• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa Smash Ready To Explode!

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
alright thursday night is looking really good so If you are up for some games funked im down. Think you can house us again? I have a college visit with kirkwood 3pm and i'm going to be looking at some apartments also.

Funked

Smash Apprentice
i can prolly house you, but youd have to leave at 1ish cuz thats when id be going to work. if you want to play on thursday thats fine, i dont get off till 10 wont be home till 1030 ish.

eveyone is welcome to come on saterday, just let me know.

Fall

Smash Ace
are people from des moines kreepin this? if so i might want in

and schism you never collected your gas money fool

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Hey funked you think you and the cedar rapids locals are gonna do something on friday night? Because ill be in cedar rapids friday too xD. So me and gabe can leave whenever it gets over. 2 am whatever. I can spend time in iowa city after my college visit and waste time till 10:30 but it's up to you. If friday night is a no no that's cool just let me know son. Im still coming thursday also.

Funked

Smash Apprentice
falco- yeah we prolly will so thats cool. I dont think the weather is suppose to be bad this weekend, its suppose to rain on sunday but it should be 40+ degrees. Please let me know by friday if you are coming so i can plan accordingly.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Yo Funked. What's your new address so us Des Moines peeps could get directions there. Also you want us to bring blankets and pillows if you let us stay till Sunday.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
We're probably going down on Saturday at noon and as far as i know is me, C.love, Schism, Fall, MTKD, Garlock(that's my brother Nova) maybe Reece if Kudou wants to go, oh and Dustin is driving everybody except me I'm going with MTKD and Reece is driving.

Vayseth

Smash Master
It's pretty funny that naruto people are remaking smash communities with Japanese copies of brawl XD Actually, I gotta bounce to my gathering... right now!

Kokain is a n00b, but sexy <3

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff Funked thanks for housing Falco and I. Des Moines guys it was cool meeting all you guys. Sorry me and Falco ***** you guys in teams so much. Pika is too Good ;)

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
I have nothing to contribute here, but I was on a posting spree. I'll just say hey to a few people, and be on my way.

Hey Iowa smashers! Come to IL sometime!

Funked

Smash Apprentice
Hey it was good to meet everyone! Even though i only played you guys a couple times i learned alot of important things so it was much fun, and a good learning exp.

Keokuk - it was fun to have you guys thanks for coming and stick around.

ALSO! Idea- When the game comes out stateside do you guys wanna do a tourney every month? or biweekly? I think it would be good for us.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
I'm so happy to see how dedicated you guys are into playing Brawl. Ted, sup homie...LOL! I'm coming for yha, them wins in Smash 64 are over...time for u to start losing to me in Brawl...LOL!

Probably not, but I am looking forward to it. Billy u know you are much blackier than me in every possible way...I luv u mang. Oh snaps, the Xaing of greatness. Lookin forward to some more tekken and smash...it'll be fun and frustrating I'm sure...LMAO!!!

Vay Vay...u know I heart u more than philly cheese steaks man...lookin forward to ACEN this year...all u guys come to it alright, it'll be off the chain, for realz!!! :chuckle:

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
i think monthlys would be good just cause of money wise and rides cough cough bruce!!!!! cough

ohh by the way i had fun playing brawl and finding tha AUTO-COMBO with WOLF :)

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
haha everyone is like giving props to and ted and he doesnt read this board or really play the game.
But he still pwns the noobs at life...LOL! Rest don't matta!!!

But seriously, Billy I'm just really pleased for what u are doing for your gaming community, makes me wish I lived in IA seriously...cause WI is lacking :urg:!

:)

§chizm

Smash Lord
Yeah good games and such. Sheer you and Kami didn't really **** me and Nova...The Pit and Wolf combo is too good.
Also, AYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYE!

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
hey schism u think u can make me nice wolf sig?

we should take turns having tournies in different cities.im goona try to start my headquarters here in cedar falls :)

Top Bottom