• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

is sheik THAT broken ?

acojan

Smash Apprentice
recently... it was found out that you can catch fox and some other heavy/fastfallers in repeated ftilts.... they will be stuck there until about 120%+ percent because of the stale move system the knokcback gets less and less and they will have no window for DI or air doodge.....

Does that mean sheik is broken ? like --- Melle marth broken ? i hope not ... everyone is gona be calling us cheap again :dizzy:

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Yea they really should learn how to di out of it or something.

On a side note can somebody please explain to me how melee marth was cheap? I never saw the cheapness like I did with Sheik.

Aggression

Smash Apprentice
LOL sheik broken?!?! She can barely KO!
agreed, yoshi and ganon are supposed to be the worst character, yet i pwn *** on smashboard rankings with them alone

skill far more determines a win than characters that are slightly broken(no one is that broken especially considering the best 1on1 characters suck in teams/FFAs)

acojan

Smash Apprentice
well marth was kinda super top tier in melle.... even higher than MK now.... he had godly reach and was faster to boot ---

but yes i tested it on a fox since fox is kinda small and falls really quick . i was able to reach 80% dmg by the time he was able to escape..... and he said he was DIing in the correct direction (meaning towards sheik)

either that or my opponent fox just sucked..(there is a thread about this on the fox boards)

sheik was my main in melle but i went toward mario now... sheik is in a close 2nd place for being my main though ----

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
Broken is thrown around so much these days I hardly ever take that word seriously any more.

Jok3r

Smash Apprentice
i wouldn't say broken at all. Not even close at that . She's decent that's all.

Ants

Smash Cadet
well every character seems to have their own cheap little tricks, if everyones cheap it means that everyone is not cheap.

but, for the record, sheik is middle tier in the japanese brawl tier list.

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
people who cant saying di back to get out of sheiks forward tilt doesn't know what they are talking about. If they decide to go behind you , all the sheik player has to do is f tilt the other way. I live in norcal and there is a lot of competitive players out there, and they seem like that they have trouble getting out. Of course it only works well on heavy/fastfall characters.

Top Bottom