• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iozeal, I'm actually calling you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Fight me, and at least use the increased Dsmash trick against me so I at least know what it looks like, no joke.

Emerald Chaos

Smash Rookie
Seriously, if he doen't want to show/tell you it then leave him alone or try and find it out yourself. I'm sure Zeal isn't the only person with a brain around here.

Besides, I'm sure you'll end up seeing him do it eventually.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Seriously, if he doen't want to show/tell you it then leave him alone or try and find it out yourself. I'm sure Zeal isn't the only person with a brain around here.

Besides, I'm sure you'll end up seeing him do it eventually.
That's a good assumption, I'm pretty sure everyone in here has a brain.

@BlisteringSpeed: Sorry D: I'd close it if I could.

@mempshischains: Thank you for your valuable input. If only more people like you posted around here.

@ IoZ: I'd love to fight you, Maybe when I get my lan adapter and everything set up, I only get a one bar connection from my router since it's all the way in the basement so I lag like a mofo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom