• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

is Dark TAS like? Updated

HellBlaZer

Smash Apprentice
hi guys long time since i uploaded anything Dx
well here are some videos of dark vs ghost, dark going tas here imo
what do you think?? D:? i know i got ***** Dx

Falcon vs Fox
R1
R2
R3
R4
R5

Roy vs Falco(should watch imo)
R1
R2
R3

Ganon vs Doc(must watch xD)
R1
R2
R3

Thats all, for now

jhl

Smash Rookie
not even close to silent wolf

but good matches anyway

Book!

Smash Journeyman
waveland knee on YS was so good. you guys are a lot of fun to watch.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Dark made me cringe. Just because he's technical, doesn't mean he shouldn't be so wasteful with his movements, and make the most efficient choices.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
They're friendlies. He can do whatever he wants. But if these were tourney matches, I would be slightly annoyed.

IMO best part was the grab out of the illusion to dropzone landing on randall the cloud. Like SS, but better.

joeplicate

Smash Master
Dark made me cringe. Just because he's technical, doesn't mean he shouldn't be so wasteful with his movements, and make the most efficient choices.
why would you come into a thread in friendlies discussion expecting to find tournament-level play and smart decisions

especially when you learn 10 seconds later that they are unknowns from latin america LOL

basically they're everything i expected from videos like this: unique movement, unorthodox decisions, and entertaining players

everybody above a certain level knows to aim for efficiency and intelligent play, but sometimes you gotta take it for what it is

Seba

Smash Cadet
Fun matches :)
I have played Ghost and I think he is a very smart player and fun to watch. I hope to play him again xd

I would comment on Youtube but my account got ***** by some hacker and ****.

Roche_CL

Smash Journeyman
seba sucks D:
dark is amazing
ghost....you won't get love from me xD

strawhats

Smash Master
I was really impressed by the both of you. Keep going Dark and you can be pro some day. You too Ghost. I hope to post some vids of my mario as soon as i start practicing more. My marth is my main though.

boss8

Smash Hero
regardless if he is no silent wolf or not...he is still fast as ***.....

he only needs to add brainpower into his matches....cause playing with straight up tech skill will get you ***** in the real turney world....

there still F'ing amazing though...

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
regardless if he is no silent wolf or not...he is still fast as ***.....

he only needs to add brainpower into his matches....cause playing with straight up tech skill will get you ***** in the real turney world....

there still F'ing amazing though...

*brofist*

Boss know's whats up.

why would you come into a thread in friendlies discussion expecting to find tournament-level play and smart decisions

especially when you learn 10 seconds later that they are unknowns from latin america LOL

basically they're everything i expected from videos like this: unique movement, unorthodox decisions, and entertaining players

everybody above a certain level knows to aim for efficiency and intelligent play, but sometimes you gotta take it for what it is
It's not like they're 2 unknowns, we've seen these guy's matches, they're definitely improving. I agree though, friendlies =/= serious business.

They're friendlies. He can do whatever he wants. But if these were tourney matches, I would be slightly annoyed.

IMO best part was the grab out of the illusion to dropzone landing on randall the cloud. Like SS, but better.
*brofist*

not even close to faster than SW

cool though
Wah wah wanhhhhhh

person A:
this guy's really technical

person B:
YA WELL HES NO SILENT WOLF
*bro fist*

this guy's really technical.
YA WELL HES NO SILENT WOLF

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

in all seriousness I liked these videos a lot
Same bro.

Ruby, for someone with such harsh criticism i decided to look into your background of tournament accomplishments and stuff.

It came up blank :(.

Top Bottom