• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Irvine Smashers - Looking for some fresh new face?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
hey gippo is it ok if i come later tonite? i was just invited to dinner for 2 friends bday.
kira what time u leaving to pats if u go? if i come back in time.

edit: i am coming at 5 then go then come back. lol.

Kira-

Smash Champion
**** my car is going to be packed lol

most likely im going at midnight

waiting on a few people still

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
dammit i didnt get here on time. i think u guys left.

if anyone wants to play melee today i can but as study breaks. lol.

btw kira i found some good ppl from norcal here.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
anyone wanna play melee right now? i have no setup just a tv. if u have and extra controller can i use it?
or gippo are you still studying? can i head over?

jays0nnn

Smash Apprentice
LMAO at Kira and Aznforce Trying to MM J4pu...if you guys want to mm so bad go MM each other....Wait nvm we ALL know who's going to win =___= *cough* Kira *cough*

P.S. Kira dont forget our deal about DINNER >=)

J4pu

Smash Champion
Pac West is great because even when you are pulling an all-nighter you know you will be able to procrastinate by reading the posts of everybody else who is up all night for some reason.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Pac West is great because even when you are pulling an all-nighter you know you will be able to procrastinate by reading the posts of everybody else who is up all night for some reason.
LMAO I dont do that...I just talk to them on aim or drive to anyone's house to smash it up and yea Pac West is TOO GOOD!

jays0nnn

Smash Apprentice
PSYCHOMIDGET! LET ME COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE PLEASE SO WE CAN PLAY SOME GG AC T___T or Melee if you want! just pm me your number!

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
j4pu: why do you have wombo combo on ur sig? i thought u said u didnt like competitive melee.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
ya its like a few minutes away maybe 20. u should have. lol.

Kira-

Smash Champion
lol brawl people think the wombo combo is so cool because they've never seen real combos

embracethe12

Smash Lord
Hey Kira-.
That's very unthoughtful of you to say something that attacks the brawl community.
I have a right mind to show YOU a real combo.
With my FIST.
_
Aragorn: I swore to protect you.
Frodo: Can you protect me from yourself?
[holding out the Ring]
Frodo: Would you destroy it?
Aragorn: [closing Frodo's hand around the Ring] I would have gone with you to the end, into the very fires of Mordor.

J4pu

Smash Champion
nonono, you misunderstood me, I love competitive melee, that's where all the amazing things happen, I just don't think it would be worth me paying money to get 4 stocked in the first round and then again in losers.
i'll eventually take it out of my sig, it's just gunna be there for a while reminding me how great melee is.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
thats sorta dumb how are you not going to go and enjoy something you like just because you spent some money to lose. you can use your time in the tournament to go ask ppl for friendlies which help you improve. but with that sorta mindset you will go no where and stay the same skill level just because you fear getting ***** in the beginning of your learning career (i couldnt think of a better word).

Top Bottom