash taunt, croutch, and other worthless parties. I even fire my laser at taunt ***s at random while they are taunting. Thats basicly me online and im wondering of people have run into a ROB, Luigi, or Wario like that.

I'd also like to hear the certin things that you people do to try and stick out umong the thousands of brawlers.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I go random a lot online.
And sandbag when I'm winning.

bobson

Smash Lord
I use Ike and only use fsmash and usmash. I taunt every single time I land one of them. Other hobbies are spamming mach tornado, aether, Kirby/Dedede/Ganoncides, Pit arrows/angel ring, uncharged Wario Wafts, Diddy Kong bananas, Fox/Falco side-Bs, and Sonic taunts, using Olimar with no Pikmin, repeatedly breaking my own shield with Jigglypuff, DIing around in circles when hit with a smart bomb, spring canceling, and spending matches in the corner practicing ATs.

Denzi

Smash Master
I use Ike and only use fsmash and usmash. I taunt every single time I land one of them. Other hobbies are spamming mach tornado, aether, Kirby/Dedede/Ganoncides, Pit arrows/angel ring, uncharged Wario Wafts, Diddy Kong bananas, Fox/Falco side-Bs, and Sonic taunts, using Olimar with no Pikmin, repeatedly breaking my own shield with Jigglypuff, DIing around in circles when hit with a smart bomb, spring canceling, and spending matches in the corner practicing ATs.
In ther words, anything anyone can do to be strange or annoying on WiFi.

HearMeRoar

Smash Rookie
I play as: Purple/Orange Luigi, Purple Lucas, Pink Falcon, Blue Pit + random assortment of characters and colors if its a crouch/taunt party.

solitonmedic

Potassium, potassium
NNID
Dantel
I use PK Thunder to make people stop recovering and taunt when their KO'd. Often they chase after me and get KO'd yet again. XD

FredTHAreD

Smash Cadet
Haha, last night I went nuts. Started out by stumbling upon a taunt party, so I joined in with my Pink Kirby. "Hiii!!!" over and over and over. Apparently it pissed off Captain Falcon, cause he started trying to attack me, while Peach just yells "Sweet!", cheering him on. Anyways, I managed to kill Falcon, but that made the Mario start to fight. Match 1 still ended with a Kirby victory.

After that, Mario changed to Zelda and Falcon wouldn't leave me alone, so I kept taunting and crouching, while running away. Finally I stop on the edge, and just start inhaling, "Sweet!" Peach was still declaring. Falcon walks over, and gets sucked in. I walk off and Kirby-cide with him. "Sweet!" After respawn, i go back to the edge, and continue to inhale. Zelda stumbles in this time. Another Kirby-cide. "Sweet!" By this point I was laughing my butt off, because I won again. "Sweet!"

Next match, Falcon left me a lone at the start, and when I started to inhale on the side of the stage, my Peach friend started feeding Kirby turnips.

After this continued for a few matches, Falcon left, and I switched to a pink Yoshi so I could chase my tail.

I got bored and ended up putting people in eggs off the side of the stage. Peach back to taunting.

Eventually I ended up accidentally leaving, and rejoining another taunt party where I did the same things.

So basically, what I like to do, is have taunt parties. When someone attacks me, I go nuts and pwn them for the win. Kirby-cides for the win. Oh, and Peach. Peach is "Sweet!"

FlareAlchemist

Smash Cadet
Nothing in particular when I'm actually fighting, but when I feel like it, I'll pick Lucas and continuously do his dtilt like the cpu's do sometimes. It looks so ridiculous because of the speed and the fact that its a small child spinning in circles for 2 minutes straight XD

Karptroopa

Smash Apprentice
Whilst I'm generally on "With Anyone" so that I can have a taunt party, when I stumble upon a taunt party when I don't actually want to have one, I...

...don't crash it. :O

I like to protect the party, because usually, when I join a taunt party, there's that one person who is trying to crash it.

So I end up fighting one-on-one with that guy to protect the lulz.

And when I'm bored, I finally give in to the taunters and start taunting myself. :>

And I always play Luigi, or Yoshi. My other secondaries will not grace With Anyone with their almighty presence.

Shadow_Bane

Smash Cadet
What there are taunt/crouch parties. lololol
I like goin in and taunt and when another taunter joins we DT on the orher 2.
Also when i'm Fox i like to B-B-B-B-B-B-B. Or F-Smash then "Cuome On."
And if THERES ANOTHER fOX and hes all competative and goes"Cuome On" I go "Here I Come" and pwn his/her? a**.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Regular Match: TAUNT TAUNT TAUNT TAUNT TAUNT TAUNT TAUNT, Taunt Party: TAUNT TAUNT TAUNT TAUNT TAUNT TAUNT TAUNT 3vs1: I love these the most so TAUNT TAUNT TAUNT TAUNT TAUNT TAUNT TAUNT, ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK, TAUNT TAUNT TAUNT TAUNT TAUNT TAUNT TAUNT, ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK

X warrior411

Smash Rookie
What I do is I kill myself about 20 times when the match starts,then the other fighters leave me alone,I mostly play as fox or capt.falcon(FALCON PWNCH!)and i love taunt partys,If Im fox and I get a landmaster,I turn it into a Partymaster,lol!

Top Bottom