• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Anybody From Fl Going To The Kansas Melee Tourney By Car?

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
if yes, im looking for a way to get to it.

if you have a spot open, and are willing to take me if i help for gas, please let me know. I will pay you the gas money the instant we meet. thanks

edit: this applies to GA as well.

Pritch

Smash Lord
I dunno, exarch, colbol, and I carpooled to FC. Wasn't too bad. Certainly better than flying considering that we split 3 ways (4 on the way back since cash hitched with us) what you guys are paying to go individually.

So yeah, totally idiotic.

That said, I'm in louisiana now and probably won't end up making the trip anyways, but yeah. Driving is a totally reasonable option.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Kansas... can take a **** day of driving
um your dumb cash. no one is driving from Fl. get a plane ticket mangz!!!! we all got the same flight!!!!!

-hiro
LOL Who would be willing to drive from FL all the way to Kansas, and then come back?
Clearly, you 3 have never driven farther than the state border, which is a shame because driving is amazing.

Juan, if I had 300 dollars for a plane ticket, I wouldn't be asking this question.

Pritch

Smash Lord
What did you place in that you're getting paid actual cash? With no more JSS I was under the impression that wizards doesn't start cash payouts till the GP/PT/Nats/worlds level, and I'm pretty sure I'd have heard about it if you finished in the money in one of those. Usually it's just packs and promo cards, which aren't exactly gonna buy you a plane ticket (unless we're talking badass judge foils, but again, don't think that applies to you).

Not trying to call you out here, I'm just honestly curious.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
What did you place in that you're getting paid actual cash? With no more JSS I was under the impression that wizards doesn't start cash payouts till the GP/PT/Nats/worlds level, and I'm pretty sure I'd have heard about it if you finished in the money in one of those. Usually it's just packs and promo cards, which aren't exactly gonna buy you a plane ticket (unless we're talking badass judge foils, but again, don't think that applies to you).

Not trying to call you out here, I'm just honestly curious.
Lol I understand its all good, tons of people who try to act like hot ****, like people on pojo or tcgplayer lmao

WotC owes me tons of players rewards stuff, about equal to a box worth, and they never sent me it because of my moving from NY/NJ to FL, and they never got my new address either because ive been using the same DCI number for all of my events. I assumed they got it because I just recently updated my address on the judge page, and with my DCI number.

man, it was so gay. since my friend and I both played litterly at the same time, and the same events, we would recieve our PR's at the same time, except I never got mine >__> so gay.

Also, I could try and sell some stuff soon, considering the spoilers for the new set just came out. foil mutavault will probably go down eventually so i should probably sell it.

S0FT

Smash Ace
Im pretty sure a plane ticket would be cheaper.... No one from GA is driving in fact i think the only people from Ga that are going is me and pb&j

Top Bottom