• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it possible...

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
um afro/ally? >_> and dammit lee start playing again! i wants to show u my new diddy powers :p
I just started playing Brawl again. Will you be at the tourny in Ft. Lauderdale? I'm deciding between going there or to APEX in New York with Seibrik. Depends on how good I can get in a week LoLz.

ally. id love to see you fight him though, probobly would be pretty close.
Everyone wants me to play that guy. Personally the only Snake I'm afraid of is CANDY, and that's just a little fear...

That **** just makes me not want to play the game though.
DITTO!!

-L33-

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
adhd wreckeddd candy. he spiked him and evreything. candy needs to camp more and not get in the air

nj diddy 2gud

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
I just started playing Brawl again. Will you be at the tourny in Ft. Lauderdale? I'm deciding between going there or to APEX in New York with Seibrik. Depends on how good I can get in a week LoLz.

Everyone wants me to play that guy. Personally the only Snake I'm afraid of is CANDY, and that's just a little fear...

DITTO!!

-L33-
I mean the gayness in Brawl is exactly why I don't take the game serious like I was. That and the reward. Starcraft or Halo is the way to go!

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
I mean the gayness in Brawl is exactly why I don't take the game serious like I was. That and the reward. Starcraft or Halo is the way to go!
Yea that's one of the main reasons I quit Brawl in the first place. I'm too sure about Halo but Starcraft is really good.

Oh yea but as far as campy patient Snakes with precision goes Lambchops is the best. Should be training with him Seibrik and others again today. Go Brawl........ LoLz.

-advent-

DFEAR

Smash Hero
starcraft. ill mm u in starcraft lee. zerg u up the *** =P

and yea im going to pnt. i had the chance to goto seibriks house today but meh DC dropped me home : <

Advent Lee

Smash Ace

and yea im going to pnt. i had the chance to goto seibriks house today but meh DC dropped me home : <
Seibrik always asks me to come over especially since he lives so close. Now that I'm trying to get back into things I'll be playing more often :)

Hope to see you there fellow diddy dude.

-advent-

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace

I took starcraft more seriously than m2k takes smash. It's just a game that takes way too many hours of practice to compete at high levels. Definitely the best competitive game ever :]

ADHD

Smash Hero
Highest port priority snake is just too good :ohwell: Anti, when we play in tourney I'm slapping that **** right out of the wii and plugging mine in!

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace

DITTO!!

-L33-
go play SF IV

Top Bottom