• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it possible...

ADHD

Smash Hero
To beat an incredibly good snake who severely camps when they are on the highest port priority with diddy? I have never been this frustrated in this game, ever.

Cia

das kwl
To beat an incredibly good snake who severely camps when they are on the highest port priority with diddy? I have never been this frustrated in this game, ever.
why would port priority matter?

and diddy beats snake in the camp battle believe it or not. you just have to play with the intent to run the timer :ohwell:

i'm sure you know this already, but banana toss > Grab is your best friend in the match up. it's ALL you do. refrain from dash attack as much as can. that's grenade bait.

if you're good at chasing/ punishing air dodges, i recommend throwing in a few Uthrows. Bair wall is decent for spacing and won't set off grenades.

FD, Delfino, and castle seige are the best for this IMO

ADHD

Smash Hero
FD and halberd I can't win against this scenario, any stage with platforms and my chances severely increase. It's just that he's relying on tactics that only work with port priority.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Who is this that is causing your problems? I was aware of no NY/NJ Snakes that are that noteworthy...

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
in this match up, the trick is to put the pressure back on snake. diddy mains are good at catching items, so when he throws a grenade at u, throw it back at him. =P dont always try to be holding a banana cause that will keep u from throwing snakes gernades back at him. just leave the nanas on the floor. and when u get ur opening juggle his ***.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
this is why im camping you next time :-P
Booo.

I actually don't really know how to answer this. It seems like whenever I play this match-up it's either Diddy or Snake that camps and then it can be either player who is the aggressor. Would it work to simply sit and shoot peanuts? Then try to time when Snake pops a grenade and blow it up with a nanner toss? I think things like that make the Snake camp less, if not completely stop.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I 've won against him on the platform stages but I'm stubborn and want to conquer him on smashville and FD

Deez.

Smash Lord
I 've won against him on the platform stages but I'm stubborn and want to conquer him on smashville and FD
Lol... Hate this match-up as much as you do ADHD. all I have to say is ask Azen. he "LOVES" the match-up with Snake and DiddyKong for some reason.:confused:

But he knows the match-up fairly well so I would try asking him but other then that I wouldn't approach him and not dashing is good. just Aim me I know a few secrets that would help you. that most diddy's wouldn't do.:p

Player-1

Smash Legend
Lol... Hate this match-up as much as you do ADHD. all I have to say is ask Azen. he "LOVES" the match-up with Snake and DiddyKong for some reason.:confused:

But he knows the match-up fairly well so I would try asking him but other then that I wouldn't approach him and not dashing is good. just Aim me I know a few secrets that would help you. that most diddy's wouldn't do.:p
I don't think ADHD 'hates' this matchup, I think he just doesn't like the playstyle of grenade spamming. And if you have 'secrets' that work, then I'm sure other Diddys would like to hear it, rather than keeping it all to yourself

Deez.

Smash Lord
I don't think ADHD 'hates' this matchup, I think he just doesn't like the playstyle of grenade spamming. And if you have 'secrets' that work, then I'm sure other Diddys would like to hear it, rather than keeping it all to yourself
Maybe your right...:laugh: ill tell them in a few.:)

Dekar173

Justice Man
Maybe your right...:laugh: ill tell them in a few.:)
I really hope it's not all common sense, not due to some selfish need to get better or anything, but simply because I don't want you to get flamed by newbs who have never contributed anything to Diddy :D

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Deez: Shut up man, if you had anything useful in the match up, u would've said it by now. either be helpful or gtfo.

Dfear: You got to be careful with the dtilt cause if the snake shields and drops the grenade then the dtilt will hit and blow u up.

Besides my advice earlier of using snakes grenades against himself, the only other thing i can think of is drop nanas from above on snake. thatll usually keep u pretty safe. and if u trip him quickly grab and throw snake before the nades he had blow up. After wards follow snake and try to keep him airborne cause as we all kno, snakes biggest weakness is hes limited in air.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Tell him to look the other way

Take his Controller and move it to port 4

Then move yours to port 1

Winrar

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
I love fighting Snake, one of my favorite match-ups.

Just go and **** him, Snake is no where near as maneuverable as Diddy, you can just run circles around him and his camping and **** him.

I know what I'm talking about, show me a Snake who has more patients and preciseness than the infamous Lambchops and ill show you a black American president..... Oh Wait lolz.

-lee-

DFEAR

Smash Hero
I love fighting Snake, one of my favorite match-ups.

Just go and **** him, Snake is no where near as maneuverable as Diddy, you can just run circles around him and his camping and **** him.

I know what I'm talking about, show me a Snake who has more patients and preciseness than the infamous Lambchops and ill show you a black American president..... Oh Wait lolz.

-lee-
um afro/ally? >_> and dammit lee start playing again! i wants to show u my new diddy powers :p

Deez.

Smash Lord
Deez: Shut up man, if you had anything useful in the match up, u would've said it by now. either be helpful or gtfo.

Dfear: You got to be careful with the dtilt cause if the snake shields and drops the grenade then the dtilt will hit and blow u up.

Besides my advice earlier of using snakes grenades against himself, the only other thing i can think of is drop nanas from above on snake. thatll usually keep u pretty safe. and if u trip him quickly grab and throw snake before the nades he had blow up. After wards follow snake and try to keep him airborne cause as we all kno, snakes biggest weakness is hes limited in air.
Esoj we can't all be as good as you are... I mean that's down right Impossible.:laugh::laugh:

Your clearly the best Diddy out right now hands down!!!

[Sarcasm at It's Best] <3 Esoj.:chuckle:

Gnes

Smash Master
Im having alot of problem with this kind of snake also.

Freaking ultimaterazer...hes the only snake that ever beats me. Gay.

Cant wait to see yall play at Apex.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Esoj we can't all be as good as you are... I mean that's down right Impossible.:laugh::laugh:

Your clearly the best Diddy out right now hands down!!!

[Sarcasm at It's Best] <3 Esoj.:chuckle:
My dear lil Gremlin, I dont claim to be the best diddy, nor do i claim to b. Simply put, this thread is about helping out diddys match up against campy snakes, so as i said, either help out or gtfo.

Other than that, once again i kno that im not the best diddy, but i KNOW my diddy is better than yours. You can ask anyone in MD/VA that. {No Sarcasm at ALL} <3 Deez:laugh:

Top Bottom