• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa Smash Ready To Explode!

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Yea, whenever you guys want to play just let us know and we'll set something up. It's lucky that we live so close since there's usually not a lot of comp in Iowa.

And I have the vids from last night all portioned out and whatnot but Youtube is being really gay right now and not letting me upload anything. I got two uploaded and then it just stopped letting me. We'll try again tomorrow and see if it'll let me put the rest up.
I made a Youtube profile for Iowa. So if its cool with you, could you put those vids on that account? If so, Username is IowaSmash and password I'll message it to you.

Xiang

Smash Rookie
Yea, I can do that. The problem I'm running into is that when I go to upload a video it sits on the "connecting" status and doesn't do anything. I have no idea why it's doing this, so if you have any tips, let me know.

I did get two vids up before it started doing that garbage, here's the link to those:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mXE9-X3QFg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-oBUSm3TMI

Luckily, those two matches have four different players, so at least there's some variety. I am Scott, Funked is Billy. Jon and Richie are the Wisconsin players. Again, you'll have to forgive me that I don't know there smash s/n.

I'm leaving for work soon, but I'll mess with it when I get home to see what preferences or whatever I may need to change to get it to work.

icy_icicle

Smash Journeyman
Yes please :p I need one more fix before the official release. How about next weekend? And a tourney would be cool...even if it was tiny.

icy_icicle

Smash Journeyman
Hey, could me and my brother and maybe Razzi come too? We're in CR for a contest anyway, so we could just come over right after that.

Thanks!

Xiang

Smash Rookie
FYI, if we play this weekend, it wouldn't be at the same house as before, for those who were here this past weekend.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
I'm already looking for a place to host a tournament for this summer. So get ready. Iowa is welcomed to crash at my house if needed!!!

So get ready!!!

I'm thinking $100 cash bonus for first place!!!

Funked

Smash Apprentice
Hey sorry I haven t posted I just moverd into a new place! People who are going to come this is my new address.. 2955 bowling street number 138 cedar rapids 52404.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
schism, you should make me a sig also... i didnt no u made sigs o.O... yoon just ignored my past request, it saddened me..

Funked

Smash Apprentice
Icy that works fine. Ill be home all day. I don't think we will be going to nebraska (xiang and I) because its melee I believe. But you best understand that ill be all for crew battles in brawl

icy_icicle

Smash Journeyman
We are playing Brawl. And Crew matches are fine with me. Can we record these matches somehow? We didn't last time. And I don't think I'm going to the UNI tourney.

Funked

Smash Apprentice
Fall its to bad that des moines has decied to not play brawl. But if you don't like the game I guess you don't like, though I didn't think you guys had played it yet

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
I thought that most of the old crew in Des Monies gave up on Melee because were waiting for Brawl.
You are correct.

Fall its to bad that des moines has decied to not play brawl. But if you don't like the game I guess you don't like, though I didn't think you guys had played it yet
oh boy lol.. Fall has already joked around with you once... don't take everything he says seriously :laugh:

I have already gotten around 10 people from my school to play Brawl when it comes out and i am from the Des Moines area :bee:

-BC-

Funked

Smash Apprentice
Arg posting from my phone sucks. Sorry I don't know you guys well enough to know if you are joking or not. In time my true ******** form will emerge.

Top Bottom