• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Irritating R.O.B.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roderick

Smash Apprentice
Every ****ing time my friend takes ROB, He just stands there waiting for me. Usually I play falcon, so I can't use any projectiles. I am also training falcon now so I don't want to use other characters. So when I approach him he just spams spot dodges and D smashes. Help please:(

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Run up. Shield/spot dodge. Let him dsmash. Punish.

Keep in mind that Falcon sucks.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
His up air is really good against ROB, he has olmost no defenses against it... If he's really just spamming Spot dodge-dsmash, then just spot dodge and punish. You'd be surprised how easy it is to spotdodge his dsmash.

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
Falcon has trouble with like... everyone. So pretty much shield his stuff and try to dodge the D-smash.

And by the way this could have gone in the advice thread thats stickied.

leonin

Smash Cadet
U could try more jabs,if he dodges,he will suffer from it anyway.
For approaching,try short hop+airdodge,then use jabs when falling to the ground.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I think the real answer here is Pikachu.

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
GofG, your signature and 1000th post series made me laugh so hard. You're awesome.

Also, pick another character. Maybe TL, to outcamp him.

silver0p

Smash Journeyman
uhh dont attack? use pit and arrow him till he comes after you then just do what you gata do or with flaco if its on a flat stage just go to the other side and shoot your lazer cuz falcos lazer goes all the way across the screen good for spamming and long range if you got good timeing

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Use the ROB forum. And don't make threads complaining. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom