• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it possible to get action replay/code junkie or whatever using SD loader?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I have an SD loader and can get ssbm iso loaded and working on it etc.

I was just curious as to if it was possible to somehow load action replay codes or something along those lines using the SD loader?

LLDL

Smash Hero
I don't think so, you still need the action replay memory card in slot 2. If you can somehow format a memory card to be one of those, then I guess it would be possible.

Steelia

Smash Champion
I've been wondering that for a while. There's an app that allows AR to load on the Wii, and it's a lot of fun, but it doesn't read burned discs (restarts when you try to do that).

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Yea basically Im trying to get an AR without getting one lol. but If it comes down to it I might have to buy one.

Do you think maybe you could load the program of AR onto an SD card and put the SD loader in slot 2 and just use a regular melee game?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
now that I think about it I see no reason why it shouldnt work.

both the disks for SD media launcher and the AR disk only allow you to boot from another source. Since I have an SD launcher disk Ill be able to boot the .dol AR file and load action replay.

I am DL the file now. Ill let you know in a few days if it works or not.

thanks a bunch for the vid homie ^_^

Top Bottom