• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa Movie Theatre Tourny II Take 2 (Nov. 13th)

fraypika

Smash Apprentice
Decent tourny, not as good as I hoped. So why did the tourny end and not be completely finish. That would not be very cool for any out of staters. Definetly come here for more tournies, don't let it keep you for coming again. Ahh well I was please with my teams finish but for some reason I sucked it up real bad in singles looks like I got some practicing to do.

Paul, Crash- Apparently Samus has projectiles. Apparently my Doc is still better. How was the finals match going until it had to end. Also I was told I had 573375 by Paul right.

Mario_1234-You got a pretty good Mario, I feel we made a good team and could have took down the crappy doc and projectiling Samus. Should team up again if we have the chance. Fear Team Mario People.

Earthbowser- What was the deal with you all tourny? Your definitetly better that that.

Tacoom- Nice yoshi, and good match. I gotta play you some more.

Faceloran- Marth blows, and his stupid range too. Should have changed to sheik against you.

Omaha people thanks for coming it was good smashing with everyone. Apparently Mario and Doc have capes, who would have known.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Well I'd probably be more comfortable playing Sheik than Doctor Mario. I have like next to no experience fighting Doctor Mario but I have played a few Sheiks in my time. I just had to play defensive against you and wait for my openings. Marth owns.

Crash

Smash Journeyman
alright, best quote of the tournament
EB: what, when did you turn into sheik?
Me: its like that episode of pokemon where ash was fighting an abra, but then halfway through the match it turned into kadabra, but its still aloud cause its the same pokemon.
EB: oh, you mean the sabrina episode?
Me: ... ***!!

also, i wanna point out that the words crusty and cronked were used way too much at this tournament. like, those words were said more than i fired missles.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
That was great, except how I lost my second match in singles. *Shakes fist at Crash and rules*. Then again... SDing my final life at 0% in my third match was pretty bogus. :mad: But still it was great.

Shout Outs!!

Fraypika: our match was intense. It really brought out the best in me. I mean I was doing perfect WDes.

Crash: I can play your game too. Good thing im good at power shielding tho. (dam* rules)

Paul: I dont recall If I played you or not. But congratulation on you first place tie

EarthBowser: Man I dont know what happen during our Money Match. I owned you earlier. Sorry that we couldnt stick around longer.

Theatresheik: It was fun. sorry we made your wife angry. ^^

FaceLoran & Dragon: Ill see you guys and the crew for sure In Omaha.

Mario_1234: I can still beat you. hahaha. Fear me!! :demon:

fraypika

Smash Apprentice
yea I agree with crash what the heck is up with the word crusty. Its just weird but I don't know about the whole firing missle thing.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
So you know, it was only frank,devon, tank and mo that used crust and crunk, me and tacoom dont. Its alittle different, but after hanging with them for a while you get used to it. But otherwise, thsi tourney ruled, and omaha people represented. Laterz
Aaron #3

fast2return

Smash Rookie
hey this is Paul,
i got another account banned on here so this is my new name.

cool tournament, thanks for lettin us crash there TS.

Mario1234 - we're gonna have to finish our match sometime. that was way too intense. it was really disappointing to not have a desicive winner. but what canya do. you got a wicked mario.

EB - my 573375 pwn j00.

fraypika - you are not better than me and u dont have 573375, you did something that was remonicent of 573375, but to have 573375 it takes a lot more than that. but your still cool.

Crash - your a n00b i cant believe u lost to marth!

cool tourney overall, wish ther were more people tho.
now i must go play HL2 and masterbate at the same time.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
thanks paul. yeah i wish we could have finished the tourney to.
o well. your doc is wicked as well.i am probably going to the moast 3 tourney now with a couple other friends that werent at this tourney. (link, marth, and maybe a ****ing awesome shiek). i am going to practice my *** off.... i dont plan on going there and just getting my *** kicked. i want to do decent. also are u going to any other tourneys before moast 3

fast2return

Smash Rookie
im not planning on attending any other tourneys. but who knows, and now it doesnt look like im gonna make moast becuase i got family issues. we'll see

fraypika

Smash Apprentice
Yea, Paul I know your better than me but some day you will look face forward into my Doc punch and be rocked by it. At least you didn't destroy me, you are still giving me some credit?

Marth blows the big one anyways, Can I get a forward smash.

teflon_climbers

Smash Lord
Anyways dude are friggin serious about going to MOAST? I mean...thats a long ways.
Of course I'm serious about going to MOAST. ****. I'm going to MWM3 in Michigan this weekend, and so is the esteemed Earth Bowser.

You gotta go to tourneys to get better. If you play the same people at the same tourneys, it's nothing. Go to big tourneys, fight big names. Get pwned by Ken, Azen, Chu, Wes, ect.

And, of course, show off your Game and Watch :D.

EarthBowser

Tightwulf
Originally posted by Tacoom
EarthBowser: Man I dont know what happen during our Money Match. I owned you earlier. Sorry that we couldnt stick around longer.
Heh, I don't know what happened earlier. I just got punched in the face by everybody during the tournament. Anyways, I'll try my best to get to go to Omaha in December. It all depends on my work schedule, but I'll see what I can do.

Top Bottom