• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa Smash Ready To Explode!

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
well you know kirkwood is right up the street from here.
Yeah lol. I been wanting a visit at that school anyways. So I will just be in town for some games lol. I'll try to work things out with my job. So If I can't come this weekend I will be in town the next for sure. So ill let ya know either way what goes down.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Yeah unfortunately. That game will probably always be my favorite. But I lost all my talent and traveling has gotten to be quite a bit. :( There is no way I could afford to go to nebraska and win no money :( lol.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
nova maybe, whatx wrong with it? I dont think ill be going to nebraska i dont play melee!
He's got a big @$$ cracked screen. And I was trying to get Kami to go. Sorry bout that Funked cuz I was directing it towards him and I already knew you didn't play Melee.

Funked

Smash Apprentice
I think you can get replacment screens for the psp and if thats the problem i can fix that without a doubt.

also if i went id have to take off work, and id make way more working then i would losing!

Funked

Smash Apprentice
uhh i have no clue, i have the full game so i dont go around looking for demos...but i guess it could be super fun to smash some noobs...

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
So I'm going to try talking to schism so that we can come over and play some games Funked
and maybe do some teams in Brawl since Nova may go if people are cool with it also need to play some GNT4 still
(U better be reading this Schism)

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Hey funked I might be in Cedar Rapids on friday. So if we can get some games thursday night that would be pretty sweet. If I can depends on if my employer will work with me and give me the day off so i'll let ya know.

Top Bottom